Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students (59434 Views)

Do Female Lecturers Harass Male Students Sexually? / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / Violence In Crawford University As Male Students Protest Against Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
FILEBE:
A

hehe. where will they go to? udegbe? some schs at Benin and Ghana? at least you know the problems of Nigerian schools and also which is fair and worse. out there is another world o. I know guys out there who came back as Junkies and world class harlots and strippers
I have heard about that Udegbe. I heard in that school a lot of shits happen there.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Good to know.

Any prospective female employee from Auchi Poly with 2.1 will have a lot of explaining to do. Virginity, tensile and vaginal walls stress tests will not be ruled out.
\

Lol... Oga no be strength of material now
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by SirDavico(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kweke! Uno ekwukwor ni Obodo anyi ahafu ebe wene meme orlu ekwensu!!!
Jesu Christi ya ka zuo anyi!!
Ise!!!

Abeg tomorow is my Birthday. Dash me some likes. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Aghans(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
That is d truth abt accounting lecturers. I graduated last year from Auchi Poly
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by donodion(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Syarte investigations from the Rector and his deputy..if clean..continue to the bursar and then deans of faculty amd then HODs No lecturer would have guts to do as they please without the backing of an equally corrupt superiors.

The fish starts rot, from the head. PMB.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by ubijus: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dr. Cyril Ndifon of faculty of law University of Calabar comes to mind.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Syjibrin(f): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
lonelydora:
This is one of the reasons my children will school outside Nigeria. Even Nigerian private schools, I don't want.

God please visit Nigeria as soon as possible.
how much do u worth? Unless if u Are talking in the nearer future
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by azezola(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
That's the future of Black people, dom race.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by altalknardo1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
for this country? I fear ooo
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by TheSociopath(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is bad for our country. Some people receiving unworthy A's after giving their bodies out will be ranting abt the situation of the country. I'd rather leave the school

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by maxti: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jexyme:

This is not good for our dear country!
It's so sad
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by ushafe(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Integrityfarms:
I don't believe this thrash if you really no your onions!

Besides getting an A in a course is not an index for a very successful life! If not for class students would have been the richest and happiest in life!
Your responses show you are backward in learning and in practice.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by lond07: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
lonelydora:
This is one of the reasons my children will school outside Nigeria. Even Nigerian private schools, I don't want.

God please visit Nigeria as soon as possible.

You made me laugh in vernacular grin grin grin

The reality is it happens everywhere. I went to university abroad and was a victim. I missed finishing as First Class student by 0.2. I got a total of 69.48%. Going by the school regulation, any mark from 69.50 will be rounded up to 70 and awarded 1st class. So you can imagine my pain that I missed 1st class because a randy lecturer was determined to take a revenge on me while I was innocent.

It happened that he has been harassing a fellow female student who happened to be a friend. This lecturer imagined we were in a relationship and reasoned that I was the reason why this lady did not agree to sleep with him. In fact he offered to pay the hotel bills but this lady would not give in. All along she never mentioned it to me that this lecturer was tormenting her until when we all finished. Then she revealed all, including this randy guy groping her on one occasion. She said I must have noticed, despite the fact that I was very good in his course, he was always hostile to me. She mentioned a couple of fellow female students who confided in her that they had to do his bidding before they could pass.

It was a long story, but that says it all, that it happens abroad.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by djlakeside(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is unheard of. I advise that the school be shut down with immediate effect. Balderdash!
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by adewale2011(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
I attended that *fucking* school and all those fact are 100% true...

After rounding up my National Diploma in 2012, I have to buy Jamb form and start again to have a proper education.

But here in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaira those shit dont happen, "100%".

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Bimpe29: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
At this jet age, I think these doggy lecturers can be caught red handed by appropriate authority for onward prosecution and/or disciplinary actions.
It has become a systematic problem. State of emergency has to be declared in Auchi Poly.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by lonelydora: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
lond07:

The reality is it happens everywhere. I went to university abroad and was a victim. I missed finishing as First Class student by 0.2. I got a total of 69.48%. Going by the school regulation, any mark from 69.50 will be rounded up to 70 and awarded 1st class. So you can imagine my pain that I missed 1st class because a randy lecturer was determined to take a revenge on me while I was innocent.

It happened that he has been harassing a fellow female student who happened to be a friend. This lecturer imagined we were in a relationship and reasoned that I was the reason why this lady did not agree to sleep with him. In fact he offered to pay the hotel bills but this lady would not give in. All along she never mentioned it to me that this lecturer was tormenting her until when we all finished. Then she revealed all, including this randy guy groping her on one occasion. She said I must have noticed, despite the fact that I was very good in his course, he was always hostile to me. She mentioned a couple of fellow female students who confided in her that they had to do his bidding before they could pass.

The world is finished then. I never knew it happens there too.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by henboy01(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Aghans:
cry
Aghans:

Yeeee! Temi bami!! And my fiancee dey Accounting department for Auchi poly,HND
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
6digitscomrade:
everything dea na gboza..mehn if u go broke in dat sch na instant depression broda..sotey so called big man pikin dey turn runz girl..every weekend na benin..lagos..abuja..concord hotel enugu..just to live up and block lecturers..ontop corpers go still dey blow dem OBO like kilode..

Lolssss... grin... free chicken suya..free obo.. kai...
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Aghans(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2016
henboy01:
cry

Yeeee! Temi bami!! And my fiancee dey Accounting department for Auchi poly,HND
sorry b her name, na only two lecturers that ar good, d rest na question mark
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by WaffenSS(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2016
IYANGBALI:
No wonders our students like osusumustflow VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe eleko1 msglobalwonder and lalasticlala cannot spoke simple English. They goes to schools to bribes and settles lecturers,that is why you sees people writing bad English on nairaland. I just doesn't know where we are heading to in this country.

Haha haha...nice sarcasm.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by praise405(m): 12:21am On Jul 22, 2016
Story for the gods!!! Students won't just read and do what's right. Not saying it doesn't happen but most people I know that succumb to this are those who can't defend what they wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by babyunique(f): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
quite a surprise to me of this sudden rampant behavior of lecturers.... but this notice is taking me like 20minutes to read through.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by ernieboy(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2016
lond07:

which country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben / Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies / Sunday Oladele Dies After YABATECH Certificate Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.