Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 (43268 Views)

Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine / Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) / Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Codedrock(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
So, we published a list of seven most matured A-list celebrities in Nigeria a couple days ago and following the trend in the Nigeria entertainment industry this year "Beefs" and "Childish Behaviors", we at T.I.N Magazine came up with a list of just "7" A-list celebrities in Nigeria that are definitely not good at handling issues and controversies.

TOP 7 MOST CHILDISH A-LIST CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA 2016.

7. DON JAZZY
[img]
http://www.360nobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/don-jazzy1.jpg[/img]
Don. Baba

He really shouldn't be on this list, but due to a couple scenes the lengedary producer has created this year we decided to put him on, Don Jazzy can be said to be a decent and quite composed person, but maybe he's got some childish acts in him. He got into a dirty tweet fight with Wande Coal a few years ago, and just of recent the producer created a scene at the 2015Headies, he has also created scenes in public places whenever D'banj asks for a bromance between them when it comes performing together.

6. PAUL OKOYE

Rudeboy

The rudeboy can be said to have been a bit rude this year, both online and offline, his behaviors this year just showed us he really isn't a full grown man yet. He should have handled his family issues better, from his brother's revealing interview to his sides taking on social media, its just all wrong. He was also involved in a fight with some cops or something this year.

5. LINDA IKEJI

Linda
Africa's no.1 blogger is now definitely an A-list celebrity in Nigeria since she bought her multimillion naira mansion last year and she's been showing in the headlines quite often since the news broke. He is definitely among the most controversial people in Nigeria at the moment. Now with over a million followers on twitter we definitely can you she is very popular. Linda has shown she is not too matured or maybe she's got temper. These past months Linda hasn't handled issues quite well online and she's got beefs with a couple celebrities too, secondly maybe she flaunts too much, a matured fellow wouldn't flaunt all the time.

4. PETER OKOYE

MrP
Yes, as many would expect our darling Peter Okoye is on the list, Mr.P screwed up a lot this year crossing from one issue to another. His rants online this year were legendary, it was also reported he's got some issues with Glo partaining to his Dance with Peter show. Peter needs to calm his nerves down whenever issue arises.

3. OLAMIDE
[img]http://4.bp..com/-VFLx59YiObI/VSi6w_zW9PI/AAAAAAAAAlg/BWPOuQq31Lo/s320/olamide21.jpg[/img]
Baddo

Olamide the YBNL boss who is a leader to many has shown us he's still got some not very grownup attitude in him. Well, he is by many known as Nigeria's Kanye West at the moment, he rants a lot online and his behavior at the headies 2015 is quite childish and indecent. Olamide uses vulgar lyrics and words onscreen.

2. DAVIDO

Davido zagging
The popular OBO himself has shown he is yet to grow up these past few months. Well, he is just 23 so he shouldn't be blamed. Davido the most followed Nigerian person on social media has got some childish habits in him which he shows often on his social media handles. He fights and abuse his fans and even fellow artistes, he's been involved in many offline dirty fights too. Coming to his dressing and looks we definitely can tell Davido is the most childish when it comes to those aspects, he zags too much with tattoos all over his body...

1. WIZKID

Wiz

Wizkid arguably the no.1 musician in Nigeria at the moment, he is quite popular and his social media handles shows that. The singer is the most followed Nigeria person on twitter. The singer every year gets into dirty fights online and offline. He gets into tweet fights with his fans all the time on social media. Not to mention his present fight with fellow childish celebrity Linda Ikeji. We definitely can tell you he is the worst handler of issues as a public figure.
See more at: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2016/04/top-7-most-childish-list-celebrities-in.html#more

5 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by ammyluv2002(f): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Don jazzy & Linda are not childish jor! embarassed angry

Unless you will have to grade them differently,but not this particular list with the likes of Wizkid & co grin cheesy

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by ClassCaptain(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Naeto C remains my favourite artiste in Nigeria. He is the perfect example of what an artiste should be.

He is the only nigeria artiste i look up to in all aspects....

As for these ones, as long as they are making money, its fine.. Maturity no dey bring food come table naw and most times,there rants and all na publicity stunt

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Codedrock(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Booking space..
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Codedrock(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Naeto C remains my favourite artiste in Nigeria. He is the perfect example of what an artiste should be.

He is the only nigeria artiste i look up to in all aspects....

As for these ones, as long as they are making money, its fine.. Maturity no dey bring food come table naw and most times,there rants and all na publicity stunt
Naeto c is not really an artiste joor... And he's not an A-list celebrity.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by LesbianBoy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Useless thread

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Abeg who them help? Them get Nokia pin mouth charger?

5 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by iyatrustee(f): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Childish or not, they are making their cool cash legitimately.

Biko, I want to be childish and my bankers are smiling anytime they come to me than this composed levels wey i dey! cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by bunmioguns(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
cool cool

JUST HERE TO ADVERTISE MY SIGNATURE
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Beremx(f): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
senseless thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by gurunlocker: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
wizkid or the list is crap

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by babyfaceafrica: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Crazy thread...OP is jobless

5 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by pupsyd: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
interesting!!!
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by encryptjay(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
But this thread useless sha
Who e go help?
We already know top 3 na
Linda handles stuffs in a mature way though

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by steppin: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hahahahha! Op, nice list. You should add Tonto Dike too.
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Adefave1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by dabbyz(f): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
And codedrock it's the most childish op on nairaland
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by lonelydora: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
The Op and the mod that pushed this to front page are more childish than the list.

Click "like" if you agree and "share" if you don't agree.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by ladyF(f): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
I think Falz the badt guy should have made the list for me tho....

In other news, happy birthday to @Kossyablaze. kiss kiss kiss Many more blessed years ahead dear...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by isacolukay(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
After how many posts, na front page Gbam!

Lala, Abeg help me with this weed wey u dey smoke, make I fit reason like u.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
I dey find desktop charger, who help me see am
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Adefave1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
How does that reduce d price of petrol

I think nairaland is now becoming a site of useless posts.

How come this one reach fp again?! angry

Next topic joor
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
seriously?

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Flexherbal(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Everyone has a right to his or her opinion.
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by esthel(f): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Leave wizzy alone

4 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
'most childish' abi emaa wo thread... Alabosi ni op... Kilode ti e Lee fun linda ni igba oroke? Tori bagi lasan momo fe para won

6 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Yewandequeen(f): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
With the level of boredom I v right now I can read anything .

No plan to comment but to read lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by SQLmastar(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Useless thread
why thee comment?
Just so you know, you are now part of it! tongue
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by seunny4lif(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin
Free Ibadan weed is good
Keep on smoking grin
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by CaroLyner(f): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Smh.dont nooh what to make of this thread.
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Her Husband (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda Francis Loved Up In A Party(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.