Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

There Are Thieves Disguised As Bankers In Uba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Are Thieves Disguised As Bankers In Uba (1123 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Thieves Disguised As Bankers In Uba by pixelarts(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2009
[b][/b] WHAT the HEll!! My salary account is my UBA account and every end of the month, the bank deducts what it calls COT charges. sometimes, i receive like 4-5 text messages of withdrawal which could amount to over N500-800. This has gone on and on and I haven't complained. Just after i've been paid my salary and i had plans to withdraw all my cash (without leaving a single kobo behind) i get a text message that tells me 0.50 has been deducted from my account. By Whom? It didn't say. For what reasons? It didn't state. and when I checked my balance, I find that over N278 was deducted!! This is plain theft and only God knows how many other people's account they have been stealing these caah from. I work so hard to earn my living, sometimes almost 24 hrs, only for some unscrupulous individuals that calls himself/herself a banker to enrich themselves. They think it's just N278, the account holders won't complain. Well, I will. I will report to CBN if i have to. This is theft! (Need I say UBA scores high as the bank with the worst customer service and relations)

Re: There Are Thieves Disguised As Bankers In Uba by EmmyBoy2(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2009
grin I almost cracked up at that UBA Caricature
Re: There Are Thieves Disguised As Bankers In Uba by kshow1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2009
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh grin
Re: There Are Thieves Disguised As Bankers In Uba by KunleA2(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2009
Why you bank with UBA in the first place is beyond me undecided

(1) (Reply)

Loan Givers, Read This! / Best Small Business To Start In 2011 / Difference Between Betonmarket And Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.