Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) (6145 Views)

Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts / Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get" / After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by ojesoj(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
See how this guy use all his energy to squeeze this girl's boobs

Can someone please give this photo the best caption.
Am a learner with 'captions'

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Cutehector(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
See groping grin

Let me soon lay my hands on a girl's boobs first
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by afamjb: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lolzz...when u hear dat is fuel there...
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by cruzita(f): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
see as all the guy vein show for him hand .the mumu village girl dey laugh self ,olodo lobatan
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Justycxx(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
he's so uncivilized and lacks self control

2 Likes

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
In his mind!! Ts today or never!! grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
endtym pressing

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by mackhunter77: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
she must have been fantasizing how she'd get raped underwater

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by iykekelvins(m): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Chei.. These guys no get joy

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by taiwokyle(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Afta all dis years! u dey my hand 2day
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Xionez(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
So after squeezing, what next?!

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by mytime24(f): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
D mumu sef dey laugh undecided
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by davspog2(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
See weyrey wey dem wan tear her breast comot sef dey laugh!
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Airforce1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
she don high
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by kinglekan: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
See groping grin

Let me soon lay my hands on a girl's boobs first

Oga just speak pidgin biko! grin

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by kinglekan: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
mytime24:
D mumu sef dey laugh undecided

If na u nko? tongue

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
kinglekan:

Oga just speak pidgin biko! grin

gerrout jor.. all ye broods of vipers and scorpions.
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by kinglekan: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
gerrout jor.. all ye broods of vipers and scorpions.

Buhahahahahah!!! Oga negodu! grin

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Cutehector(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
kinglekan:

Buhahahahahah!!! Oga negodu! grin

cheesy ma niccur. Ke kwanu wink
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by kinglekan: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy ma niccur. Ke kwanu wink

Odinma grin grin.. wetin dey supping?

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
kinglekan:

Odinma grin grin.. wetin dey supping?

na Jesus dey sup everywhere grin cheesy
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by kinglekan: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
na Jesus dey sup everywhere grin cheesy

Bros J na omnipresent everly. How your sweet potatoes them?

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
kinglekan:

Bros J na omnipresent everly. How your sweet potatoes them?

u mean eniqurl? cool
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by kinglekan: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
u mean eniq.url? cool

who dash you Eni? Iffa knock ya head. I say PotatoeS. ABI u nor see the S

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Cutehector(m): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
kinglekan:

who dash you Eni? Iffa knock ya head. I say PotatoeS. ABI u nor see the S

lol she is my potatoes with the S.
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by iabdulrazaq(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pls who get d continuation of dis pic cos d kind muscle way d guy use grab d boobs e suppose dn burst by nw shocked
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Switup: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
hi pls excuse me... first of all, where s dat thread u were made a celeb...?

secondly, cud u identify d slowpoke dat referred to me as stupid small.... the barbarian needs a little càutioning.

thirdly, I don't do seasonals buh truss me am a freaking movielover of all genres!!!

PS:point two very important!
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Cutehector(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Switup:
hi pls excuse me... first of all, where s dat thread u were made a celeb...?

secondly, cud u identify d slowpoke dat referred to me as stupid small.... the barbarian needs a little càutioning.

thirdly, I don't do seasonals buh truss me am a freaking movielover of all genres!!!

PS:point two very important!
lol d moderators delete the thread.

His name is razabadana. I guess he is being banned as well

I'm such a movie buff too.. cool watsup wit ur bbm. Still Nad functioning?
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by kinglekan: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
undecided undecided undecided

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Cutehector(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
kinglekan:

undecided undecided undecided
undecided go to your michellla and leav my ayo mi for me ooooo
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Switup: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
lol d moderators delete the thread.

His name is razabadana. I guess he is being banned as well

I'm such a movie buff too.. cool watsup wit ur bbm. Still Nad functioning?
it game!!!
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Switup:
it game!!!
accept my request den

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lindaikeji’s Reality TV Show Comes Under Criticism for sexual content(photos) / My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out / Think Juliet Ibrahim Is Hot? Meet Her Two Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.