Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos (55333 Views)

NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months / Ntel Unveils Rollout Plan, Begins Commercial Sales Of 0804 Lines April 8 / Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Undisputed88:
Just like everything in life, the psiphon configuration/settings have been changed, each time a tweak or cheat is blocked, all u need do is search for another setting.

So pls where can I get d current settings
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by Undisputed88(m): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

So pls where can I get d current settings
I will post the settings once I get em from my source.
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2016
Undisputed88:
I will post the settings once I get em from my source.

OK thanx...
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2016
shamecurls:

Who told you recruitment has not been done? Can u please do Google to confirm?

It hasnt been done. Their recruitment is handled by philips consulting. I bliv it will b fair...

However d CBN and other illegal recruitment calls for disbelief and skepticism. ...
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by dozies1: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Boquet Amount(N) Validity Benefits
Smart Phone Starter N1,000 3 days Unlimited data,30minutes voice calls, SMS
Standard Plan N2,400 7 days Unlimited Data,70minutes calls, SMS
Monthly plans N9,000 30 days Unlimited data, 300 minutes calls, SMS
http://www.jollyboss.com/ntel-launches-with-promises-to-deepen-broadband-in-nigeria/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by Maccoy1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
henrydadon:
for where south africa dey where u won begin dey colonise..
its possible if nigeria is well organize, south africa doesn't have two heads
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by sonety2k(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
cool
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by lecanno: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
dozies1:
Boquet Amount(N) Validity Benefits
Smart Phone Starter N1,000 3 days Unlimited data,30minutes voice calls, SMS
Standard Plan N2,400 7 days Unlimited Data,70minutes calls, SMS
Monthly plans N9,000 30 days Unlimited data, 300 minutes calls, SMS
http://www.jollyboss.com/ntel-launches-with-promises-to-deepen-broadband-in-nigeria/

Not yet for the common pipo.
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by gajerian(m): 3:52am On Apr 10, 2016
shamecurls:
That's my Boss, 3rd left

Proud of you Boss!

Pioneers of GSM/WCDMA and now LTE

WE ROCK

Abuja office address please
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by tunlex01(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
blackberlin:
That's how they all make mouth. . . I won't be surprised if their 4G LTE is downloading @5kbps. . . You go fear naija 4G na... Lol cheesy

But in case it's real, my Huawei is ready for the Job!

Are you using a Huawei phone?
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
blackberlin:

No, na Huawei Lexus Q. . . Lol. . grin

Google nexus 6p for more info..U will like the phn
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by SenatorJames(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
They are welcome, lets see how they play among the big players in the industry.
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by youngichu(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Welcome Ntel...Has any one who reserved a number gotten theirs now? Where is the Lagos address? Hope this there lines comes with free phone? just as Visaphone did when they launched by then in 2007?
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by KomonSense: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
CecyAdrian:
How much

What kind of beginning of operation is this when we do not even know how much the sim and services go for or office address, na wa!!

On point
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by KomonSense: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
amiibaby:
Welcome development
Nice one pretty damsel
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by Ntel21092016: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
For all Ntel potential users,
See the link below about my experience.

For all interested ntel users.

On 22 Sept. 2016.
I sent the email below.
This is what getting an extra line on Ntel caused me in the last 36hours.
image1.JPG
Many thanks to you guys.

2 devices from Ntel both indicating no network.

My house is next to your mass yet no network.

Your customer care says my line is active at the time of taking the pictures above.

How does that make up to be the best network?

Be sure this message is going viral in by 12noon on Friday if the network are still on red.

By 1pm, I will be back at ikoyi for a refund.

I hope this is very clear.

Thanks for doing great business with me.
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by Ntel21092016: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by Ntel21092016: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Well, I think I've managed to stand for 200mins on my feet just to get Ntel to simply give me a new line or a refund but it's not the case.

My loss for subscribing to Ntel.
36000 modem
20000 for 2 months subscription
2500 for calling customer care numerous times no solution.
7000 to visit ikoyi branch twice and ikeja branch.

Thanks 65600Naira.

I will now leave it to them to decide.

Left their office(Ikoyi) at 16:25 Friday 23rd September 2016. No new sim, no refund. All 65,600Naira gone to waste.
Mariam you tried.

Not sure fideusi knows what management means nor the tech guy in blue does.

Signing off.

Lesson learned.
Be wise about which network you want to settle for.
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by saint2ace(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ntel21092016:
Well, I think I've managed to stand for 200mins on my feet just to get Ntel to simply give me a new line or a refund but it's not the case.

36000 modem

Thanks 65600Naira.

Left their office(Ikoyi) at 16:25 Friday 23rd September 2016. No new sim, no refund. All 65,600Naira gone to waste.
Mariam you tried.

Signing off.

Lesson learned.

Na wa oh, sorry bros. Just relax for a few days and let's see how it goes.
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by tracychelsea13: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
So sorry to hear this. I got my ntel sim from their Kingsway shop from the same lady named Miriam. I was very impressed with her. My friend went over and was attended to by her. He even put up a post on twitter. Not sure what went went wrong but as Saint2ace said give it a few days and if they don't resolve it come back here and we will join you. These things happen sometimes. Pele

Ntel21092016:

36000 modem

Thanks 65600Naira.

Mariam you tried.

Signing off.

Lesson learned.

Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by saint2ace(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
tracychelsea13:
So sorry to hear this. I got my ntel sim from their Kingsway shop from the same lady named Miriam. I was very impressed with her. My friend went over and was attended to by her. He even put up a post on twitter. Not sure what went went wrong but as Saint2ace said give it a few days and if they don't resolve it come back here and we will join you. These things happen sometimes. Pele

I concur with you on the Miriam issue, she's actually one of a kind, she attended to me once and I was quite impressed too.

Let's just hope things work out, I finally got to recharge my account online, so I guess it was network issue. One love
Re: Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos by GaniuKazeeem(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Welcome Ntel...Has any one who reserved a number gotten theirs now? Where is the Lagos address? Hope this there lines comes with free phone? just as Visaphone did when they launched by then in 2007?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / How I Manage To Use My Airtel 2G Data Pack On 3G (PICS) / Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.