Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) (49446 Views)

2017 Lasu Cut Off Marks For All Courses & Department / LASU: Lagos State Indigenship Verification Exercise – 2017/18 / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Millex(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
E don commot oh
Go buy unna form
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Onyx5312(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
is it still running?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Millex(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2016
Lasu screening form is out oh speedily get yours
http://screening.lasu.edu.ng/screening/docs/examples/app/signup.php
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by BoluwatifeAyoola: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2016
Good am pls.... please people who has submitted their credentials to jamb... pls did u submit or waec results copy from waec office or just the normal black and white print.... I need ur responses pls..... Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Millex:
E don commot oh
Go buy unna form
How much is it?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by kehinde1365(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2016
is lasu accepting 2nd choice for d.e candidates
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by sdcolour40: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Gud mornin guyz
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by sdcolour40: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Gud af2nun guyz
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by eniolaamoda: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Millex:
E don commot oh
Go buy unna form

Bros what of people that dont have jamb registration number
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Millex(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Bros what of people that dont have jamb registration number
Chief no offence, how do u wanna register without Jamb reg? All admission to undergraduate studies is regulated by Jamb
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by eniolaamoda: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Millex:

Chief no offence, how do u wanna register without Jamb reg? All admission to undergraduate studies is regulated by Jamb

So how will people who did part time in ond supposed to apply
They dint enter poly through jamb
So they have no jamb reg num
And dey donr write jamb to apply for DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Millex(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
eniolaamoda:

There's something called regularisation which you do before proceeding to do Jamb DE registration before even considering applying to the uni. Cc YoBoyfwend please help explain properly
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by YoBoyfwend(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
eniolaamoda:

sir, like Millex said, you have to go through the "regularisation" process to obtain a jamb reg no. Which would show your details about the poly you finished from.. As you know, for someone to apply through direct entry, you must have OND, A-level and other equivalent diploma before you can be eligible.... Without your jamb reg. Number, how do you expect jamb to know you finished from a particular polytechnic? That you're using OND to apply? It doesn't affect part-timers only....even full-timers..which I am one of them.

Jamb issued a directive to all schools to submit names of those without jamb's admission letter. You were/are supposed to pay a particular sum to your school, then wait for a new reg. Pin which would be validated and used to register for d.e... Its very compulsory but its obvious you're getting to know of this..which is late, I think... Find out if your school is still accepting payment and mind you, the sale of d.e forms would soon close..

There's a way of registering even without a jamb reg, number.. The use of "other diploma" when registering. You"ll be admitted for sure but my brother, I can't guarantee what would happen in the nearest future o. Its not advisable...but if any cafe tells you they can register you without a jamb reg. Number, then that's what they wanto use...

Also a victim of this regularisation wahala..
Sorry for the long note cheesy
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by eniolaamoda: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
sir, like Millex said, you have to go through the "regularisation" process to obtain a jamb reg no. Which would show your details about the poly you finished from.. As you know, for someone to apply through direct entry, you must have OND, A-level and other equivalent diploma before you can be eligible.... Without your jamb reg. Number, how do you expect jamb to know you finished from a particular polytechnic? That you're using OND to apply? It doesn't affect part-timers only....even full-timers..which I am one of them.

Jamb issued a directive to all schools to submit names of those without jamb's admission letter. You were/are supposed to pay a particular sum to your school, then wait for a new reg. Pin which would be validated and used to register for d.e... Its very compulsory but its obvious you're getting to know of this..which is late, I think... Find out if your school is still accepting payment and mind you, the sale of d.e forms would soon close..

There's a way of registering even without a jamb reg, number.. The use of "other diploma" when registering. You"ll be admitted for sure but my brother, I can't guarantee what would happen in the nearest future o. Its not advisable...but if any cafe tells you they can register you without a jamb reg. Number, then that's what they wanto use...

I understand all what he was saying
I am a student of oau myself i also did regularization last year

Regularization has been scrapped

Okay what would u say for people who wanna enter via ican
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by YoBoyfwend(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
eniolaamoda:

I understand all what he was saying
I am a student of oau myself i also did regularization last year

Regularization has been scrapped

Okay what would u say for people who wanna enter via ican

ICAN falls under the category of "other diploma" na...

So you're even a student...and I typed that long story.. Nawa for mee sef....

By the way, who told you its been scrapped? Those that were given pin this year nkor? Where did it come from?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by absky5(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
YoBoyfwend:

Bros,please I don't know anything about this regularization stuff. Please kindly explain it in layman cos am bout to get d jamb de form tomorrow.i finished at laspotech ND lower credit (marketing).
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by eniolaamoda: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
YoBoyfwend:

ICAN falls under the category of "other diploma" na...

So you're even a student...and I typed that long story.. Nawa for mee sef....

By the way, who told you its been scrapped? Those that were given pin this year nkor? Where did it come from?

Lol the story will help odas na

Well what i mean is the lasu putme screening portal
It has a dropbox for jamb reg num
And ican students dont hv dat

So wen r u guys exoected to submit ur transcripts
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by absky5(m): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by YoBoyfwend(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Lol the story will help odas na

Well what i mean is the lasu putme screening portal
It has a dropbox for jamb reg num
And ican students dont hv dat

So wen r u guys exoected to submit ur transcripts
dunno anything about LASU.. I'm not applying....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by YoBoyfwend(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2016
absky5:

Bros,please I don't know anything about this regularization stuff. Please kindly explain it in layman cos am bout to get d jamb de form tomorrow.i finished at laspotech ND lower credit (marketing).
Today? just go to jamb's website.. Check admission status... 2013 (that's if you gained admission that year).. Then input your jamb reg. NumbeR.. If it says "sorry, no admission given yet".. Then bro, you need regularization... And if it shows you were given admission into the poly you claimed you finished from, then you dont need it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by absky5(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
Today? just go to jamb's website.. Check admission status... 2013 (that's if you gained admission that year).. Then input your jamb reg. NumbeR.. If it says "sorry, no admission given yet".. Then bro, you need regularization... And if it shows you were given admission into the poly you claimed you finished from, then you dont need it.
I have visit their website and it says no admission is given yet. So, can I still buy the de form and be doing the regularization later
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by YoBoyfwend(m): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2016
absky5:
I have visit their website and it says no admission is given yet. So, can I still buy the de form and be doing the regularization later
are you sure you checked using 2013 portal?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by absky5(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
are you sure you checked using 2013 portal?
yes, am sure
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by YoBoyfwend(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2016
absky5:
yes, am sure
then you must do the regularisation o.. Dunno if yabatech has released their pin or not.. Maybe you'll use 'other diploma' to registeR...(Not advisable)...

Join this thread and ask your questions. I even think there are those who finished from Yabatech too.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624325/direct-entry-admissions-2016/91
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by absky5(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
then you must do the regularisation o.. Dunno if yabatech has released their pin or not.. Maybe you'll use 'other diploma' to registeR...(Not advisable)...
is it a must I do before getting the jamb de or I can do it after and if so is there still chance that I can meet up this year.....I finished form laspotech my yabatech
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by eniolaamoda: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
dunno anything about LASU.. I'm not applying....

I dont nid to remind u this is a lasu thread do i?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by dejavuh0007(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2016
Pls who have obtained and registered for the lasu screening form? I heard that the payment will be done online and am lost concerning how to make The online payment. Anyone who have done his/hers Should pls help out
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by YoBoyfwend(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2016
eniolaamoda:

I dont nid to remind u this is a lasu thread do i?
so I must be an aspirant before I'm eligible to follow this thread abi?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by YoBoyfwend(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2016
absky5:
is it a must I do before getting the jamb de or I can do it after and if so is there still chance that I can meet up this year.....I finished form laspotech my yabatech
pwettychyka help me explain to this guy please. Seems you finished from Laspotech.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by eniolaamoda: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
so I must be an aspirant before I'm eligible to follow this thread abi?

No
Just like i am not an aspirant of lasu

But the fact is to follow or be on this paticular thread all things must b associated to lasu

That why we have a general thread for general DE

This paticular one is for LASU

It will be folly of u and i
To come here and start suggesting rules used in oau or uniben here

I hope u get me now
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by DoctorTee1: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hello guyz, pls how do we reg 4 this lasu screening,. How much is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) / 15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.