Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (391556 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
vectoh:
baba calm ur balls... grin na me no pay una money ni....the guy jus told me through chat that he has received...nt even someone i know..i can't tel him to send the money to me to be sure if it's true nw...i sent d msg jus to knw if anyoda person has checkd lately...no bite me ogrin
You just have to understand that people are eager and there's tension in the air.
You can't blame him for the reply he gave, seriously.
.The guy was probably teasing you.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Omasworld1: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Omasworld1: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
It is well. Something good must surely come out soon
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Omasworld1:
It is well. Something good must surely come out soon
You Don find MMM partners abi??
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Busybecky(f): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
vectoh:
i think they have o...sm1 said he has received his...bt nt sure if d guy is 100%serious

Please, be sure first before you think okay. Don't let people develop high BP for nothing.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bnsufeeanh(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
I'm beginning to wonder if this thread is for Agbami payment follow-up or MMM? #just saying.
Btw, please make anyone wey im card never expire dey help us check
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by babsadewa(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
My guy abeg...always try to confirm things before posting it, guys expectations for the dough are so high. BTW so, guys been keeping tabs on this thread, just dey wait for the bombshell to be dropped. Calm down guys, Dem go surely pay.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Shokes(m): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Jaycpu, any news?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 06, 2016
babsadewa:
My guy abeg...always try to confirm things before posting it, guys expectations for the dough are so high. BTW so, guys been keeping tabs on this thread, just dey wait for the bombshell to be dropped. Calm down guys, Dem go surely pay.
Why won't expectations be high? When they should have paid since August... lol

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jaycpu(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2016
Shokes:
Jaycpu, any news?
Oboy errywhr quite 0ooo, dem allow persn expect cme fall person hand, na prayer session I de s0.

Sha me de reach ma branch area today, so I go jst enter ask if dem don fund us

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jaycpu(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Y banks useless like dz naaa!!!, dem go de form anyhw
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
bnsufeeanh:
I'm beginning to wonder if this thread is for Agbami payment follow-up or MMM?
#just saying.

Btw, please make anyone wey im card never expire dey help us check
go bank na
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by 2nioshine(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
bnsufeeanh:
Btw , please make anyone wey im card never expire dey help us check

Got a new ATM yesterday tho i applied for it months back. Was surprised because i knew they was no dime left in the account after my last withdrawal. Yet i got it for free even though i still don't believe it.

To your question :
Just like you thinking it was probably deducted From my account, the harsh truth is that Agbami as well as other coy that gives out scholarship still hasn't paid.
My case seems a lil bad because we already graduated months back and all the scholarships still owing no wan shake body.

Lets keep the hope alive.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bnsufeeanh(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
vectoh:
go bank na
Mind it bro, I wasn't quoting you in my comment. BTW, is it sensible to keep parading the bank every time just to check if the acct. has been funded? Like say you yourself no go go bank if you hear say money don land.
FYI, I've been to the head office at VI myself.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
bnsufeeanh:
Mind it bro, I wasn't quoting you in my comment. BTW, is it sensible to keep parading the bank every time just to check if the acct. has been funded? Like say you yourself no go go bank if you hear say money don land.
What did they say?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bnsufeeanh(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
DrHesjay:

What did they say?
I went to the Lagos Head Office at Akin Adesola street. The officer in charge of ATM renewal told me the a/c hasn't been funded that I should wait till the money is credited. I told him I can't be coming to V.I everytime due to the distance. So, he said he'll help me out so that I will be able to renew at any GTB branch in any state provided it is in Nigeria.

He put a call to my state HQ for my agbami a/c number and wrote it out for me. He then told me to proceed to any branch with my school I.D, award letter, letter requesting ATM renewal and also fill an ATM renewal form there. He said I should tell the officer in charge there to send all the details to an email he wrote out for me. After all that had been done, I'll be able to pick up my card at that branch.

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
bnsufeeanh:
Funny grin ...dem boys dey para o....no p bro,was jus teasing you...have been to d bank myslf twice, the guys there are beginin to suspect me self grin ..jus kip us updated incase of any show.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bnsufeeanh(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
vectoh:
Funny grin ...dem boys dey para o....no p bro,was jus teasing you...have been to d bank myslf twice, the guys there are beginin to suspect me self grin ..jus kip us updated incase of any show.
Lol. Na money spoil show oo... No problem op.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Danix101: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chai. .let them pay this week oo..it's no longer funny
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Shokes(m): 1:22am On Oct 10, 2016
Danix101:
Chai. .let them pay this week oo..it's no longer funny
Amen..2..dat..bro
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Killjan: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2016
They have not even paid for 2015 grin
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by kennynelcon(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2016
Killjan:
They have not even paid for 2015 grin
You mean they didn't pay last year?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Fran6ik: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2016
pre[size=30pt]PAID[/size]
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by kennynelcon(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2016
Fran6ik:
Don't joke with these men grin
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fran6ik:
its not funny guy!
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
kennynelcon:
You mean they didn't pay last year?
dey paid na
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Starlolala(f): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Good Afternoon, Please Has Any Old Awardee Change His/her ATM In Anambra State (nnewi) If Yes Please, Can U Direct Me
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Starlolala:
Good Afternoon, Please Has Any Old Awardee Change His/her ATM In Anambra State (nnewi) If Yes Please, Can U Direct Me
Do you have money left in your account? and BTW...have they paid?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Theharbinger1: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
vectoh:
Do you have money left in your account? and BTW...have they paid?
pls o! have they paid
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by panthera4: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Finally
Just got a mail from scholastica
U can now smile to the bank
All those with active ATM card
Happy spending
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Princejebs(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
panthera4:
Finally
Happy spending
What about the recent people that just written exam these year,I mean these 2016?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Ubijus1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
panthera4:
Finally
Happy spending

who else can confirm this pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (145) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.