Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out (6145 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by Swissgoldenpro(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2020

A mother-of-two with size 38KK breasts is in serious pain because of her massive chest which has made her ‘life a living nightmare.’

29-year-old Ms. Sullivan is finding it hard to sleep or walk for more than 15 minutes because of constant pains around her body.

She was reportedly denied reduction surgery by her NHS doctors, who classed the procedure as cosmetic. Now, the mother of two is now trying to crowdfund the sum of £8,000 to pay for her operation to reduce the size of her breats.

Ms. Sullivan, from Selby in North Yorkshire, said: ‘They have made my life a living nightmare in so many ways.

‘The pain is constant. It begins from the moment I wake up and lasts until I go to bed.

SEE MORE OF HER HOT PHOTOS HERE

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE
Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by olutop(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pele...Go and remove the breats
Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by younglleo: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mehn dis is wat ive been searching for shockedgrin grin grin grin
Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
... yet gladly flaunt it proudly while wearing inadequate bras?!?!?! ooooookay!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by Illusioneffect(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
... yet gladly flaunt it proudly while wearing inadequate bras?!?!?! ooooookay!
i think that is just a normal selfie, i don't see how she is flaunting it dere

1 Like

Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by doggedfighter(f): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Those tits there aren't really big except she's not the one
Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by solmusdesigns: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
angry

she looks lazy , so she cant carry some extra 1.5kg around without making a fuse about it

1 Like

Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by kellight(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
The ladies with size 1_3 breast are wishing they had size FINISH breast.....the ladies with size FINISH breast are wishing they had size 1_3 breast

Irony of life undecided undecided
Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Oh no! Indeed too much of anything is bad.
Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:
angry

she looks lazy , so she cant carry some extra 1.5kg around without making a fuse about it

it is he that wears the shoes that knows where it hurts. Maybe try walking in her shoes
Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
younglleo:
Mehn dis is wat ive been searching for shockedgrin grin grin grin
You want it on your chest?
Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by solmusdesigns: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
NobleAngell:
it is he that wears the shoes that knows where it hurts. Maybe try walking in her shoes

angry

I walk around with a full grown ginomous snake like reptile with two delicate sacs with fragile balls between my legs.. you dont see me complain, whine, nag and open a gofund me page to take care of it

women just gotta nag one way or the other..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:

angry

I walk around with a full grown ginomous snake like reptile with two delicate sacs with fragile balls between my legs.. you dont see me complain, whine, nag and open a gofund me page to take care of it

women just gotta nag one way or the other..

Well, still can't be as heavy as a pair of gigantic boobs on the chest.
Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by solmusdesigns: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
NobleAngell:
Well, still can't be as heavy as a pair of gigantic boobs on the chest.

angry

you never can tell, sperms swimming around weighs more (especially accumulated over time ) than some milk and some fat tissue in some boobs that sometimes get to lie flat and supported by the whole chest and back muscle

Yet we dont complain of our difficult bilogical role no we dont, but the ladies just gotta nag and complain
Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by cRobo: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
One man food is another mans poison

Monkey nor fine but him mama like am

The party don start ooo
Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by partnerbizn4(m): 6:53am On Jan 22, 2020
fine lady.
But oyibo dey madt shaa
Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by HQuadreal: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Come closer, I have something to tell you!

Re: My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out by Kingluqman(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2020
Wetin some girls they find for my street by force, na en you wan commot grin

(1) (Reply)

When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) / Lindaikeji’s Reality TV Show Comes Under Criticism for sexual content(photos) / Think Juliet Ibrahim Is Hot? Meet Her Two Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.