Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (51058 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by EMMYSIM: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
The man that matter GOD bless you more abundantly my pastor
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by fortunechy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
nice one more
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Chukazu: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
one of the few men of God I respect.

and to think that buhari has jumped another plane?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Lovelynature(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
God bless Pastor Enenche. A man that God uses for His Glory. Sir, you are really a blessing to the world
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by dalambusu(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
admax:
Christians are the most charitable people on earth! Thats why we are the salt of the earth. Thank you Pastor Eneche.

Something other religions lack!
Christians are charitable but not the most charitable on earth. Same Christians colonised us and took aways our God given wealth including our artifacts. The followers of other religions are also charitable. The Muslims, the Hindus, among others some of whom are more charitable than our private jets owners, called General overseers who use the offerings and tithes of the widows to build private universities that their members cannot afford to send their children. What is even more annoying is how these GOSs will later claim the ownership of these universities. Mind u, I am a christian n salute the charitable act of the man of God.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Stemkay: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
steppin:

Zombie! He should also donate to Agatu people na. Na only his people will benefit from his "scam wealth"?

Ghost! Sharap, Wetin u know.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by captainjoh(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
I just love this man
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Forwetinnah: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
serikiYCU:

The act of dis Pastor is highly commendable and a good developmnt compare to some other pastors. However, it might interest you to note dat some oda religion prefer unpublished support. The best charity in Islam is d1 u rendered and no oda person knows about it.

..so the pastor announced it? When a good deed is done, it announces itself. The people in Agatu will be everywhere with the news that a Pastor came to bless them. How come none of your imams have even visited not to talk of bringing supplies, seeing that the atrocity was committed by muslims? Answer fast fast...
I bet it's easier for you lot to announce being responsible for the destruction of lives than protecting it. Your BH and ISIS videos comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by just2okworld(f): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
oluwa Jo fibikun semilese

so I can bless lives too...AMEN

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Forwetinnah: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
dalambusu:

Christians are charitable but not the most charitable on earth. Same Christians colonised us and took aways our God given wealth including our artifacts. The followers of other religions are also charitable. The Muslims, the Hindus, among others some of whom are more charitable than our private jets owners, called General overseers who use the offerings and tithes of the widows to build private universities that their members cannot afford to send their children. What is even more annoying is how these GOSs will later claim the ownership of these universities. Mind u, I am a christian n salute the charitable act of the man of God.

The emboldened na WASH!

...your fulani muslim brothers committed a crime, tell us how many of your imams have been there to at least pray for the community or say sorry. You'd rather show clips and videos of them beheading and hanging people. Smh

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by crackhouse(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
sure he's making an investment. he's sure of reaping in thousand folds tomorrow when the whole Agatu people will start attending his church as a result of this.
it's a better deal, u only reap where u sow.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by dalambusu(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Forwetinnah:

The emboldened na WASH!

...your fulani muslim brothers committed a crime, tell us how many of your imams have been there to at least pray for the community or say sorry. You'd rather show clips and videos of them beheading and hanging people. Smh
there only two things that will last the universe and the stupidity. You are just being silly. What I said is that the act of the man of God is commendable but to say that other religions lack charity is untenable. Am not Muslim and I were I would not deny my religion on this platform. Probably you are born and raised in your local environment and that affects your sense of reasoning. Some of my teachers back at elementary school were Indians and their act of charity as Hindus far exceeded that of your rapacious and bourgeois General Overseers.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by hioman: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is commendable. grin
Truly:
Thus saith the LORD of hosts;
My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad;
and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion,
and shall yet choose Jerusalem.

- Zechariah 1:17!
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by springtech(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
One man of God I respect so much. The Grace he carries is extraordinary.

God Bless You More & More and keep using you to the Glory praise of His Name.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by wendixx(f): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
See what a poor man did for the community while Buhari is flying around the world in his private jet

Could you pls stop sharing that picture? It's so repulsive. I feel so sad anytime I see it.
That man is someone's father irrespective...

Thanks
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by nikkylara: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
God bless u the more sir
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by philosopy: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
See what a poor man did for the community while Buhari is flying around the world in his private jet

haba, ya kuri.

I understand things are really really really bad, but come on, lets not do this extent on his face, u have the right, but , I mean , he is still all we've got for now.
please cut him little slack on this area. Abeg.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by mama777(f): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
if only our churches will follow this good step of reaching those In need and not keeping the wealth to themselves which they are suppose to assist the society.this what christianity is all about,then our country will be great again
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by philosopy: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
dalambusu:

do you really have proof or you just also want to make a statement? Do not generalize, even if something like that has happened you are not clearly cut sure of this.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by philosopy: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
veron007:

You should be supplying AK-47s to theses people not tomatoes and toilet rolls. They need to be alive first to enjoy any of these things.

grin grin
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Forwetinnah: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
dalambusu:
there only two things that will last the universe and the stupidity. You are just being silly. What I said is that the act of the man of God is commendable but to say that other religions lack charity is untenable. Am not Muslim and I were I would not deny my religion on this platform. Probably you are born and raised in your local environment and that affects your sense of reasoning. Some of my teachers back at elementary school were Indians and their act of charity as Hindus far exceeded that of your rapacious and bourgeois General Overseers.

Yeah, and you're simple minded...are there no bourgeois imams or leaders in other religions who live large at the expense of their followers? Why make it about pastors? Keep kidding yourself that you're a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by dalambusu(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Yeah, and you're simple minded...are there no bourgeois imams or leaders in other religions who live large at the expense of their followers? Why make it about pastors? Keep kidding yourself that you're a Christian.
nobody said that there no such pple in other religions but the crux and the bane of the while matter is that there is charity in other religions
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Philinho(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
more Grace sir..... breaking forth on every side
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by bong4(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
serikiYCU:

The act of dis Pastor is highly commendable and a good developmnt compare to some other pastors. However, it might interest you to note dat some oda religion prefer unpublished support. The best charity in Islam is d1 u rendered and no oda person knows about it.

You wrote well but i also add that alot of people have donated to this group of displaced persons without media publicity and such includes ''some other pastors" as pointed out. One doesn't need to blow his trumpet to show help.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by rexzqcom(m): 12:55am On Apr 10, 2016
Are the Agatu people back to their communities?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by otemanuduno: 1:42am On Apr 10, 2016
Skoopy:
Booking my space, yet I'll still get some "LIKES"

Like if it's true and share if false cool

liked grin
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
What Buhari, Aisha, Osibade's wife, and the entire APC family couldn't do, only one man did...and even much more!

APC....SHAME!!

Only propaganda una sabi.. Bunch of nonentities!

But I thought Osubande's wife gave them 6 bags of special Aisha Rice and 12 bottles of coke
This GEJ sef angry angry angry
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by orunto27: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2016
God bless you and your family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.