Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 (43289 Views)

Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine / Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) / Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by nnadychuks(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mm
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by dotTEE007(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Have heard? Oct6 is my birthday
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
the op is an a-list mumu
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Sarimah(f): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
and the winner is.....

WIZKID
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by MahatmaGhandi: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
I saw your matured A-list celebrities and Dbanj was number 1, now you have come up with childish A-list celebs and Don Jazzy is on that list ......Hmmmm I smell a rat shocked grin
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
U sabi
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Pranxta(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Childish or not, the money keeps coming in...do u think they care or give a f**k what people think about them
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Emmahunk(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
I was almost believing your list was well thought out until I saw Linda Ikeji's name on it.
I have been keenly following Linda's fight with Wizkid and I can assure you that she has consistently maintained a high level of maturity. Her responses to some issues that would have ordinarily made one go round the bend are admirable.
On the issue of her house, there are people who believe in the maxim of "if you've got it, flaunt it". If Linda chooses to belong to this group, it's her right AND DOES NOT IN ANYWAY MAKE HER CHILDISH.
After all, flaunting her boobs has not made Cossy Orjiakor childish but has rather brought her fame

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Iamdmentor1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
This made sense until you included Linda Ikeji. You spoilt everything

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Godsonkemz(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
On the contrary, the most behaved and decent celebrities are; Dbanj, Banky W, Desmond Eliot, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic
The following celebs should also be considered in the controversial list; Scales, for exchanging twitter blows with Wizkid alongside with his babe, Jim Iyke, the most controversial actor with some many scandals, MC Galaxy, the sekem crooner for having frictions with our kid celeb Davido.
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by emmymdk: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
I Smel Childish Post....
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Missmossy(f): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
I agree especially with Wizkid and Davido being on the list,very childish peeps.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by shamecurls(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wizzy Wizzy

Dud got no chill with lethal punch lines

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Partaker(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
embarassed embarassed how will this stop buhari from going to china next week?
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by mayorchelsea(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Davido,most followed Nigerian on on social media,whizkid also,most followed person on social media too.Na wa!!

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by samirchudi(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
seun no follow na joke ooo
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by blessingikeh: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Who dem epp, anyways remove my crush Mr. P from that childish list cos he is not and will never be. Tenkiu
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Oghumu1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Olamide did what he did because he felt his artist was robbed of his hard work. But I hail u for putting Wizkid as number one. I agree with that one
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by blessingikeh: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Emmahunk:
I was almost believing your list was well thought out until I saw Linda Ikeji's name on it.
I have been keenly following Linda's fight with Wizkid and I can assure you that she has consistently maintained a high level of maturity. Her responses to some issues that would have ordinarily made one go round the bend are admirable.
On the issue of her house, there are people who believe in the maxim of "if you've got it, flaunt it". If Linda chooses to belong to this group, it's her right AND DOES NOT IN ANYWAY MAKE HER CHILDISH.
After all, flaunting her boobs has not made Cossy Orjiakor childish but has rather brought her fame
True talk my bros

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by christinie(f): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
They are childish but making their millions in all currencies while you are very mature and yet suffering from hungerism.
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by ahmg001(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:
With the level of boredom I v right now I can read anything .

No plan to comment but to read lipsrsealed
.lolz same here. Av bn pressing my phne since mawnin. Boredom
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by AfricanEfe: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
lonelydora:
The Op and the mod that pushed this to front page are more childish than the list.

Click "like' if you agree and "share" if you don't agree.

I wanted to click like but since you use the last sentence I did not
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by abumeinben(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
ladyF:
I think Falz the badt guy should have made the list for me tho....

In other news, happy birthday to @Kossyablaze. kiss kiss kiss Many more blessed years ahead dear...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

So u don finally get MTN cheat grin
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by push21a: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
angry

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by LordVoldemort(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Abeg who them help? Them get Nokia pin mouth charger?

Who your papa help? Omo ale jati jati
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Marlvin(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wizkid truly deserves the number 1 spot as the most Childish, The Okoye Brothers , Don jazzy n Miss Ikeji shouldn't be on the list anyway.
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
'most childish' abi emaa wo thread... Alabosi ni op... Kilode ti e Lee fun linda ni igba oroke? Tori bagi lasan momo fe para won
Lmao. That's hilarious.
I sent you a PM though. Kindly reply.
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Don jazzy honestly shouldn't be on the list.
Anywhoo...Codedrock how could u miss out Blackface

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Akshow: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Emmahunk:
lookatyeew... Linda is the most childish of all. What will you call her child rants n tantrums she threw for days over the fake bag she posted? She practically went berserk for days trying to prove her bag is not fake when she could have followed the high way and not drag the issue for days. That alone is more than enough to prove she is very childish and need to grow up. I can't imagine Genevieve or rita stooping so low.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Yewandequeen(f): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
ahmg001:
.lolz same here. Av bn pressing my phne since mawnin. Boredom

the boredom didn't come until light was cease this afternoon and u know the situation of the county na fuel too cost to dey waste for gen grin
Re: Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by ndcide(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
How can someone say Linda Ikeji is childish.
Abeg.. She's not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada's $300 Stolen. Wows In New Makeup Photos / Baba Ijebu 40th Birthday Turns Into Dollars Spraying Competition In Dubai / Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.