Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Video As Live Snake Crawl Out Of Woman’s ‘private Part’ (18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video As Live Snake Crawl Out Of Woman’s ‘private Part’ (18+) (2295 Views)

10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video As Live Snake Crawl Out Of Woman’s ‘private Part’ (18+) by frankhennry6(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
A shocking video has shown the unbelievable moment a snake crawled out of the private part of a woman who has been sick.
This really happened in Ghana when a woman was prayed for and a snake came out from her private part. well, I never know what kind of spirit that might be tormenting her, all i know is that, she was totally delivered from her suffering.
In the video, the snake could be seen raising it’s head as it crawls out of the woman’s private part. It looks like it is a kind of ritual as the camera man captures the unbelievable moment.
Exact details of how the snake got inside the woman are unclear – although the 46-second video appears to have been filmed in a hospital in Africa.
According to Dailystar, it was gathered the woman was rushed to the medical centre with an unspecified illness. Her relatives FULL STORY......http://viralvideochat..com/2016/04/watch-as-live-snake-crawl-out-of-womans.html

VIDEO LINK>>>> http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/SNAKE-CAME-OUT-FROM-A-LADYS.mp4?_=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video As Live Snake Crawl Out Of Woman’s ‘private Part’ (18+) by gbens2000(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
shocked,any scientific explanation for these?
Re: Video As Live Snake Crawl Out Of Woman’s ‘private Part’ (18+) by gbens2000(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Scammers mtchewwwww
Re: Video As Live Snake Crawl Out Of Woman’s ‘private Part’ (18+) by makapella(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
:oseriously?
Re: Video As Live Snake Crawl Out Of Woman’s ‘private Part’ (18+) by gbens2000(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wtf!i freaky bloody real!,I just hope there is an explanation for these.
Re: Video As Live Snake Crawl Out Of Woman’s ‘private Part’ (18+) by frankhennry6(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
gbens2000:
Wtf!i freaky bloody real!,I just hope there is an explanation for these.
HELP ME TELL D MR ITK CALLIN IT SCAM TO WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE HE STARTS MAKIN NOISE...
Re: Video As Live Snake Crawl Out Of Woman’s ‘private Part’ (18+) by liveleak: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
wait ooo that snake really came out from that woman's toto.....end time indeed

(1) (Reply)

Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress / Aba People At It Again! Man Spotted Rocking Aba-made Addidas Shoe / See Photo Of Marvis Being Welcomed By Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.