Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See (32671 Views)

Create Animated Videos With This App / Best App For Creating Animated Videos? / Please How Do I Learn How To Make Animated Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by Donald3d(m): 4:28am On Dec 04, 2016

Image Credit :Debo Adekale (FXE Studios)

So you think its only Disney and Dreamworks that has got the skill for animations hmm ? .Here are some animated clips proudly done by Nigerians to show you that we have got skills and we are catching up .Enjoy !! cool

THINGS FALL APART

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg3MCvz-gu4

We all know the story of things fall apart right ??.This is a trailer of a proposed animated series on NTA years ago.I really dont know if it was aired , but the animation is not bad ,loads and loads of improvement can be made.But it shows our potentials and talent.

E.X.O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7JTTCLmSp4

E.X.O is a nigerian super hero comic book, but the guys at YouNeek Studios created an animated short/trailer to feed our eyes and I love it .Everything is just on point ,lighting,animation,storyline cheesy.Am I the only one who saw Third Mainland Bridge in the video ?. shocked

THE SIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zsGJfStcYs

This was released about 2 years ago,Eri Umusu is the brains behind this one.

Its is a wonderful piece , I particularly like the animation(Body movement,Physics etc ).I wasn't too happy with the story line and environment .But its a very wonderful piece.Nice one Eri heard you are cooking something new up, can't wait !!!.

OJO FREESTYLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofIPTHtG-hE

The bosses at Highbreed Animation Studio headed by Emmanuel Ajetomobi aka "manny" , aka "Baba Chelsea", brewed this wonderful piece , you just got to watch this mehn .From the animation to the cloth simulation everything was just awesome .Though the quality of the voice over can be improved on.We just have to give some credit.Nice Job !!.

CHIEF OKORO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWsFRuUx9_Q

Nna this wan wasu justu eepic and I was justu laughing my ass out the first day I watched this grin

Lighting -check

Lip sync-check

Cloth dynamics-check

Even the texturing -check .......

Nna ehn dis guys really did Hoclus plocus grin grin grin

The guys at Quadron Studios did the magic here .

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

NCHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9MLBo-ETRk

This would have gotten a place in the list but there was no story to it , but its a wonderful animation.Especially the realism in the animation and character design.Okolie Uchechukwu well done !

YORUBA 101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CqFUBcuuPU

Yoruba 101 is an educational series that teaches children Asa(Culture) .Genii games....I got my eyes on you guys .

BACK TU BACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5S3_FEFLpA

Remeber the issue Don Jazzy and Egbon Olamide grin had one time like that.Highbreed studios created something to ease our tension .And my voice was featured in this one *my head is swelling ooo*.I am the large dude with igbotic accent (not my real accent i speak British english wink wink ) .Enjoy it back to back ...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I hoped you enjoyed this guys ,do you have a link to an animated video you would like me to see ?, please comment !!.

Dont forget to share on facebook twitter ,everywhere , lets support naija !!!.

Here is the link

http://donald.com.ng/blog/technology/computer-graphics/showcase/5-nigerian-animated-videos-watch/

erad prof800 lalasticlala dominuque seun myn44 (Dont mean to bother, but lets support naija na )

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by youngwarlocks: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
hayam heven FTC, nna lala come hand gif me my medal o

the two guys below must be man united fan

fellaini = world best
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by MackBrooklyn: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mtcheeeeew!!! Abeg who animations epp?? undecided

Abeg na Fellaini ah find come this thread!!! angry

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by Jh0wsef(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
NIGERIANS!!! WE WILL GET THERE SOMEDAY! smiley

And to the 2 Evil spirits that have stolen my FTC title angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by Chrisrare: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Who d animations epp?
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by henrydadon(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin
cheif okoro and E.X.O seem to take the TOP spot for me..everything was in sync with each other..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by hakeem4(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
No fiyin gambobo ?
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by dhardline(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wow. Loved Simi, Mr okoro and Nche. This guy's really deserve commendation, they can change

the entire entertainment industry in Nigeria and even create more jobs by reducing our

consumption of foreign content. Am really impressed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by tuna4servi(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Who e help?
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by slapacha: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by HIRAETH: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yoruba 101 is nice

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by MVLOX(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
I will be back... To download dem
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by ritababe(f): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
E.X.O is cool
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by slapacha: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
I'm naive of all these.
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
E.X.O storyline is uncomfortably similar to iron man.
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by NaijaMutant(f): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
This is so cool.

I never imagined we could improve to this point

We are are getting there gradually cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by MidasTouche01(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nigerians kuku get brain, na packaging and promotion brain we no get..

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by BarakOkenny(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by shumuel(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nice one, but when would anyone do a piece on Nigerian gods ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by Fidelismaria: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
OK
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by Scream(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Good day...we have almost everything we need in Nigeria. Not because we have a government, but because we are blessed all-round by God almighty.

Like the governments are our burdens we are dragging along as we move towards greatness.

Useless people forming leaders, but don't have direction.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
R
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by san316(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kool
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by dayleke: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nice
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by theophorus(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
...Just Observing...
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by hismerhill(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
@ OP tanks for d good work I so much love it.

Aldou I am a builder but I tell stories with cartoon pics of kendy Joseph illustrations I want a leap above dat, I wanna start my own illustrations and stories, wouldn't no if u might be of help sir....

Cc Op

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by LOC1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wow! I really enjoyed every bit.
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by Barselonia(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
What's a fellani
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Me too i'm looking for Fellaini

Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by AkinPhysicist: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
cool
Re: 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See by KingRex1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Impressive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata / Sculptor's Artwork Of Governor Obiano's Image. Photos / Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.