Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> (2906 Views)

20 Inventions Falsely Credited To The Muslim World / Caliphate Declaration, Your Views / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by na2day2(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2009
davidylan:

i would also love to NOT recieve silly and uncalled for IMs from you again.

damn! he is stalking u too?  undecided undecided undecided the brother must be gay or bi-sexual  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

javalove:

na u sabi. . .post the convos here if u like. . . and make sure u place me on ur "ignore" list. . .at least thats what yahoo made that option for.

ha see dis slowpoke ooo. . . i didnt notice ur post. . . or u tot i was running. . .

unfortunately for u i live in the north too and i believe i have travelled the north far more than you have.

There are soooooooooooo many anti-islam stuffs done in the north. things that have no basis in islam so u cant blame the errors of a few on islam. Lack of education, poverty are just a few of the reasons that cause so much unrest in the north not Islam. AND I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL U THAT MORE THAN 70% OF VIOLENCE THAT HAPPENS IN THE NORTH HAVE POLITICAL UNDERTONE. THE FEW RICH USE THE MANY POOR TO CAUSE UNREST AND ACHIEVE THEIR OWN SELFISH INTRESTS, THEN THEY HIDE UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF RELIGION. ALLAH WILL JUDGE THEM ALL.

Lagos is a Muslim dominated state. . . Ilorin is muslim dominated, have u ever heared of religious crisis in these two places. . .? Do the math. . .!

so from what i understand, the muslim world is filled with ignorant, poor, easily manipulated fools, thanks for sharing. i guess i am not going to be in a hurry to be a muslim. now for some education, there has been religious unrest even in ibadan where some jokers went to schools insisting that girls dress up to their islamic taste. as for the north u have gone no where, take ur sorry lying ass out of here. the minna riot in 2000 and 2001, was that political too? hey i was there and i was a victim, we had to be saved by my friend's uncle who came heavily armed to get us out of the chaos, not every1 was that lucky. the abuja riot at the old wuse market back in 1992 i believe, what that political too? as little kids we were unfortunate to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, i had to not just save myself from some senseless idiots but also to save my kid brother and all these started bcuz the government was destroying illegal structures and they destroyed lots of churches, no christian went on the streets rioting, but once they destroyed just one mosque, hell broke loose and they attacked christians, destroyed churches and attacked folks in churches. the attack at area 1 park in abuja from some muslims and how they started burning christian shops, was that political too? the bauchi riots where they attacked children including my friend in a primary school during a military regime, was that political too? get the sick twist of the gist, folks ran to the military barracks where a major gave an order to shoot the bloody rioters that chased these kids and other folks to the barrack, that major was suspended, nice! i can give u tons and tons of examples from kano to kaduna to Jos to taraba etc and u are telling me u lived in the north, na 2day!
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by na2day2(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2009
davidylan:

this to me is pretty stupid and symptomatic of the fact that a lot of people are ignorant of the underlying issues they just rush into.

1. To claim islam is of the devil is NOT stereotyping . . . i suggest people look up the meaning of that word before throwing it around again.

2. Islam DOES NOT allow churches in Saudi Arabia . . . but DEMANDS for churches in other parts of the world under the guise of "human rights" and "tolerance".

3. Islam 100% refuses Jews to reside in countries like Saudi Arabia, infact as a Nigerian citizen you will be refused entry into Saudi Arabia or Iraq or Iran should you possess an Israeli stamp in your passport.

4. "Judge not" is the most abused word on earth. The bible DOES NOT SAY we should not judge false christs, false religions and false spirits. 1 John specifically asks us to test other spirits whether they be of God. Some good bible reading instead of simply regurgitating emergent church rhetoric will come in handy here.

5. If placing a sign by a church is "despicable" then the words of Christ to the pharisees, His prophecy to destroy the Jewish temple, Paul's berating of the witch at Ephesus and their gods is way more despicable . . .

- but i suppose you modern day merchants who carry the bible but do not understand its tenets know way better than Paul.

The church has taken a serious nose-dive . . . Rick Warren, Robert Schuller and other stooges of the EC (emergent church) are the chief architects of the above nonsense.

Word!
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2009
davidylan:

Dude is obviously jobless. The people he should be harrassing on IM, he doesnt. Instead he goes around yarning dust to his "enemies" Irony is, he does this on behalf of others. Eru oshi.
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by sosisi(f): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2009
na2day
na today?
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by littleb(m): 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2009
@ThiefOfHearts

What is your view on the topic?
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by na2day2(m): 12:00am On Aug 03, 2009
$osisi:

na2day
na today?

honestly i get very sick when ppl come to me and start out by saying islam is the religion of peace, i go yeah right! my life experiences have taught me otherwise so mere words from some illiterate muslim is not good enough, i can even quote some suras for him sef and tell him what he has not read in his Quran
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by littleb(m): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2009
na2day?:

honestly i get very sick when ppl come to me and start out by saying islam is the religion of peace, i go yeah right! my life experiences have taught me otherwise so mere words from some illiterate muslim is not good enough, i can even quote some suras for him sef and tell him what he has not read in his Quran

Thanks for your view earlier on the topic. Your experiences should not be generalized to the end or judges your view on Islam. Meanwhile, should we promote hatred among ourself on religious matter?
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by na2day2(m): 12:18am On Aug 03, 2009
littleb:

Thanks for your view earlier on the topic. Your experiences should not be generalized to the end or judges your view on Islam. Meanwhile, should we promote hatred among ourself on religious matter?

no we shouldn't but when sum1 comes here and say christianity is a scam bcuz of a sign on sum1's property, well he just asked for it. i have tons of muslim friends including the ones that once were involved in promoting attacks on us, we have slept in the same room b4, i have nothing against them but i have learned to sleep with one eye open
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by javalove(m): 12:29am On Aug 03, 2009
davidylan:

haaaaaaa. . .u dont just say anything dia. . . my IMs to u aint silly, my IMs exposed ur fraud called Bible (still wondering the fool that added holy to it). . .
davidylan:

this to me is pretty stupid and symptomatic of the fact that a lot of people are ignorant of the underlying issues they just rush into.

1. To claim islam is of the devil is NOT stereotyping . . . i suggest people look up the meaning of that word before throwing it around again.

2. Islam DOES NOT allow churches in Saudi Arabia . . . but DEMANDS for churches in other parts of the world under the guise of "human rights" and "tolerance".

3. Islam 100% refuses Jews to reside in countries like Saudi Arabia, infact as a Nigerian citizen you will be refused entry into Saudi Arabia or Iraq or Iran should you possess an Israeli stamp in your passport.

4. "Judge not" is the most abused word on earth. The bible DOES NOT SAY we should not judge false christs, false religions and false spirits. 1 John specifically asks us to test other spirits whether they be of God. Some good bible reading instead of simply regurgitating emergent church rhetoric will come in handy here.

5. If placing a sign by a church is "despicable" then the words of Christ to the pharisees, His prophecy to destroy the Jewish temple, Paul's berating of the witch at Ephesus and their gods is way more despicable . . .

- but i suppose you modern day merchants who carry the bible but do not understand its tenets know way better than Paul.

The church has taken a serious nose-dive . . . Rick Warren, Robert Schuller and other stooges of the EC (emergent church) are the chief architects of the above nonsense.

Mr Daaaffiiddiiii!!!. . . what has all these got to do with what Pastor Jones has done. . . What has it got to do with the Slogan infron of his church? See if no one knows u well on NL, me i know u and i understand ur antics. . tell us where in the bible that justifies pastor Jones actions. . . If u want to discuss Saudi and other islamic countries start a new thread and stop using diversionary tactics to comment on the topic. . Liar. . .!

na2day?:

damn! he is stalking u too? undecided undecided undecided the brother must be gay or bi-sexual lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Gay. . .? Bisexual. . .? I tot it was u guys who had lots of them. . . as pastors, as bishops and even nuns who are lesbians. . .hmmm

so from what i understand, the muslim world is filled with ignorant, poor, easily manipulated fools, thanks for sharing. i guess i am not going to be in a hurry to be a muslim. now for some education, there has been religious unrest even in ibadan where some jokers went to schools insisting that girls dress up to their islamic taste. as for the north u have gone no where, take ur sorry lying ass out of here. the minna riot in 2000 and 2001, was that political too? hey i was there and i was a victim, we had to be saved by my friend's uncle who came heavily armed to get us out of the chaos, not every1 was that lucky. the abuja riot at the old wuse market back in 1992 i believe, what that political too? as little kids we were unfortunate to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, i had to not just save myself from some senseless idiots but also to save my kid brother and all these started bcuz the government was destroying illegal structures and they destroyed lots of churches, no christian went on the streets rioting, but once they destroyed just one mosque, hell broke loose and they attacked christians, destroyed churches and attacked folks in churches. the attack at area 1 park in abuja from some muslims and how they started burning christian shops, was that political too? the bauchi riots where they attacked children including my friend in a primary school during a military regime, was that political too? get the sick twist of the gist, folks ran to the military barracks where a major gave an order to shoot the bloody rioters that chased these kids and other folks to the barrack, that major was suspended, nice! i can give u tons and tons of examples from kano to kaduna to Jos to taraba etc and u are telling me u lived in the north, na 2day!
Maaaannnn stop lying. . . for all the crises u have mentioned, i witnessed some of them and i can confirm u no nothing about their causes. I have lived with these people for years and their thinking and reasoning is to pay homage or worship the rich and those in power. The hungry and illeterate Almajiris who can do anything to quech their thirst and hunger are recruited to cause mayhem. Most of this things have reasons which u dont know. There are muslims in Lagos, Ilorin Ogun, Oyo, Jihawa, Yobe, Katsina and other states. . . we havent heared of violence in these places. And if not for the Boko Haram bastards, Borno state has never witnessed any religious crises. . so u ask urself. . . why is it that "religious violence" erupts in other nothern states. . .?

And i think we should start another thread for this. This thread has been diverted. . .

ThiefOfHearts:

Dude is obviously jobless. The people he should be harrassing on IM, he doesnt. Instead he goes around yarning dust to his "enemies" Irony is, he does this on behalf of others. Eru oshi.

Jobless ke? LMAO grin grin grin Next time u have a stop over in Addis Ababa, u can come visit me at the African Union Office. . .just ask for. . . .(see her big eyes. . u want to know my name grin)

$osisi:

na2day
na today?

u know post anything as per the topic?
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2009
Thanks for posting the video, Jajalove.
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by javalove(m): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2009
na2day?:

no we shouldn't but when sum1 comes here and say christianity is a scam bcuz of a sign on sum1's property, well he just asked for it. i have tons of muslim friends including the ones that once were involved in promoting attacks on us, we have slept in the same room b4, i have nothing against them but i have learned to sleep with one eye open

Hmmm, now i know u are either a skool drop out or u used to cut classes. . . grin

Islam is a religion pf peace. . .! and I urge u to study it urself not basing islam on the wrong actions of a few.

I know xtianity is a religion of peace. . . thats whyhundreds of thousands of innocents were murdered in churches during the rwandan genocide. . .

And of course, the christian crusades all came without bloodshed. . they were sooo peaceful. . .! olodo oshi grin

Whether u like it or not, many are embracing it. . . if u need me to buy u a quran, i can do that

FL Gators:

Thanks for posting the video, Jajalove.

u r welcome brother.
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by na2day2(m): 12:55am On Aug 03, 2009
javalove:

Hmmm, now i know u are either a skool drop out or u used to cut classes. . . grin

Islam is a religion pf peace. . .! and I urge u to study it urself not basing islam on the wrong actions of a few.

I know xtianity is a religion of peace. . . thats whyhundreds of thousands of innocents were murdered in churches during the rwandan genocide. . .

And of course, the christian crusades all came without bloodshed. . they were sooo peaceful. . .! olodo oshi grin

Whether u like it or not, many are embracing it. . . if u need me to buy u a quran, i can do that

u r welcome brother.

i guess u are the school drop out bcuz ur islamic atrocities are going on all over the world, in sudan and other places, how come it is the religion of peace that produce ur kind who will run into buildings and blow it up shouting God is the greatest while God is saying who the heck is that maniac?

as for the chaos u claimed u witness plz give specifics, which one did u witness? say it let me expose ur sorry lying ass. yes u are a gay, how boring can ur life be that u are chasing ppl on YIM trying to get them to talk to u? plz go commit suicide or sumtin and save the world from ur unstable thoughts
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by bawomolo(m): 12:55am On Aug 03, 2009

ha if only the actions of the adherents were all peaceful.  a few seems like an understatement.
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:58am On Aug 03, 2009
lol @ few.
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by na2day2(m): 12:58am On Aug 03, 2009
bawomolo:

ha if only the actions of the adherents were all peaceful.  a few seems like an understatement.

yea, he meant a few hundred million  grin grin
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by littleb(m): 1:09am On Aug 03, 2009
@na2day,javalove
Thanks for your response. May Amlighty God guides us right.

na2day, it wasn't you alone, my late brother was a muslim and equally an ustaz was attacked once by such illiterate hausa muslim who used to be his neighbor, just because he is a yoruba, regarding him as unbelievers.

I personally have investigated some violence in the north which I confirmed were politically inclined. The mode of attack and the personality of the attackers does not even near islam. Let me relate some conversation of the attackers and the victim to you.

attacker1(drunken): Are you a muslim or not
victim: yes
attacker1: recite Quran may i hear. audu, pls listen well
victim: (reciting)
attacker1: audu, he correct or not?
attacker2(versed in Quran a little): he no too correct

hearing that, they will slaughter the victim.

This can't judge what Islam or muslims generally are. There are lot of people reverting to Islam everyday in the west, I believe some might have experience or informed about many of these violent before. However, they could still find there way back to Islam. I brought up this information just for people to express their view considering if it were to be happened in area like northern part of Nigeria, only God can tell damages it would have cause.

Thanks
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by javalove(m): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2009
@littleb

yes u remind of of incidences where yoruba muslims were slaughtered in the north. these guys dont care whether u are muslis or not, once they start, the best thing is to pick race. . .

And yea. . . people keep reverting everyday to islam, the one and only true religion. . .! Infact I am watching a revert story now on youtube. . . Her name is Noble Queen. . . at least she lives in the west where the hate on islam is much stronger than Nairaland. . .

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjtrIkYU5I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by na2day2(m): 1:22am On Aug 03, 2009
@ littleb

i am truly sorry to hear abt ur brother, yes i have lost a few yoruba friends that were not considered true muslims by the northerners but my mind about islam is pretty much set in stone, once bitten twice shy, i ain't playing the fool to them, i may trust them in the time of peace but at the slightest tension i will be well prepared bcuz they can come for my neck, no offense if u are muslim
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 03, 2009
littleb:

@na2day,javalove
Thanks for your response. May Amlighty God guides us right.

na2day, it wasn't you alone, my late brother was a muslim and equally an ustaz was attacked once by such illiterate hausa muslim who used to be his neighbor, just because he is a yoruba, regarding him as unbelievers.

I personally have investigated some violence in the north which I confirmed were politically inclined. The mode of attack and the personality of the attackers does not even near islam. Let me relate some conversation of the attackers and the victim to you.

attacker1(drunken): Are you a muslim or not
victim: yes
attacker1: recite Quran may i hear. audu, pls listen well
victim: (reciting)
attacker1: audu, he correct or not?
attacker2(versed in Quran a little): he no too correct

hearing that, they will slaughter the victim.

This can't judge what Islam or muslims generally are. There are lot of people reverting to Islam everyday in the west, I believe some might have experience or informed about many of these violent before. However, they could still find there way back to Islam. I brought up this information just for people to express their view considering if it were to be happened in area like northern part of Nigeria, only God can tell damages it would have cause.

Thanks

but that is all about politics! how can you relate that to islam which as we all know is peace? grin
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by littleb(m): 2:02am On Aug 03, 2009
davidylan:

but that is all about politics! how can you relate that to islam which as we all know is peace? grin

Which Islam do you know?
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by littleb(m): 2:09am On Aug 03, 2009
na2day?:

@ littleb

i am truly sorry to hear abt ur brother, yes i have lost a few yoruba friends that were not considered true muslims by the northerners but my mind about islam is pretty much set in stone, once bitten twice shy, i ain't playing the fool to them, i may trust them in the time of peace but at the slightest tension i will be well prepared bcuz they can come for my neck, no offense if u are muslim

No offense committed. When you look at our northern brothers generally overreacted when severely touched. E, thven on business matters. They are just differ.
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by sosisi(f): 2:12am On Aug 03, 2009
javalove:

@littleb

yes u remind of of incidences where yoruba muslims were slaughtered in the north. these guys dont care whether u are muslis or not, once they start, the best thing is to pick race. . .

And yea. . . people keep reverting everyday to islam, the one and only true religion. . .! Infact I am watching a revert story now on youtube. . . Her name is Noble Queen. . . at least she lives in the west where the hate on islam is much stronger than Nairaland. . .

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjtrIkYU5I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]

You should also know that 75% of Muslim converts leave Islam within a year of conversion.
There are a lot more converts from Islam to Christianity than the other way round.
Go to Yoruba land and count them.
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 03, 2009
littleb:

Which Islam do you know?

the one of HAMAS, FATAH, al aqaeda, the taliban, boko Haram, Maitatsine, Saudi Arabia . . . is there another islam?  shocked
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by sosisi(f): 2:15am On Aug 03, 2009
davidylan:

the one of HAMAS, FATAH, al aqaeda, the taliban, boko Haram, Maitatsine, Saudi Arabia . . . is there another islam? shocked

Muslim brotherhood, the nation of Islam
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by javalove(m): 2:40am On Aug 03, 2009
$osisi:

You should also know that 75% of Muslim converts leave Islam within a year of conversion.
There are a lot more converts from Islam to Christianity than the other way round.
Go to Yoruba land and count them.

I dont know where u got ur statistics from. . buy as usual. . . LIES LIES LIES. . . arent u guys ever tired?

Watch the video i posted about Pastor Jones the saddist who confessed himself that Islam is spreading very fast. . .

so he thought putting up a sign board will stop people from embracing it?

Anywayz. . . i hope u watched the convert video before replying me sha. . .

***yawn. . . . i m going to bed ***
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:23am On Aug 03, 2009
English na wa

Better stick to Arabic.
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by sosisi(f): 3:30am On Aug 03, 2009
javalove:

I dont know where u got ur statistics from. . buy as usual. . . LIES LIES LIES. . . arent u guys ever tired?

Watch the video i posted about Pastor Jones the saddist who confessed himself that Islam is spreading very fast. . .

so he thought putting up a sign board will stop people from embracing it?

Anywayz. . . i hope u watched the convert video before replying me sha. . .

***yawn. . . . i m going to bed ***

I've never made claims I can't prove here on nairaland.
See the clip yourself from radio Islam.

http://www.formermuslims.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2133

Anyone worried about the spread of Islam in the west is worried about immigration from sharialands not conversion
don't be fooled.
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by javalove(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

English na wa

Better stick to Arabic.

i'm sure this is not for me. . .
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2009
Believe whatever you want.
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by sosisi(f): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2009
and who deleted my link to javalove proving my claim about converts leaving Islam
These moderators are so irritating?
Why should someone pose a question and you delete my answer to the question?
what are you afraid of?
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by sosisi(f): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2009
let me try it again.

http://www.formermuslims.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2133

scroll to the radio Islam link and listen
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by mukina2: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2009
Your link was not deleted please,stop shouting

it was marked as spam by the spam filter.

when its unmarked you will see it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunnahs Of 'eid-al-fitr / Explanations On Hadeeth Soheeh, Hassan And Doeef / The Islamic Concept Of Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.