Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (51064 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by goodbobo: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is the difference between Christianity and other religion

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Rumplesteelskin: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Wilson125(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Utipe mkpo oo, Abasi adiong amo, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
I'm not condemning the good deeds of this man but if he doesn't tell agatu people the Truth that let the people arm and defend themselves against those brutal demonic fulani herdsmen ,nothing changes what he has just done may be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by ify84(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is great, feed them, pray for them... I am sure, some miracles did happened there...

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by godwin120alex: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Gud
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by iyb(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
admax:
Christians are the most charitable people on earth! Thats why we are the salt of the earth. Thank you Pastor Eneche.

Something other religions lack!
Most charitable cheesy my guy you can lie ehn grin grin grin
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by nijanigga: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
See what a poor man did for the community while Buhari is flying around the world in his private jet
Na so Pmd dey pain you reach?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by serikiYCU(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
admax:
Christians are the most charitable people on earth! Thats why we are the salt of the earth. Thank you Pastor Eneche.

Something other religions lack!

The act of dis Pastor is highly commendable and a good developmnt compare to some other pastors. However, it might interest you to note dat some oda religion prefer unpublished support. The best charity in Islam is d1 u rendered and no oda person knows about it.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by honsule(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good work sir. More power to your elbow. More grace sir
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Abeymills(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
God bless u richly sir n man u are shinning stars great mentor I pray dat d grace of God almighty upon ur life b part of mine 2 ijn ...
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by willorie(f): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Awesomely whoa! cool
God bless you Man of God!
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by obowunmi(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Marketing strategy...
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Acebar(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Skoopy:
Booking my space, yet I'll still get some "LIKES"

Like if it's true and share if false cool
do u sell Fuel
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by luciouscookie: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is how it's supposed to be kiss
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by luciouscookie: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
obowunmi:
Marketing strategy...
Marketing strategy or not, he did a great job.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by kulrunsman79(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
May God increase ur coast sir. More blessings and grace
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by goodvision12(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Skoopy:
Booking my space, yet I'll still get some "LIKES"

Like if it's true and share if false cool
Recieve common sense.

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Sunglass20(f): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Thank You very much sir for remembering your people. The Lord will increase you.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Jacko1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
This man of God just earned ma respect.... God wil bless the pocket this came from ul never lack in ir ministry n family
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by veron007: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Adaowerri111:
These are pictorial excerpts from Dr and Dr Mrs Becky Enenche's visit to the land of Agatu, God bless this man of God for putting smiles to the faces of alot of people.

You should be supplying AK-47s to theses people not tomatoes and toilet rolls. They need to be alive first to enjoy any of these things.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Strongbest(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
steppin:
God bless this man and his wife. This is exactly what people like Oyedepo, Adeboye and Co, should be doing. But instead, they're ripping off their members and living like kings.

And who told you they have not been doing even more than this?

Just be careful what you type though.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by cutekhalifa(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Heart of Gold ....

But the publicity is it necessary I just see dis as an advertisement... Well half bread is better than none...

The duara dullard buhari, when is he going to visit the Agutu community his kinsman ransack, despoil and plunger in chaos
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by toluxa1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
My Pastor, Mentor and Father in the Lord.

Great work here

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by DedeNkem: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Those kids are potential future money for the pastor.
Religion is a huge business.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by dumie(f): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Way to go Pastor, kudos to the Man of God...God will continually bless Dr Paul Enenche and his ministry

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by maskid(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
this is Good.. nice work pastor
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by 4nobody4every1: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
cool
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by dayowunmi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
God bless Dr enenche and the entire dunamis family worldwide. He's truly a man of God. Other missions should follow these examples, it's an avenue for soul winning

3 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by victorazy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mediator97:
MAY GOD BLESS AND FAVOUR HIM.

There is nothing like "May God" he is God's blessing himself. (Note)
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by domopps(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
God bless Pst Paul and wife!

Cheeeers
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by RichYoungNigger(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
nijanigga:

Na so Pmd dey pain you reach?

No.
The conditions and economy of Nigeria is non of my business.
I live in a far away country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.