Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards (25914 Views)

Churchill Olakunle Oladunni: Vanguard Personality Of The Week: My True Story / Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oh Rita, Rita kiss
Yuzedo, where are u o?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by toksclive(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ariel20:
Underneath the pretty picture I can see eye bags, pain, loneliness, a depth of unfulfilment. Pictures cover much
Hater is dat all u can see, just hope ur situation wouldn't be worse than hers
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
this babe again. abeg am not interested
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by 9jatatafo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Looking cool
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by golddiamond860: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Zehner:
Fine girl Riri grin
grin angry grin grin is dat all u gat to say

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lovely dress,, looks like she's lost some more weight smiley
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by neonly: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Food for Sanusi don land
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pretty woman
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by Zehner(f): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
golddiamond860:
grin angry grin grin is dat all u gat to say
Do you expect me to give a speech on her life history undecided
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
where is her husband? wake me up when she post her wedding pix.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by EBUBS(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
VERY SOON WE WON'T SAY TO PEOPLE "YOU LOOK GOOD BUT" "YOUR MAKE YOUR MAKEUP LOOKS GOOD"
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
haterrr.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by brendachizzy(f): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
she looks sick...
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by brendachizzy(f): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ariel20:
Underneath the pretty picture I can see eye bags, pain, loneliness, a depth of unfulfilment. Pictures cover much

I concur.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by Jaquar456: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Looking good, but sorry, these pictures are heavily edited to elongate her frame to make her appear taller and thinner, not to mention lighter.
I see her live, and sorry, she ain't nothing like this.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by seedorf042: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Love u baby
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by ireneidiva(f): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ariel20:
I can see deep sadness under this your unnecessary useless post.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by ring7(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Her nose ,power if make up
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by xcuggsm(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Diamonddris:
RITA DOMINC! Is it a name of a village or a name of an animal?

Yeye....

FYI her real name is Rita Nwaturuocha. before the transformation to Rita Dominic.

Nwaturuocha in Igbo mean 'the offspring of a white sheep".
Who wants to be known by that kind of name

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by nikkypearl(f): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
See siggy oo shocked
Ok,I was born in 2003,you are quoted!
Idont want cheese ball..you get chic choc ?!

I don't want cheese ball,you get chic choc [quote author=englishmart post=44557165] "STUNNING" one of the most abused words on nairaland
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by PANDA2: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dollyak:
Power of makup. Not bad still.

Nigerian celebrities have really abused makeup so much that they look plastic and the compliment is now
'Your make up looks good' No longer 'you are beautiful'

We have all seen what they REALLY look like at those show biz events..... TOO SHORT, EXCESS MAKE UP, NOT AS SMOOTH SKINNED AS THEY APPEAR IN ALL THESE STUDIO PICTURES THEY POST.

Even see this picture. It was not taken at the venue of the vanguard event so she could have the opportunity to edit it and brush it up before posting, just like Omoni Oboli did her own edited picture at Sun Awards. Compare her live at the same event, and it's like night and day
Nollywood celebs, we don sabi you people!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by Mbediogu(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ariel20:

What do u mean? And u are a woman. OMG! Beneath the pain can't you see some happiness? Loneliness? She has more friends than she can cope with. What's more, she is more fulfilled than most women married into barenness, poverty, daily domestic violence and non celebrity. She may be single by choice.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by EEZe(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
xpensivNas:
Tomorrow it will be 'see rita dominic teeth outside' nawa oo my country people
grin Jehovah have mercy
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by Bokman: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Na wa o, so all the men wey de 9ja non I repeat none fit win this babe heart. God de
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by SONIA54320(f): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
i no understand the dress but ha make up na A1
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by axiliborha(f): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ariel20:
who are you to judge? Are you God to know what she is passing through?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by Coolguy89(m): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2016
my baby always lukin sweet
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by hylyne(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2016
Is she married grin Is she married
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by englishmart(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
See siggy oo shocked
Ok,I was born in 2003,you are quoted!
Idont want cheese ball..you get chic choc ?!
you look like you were born in 1991

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards by Diamonddris(m): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
xcuggsm:

FYI her real name is Rita Nwaturuocha. before the transformation to Rita Dominic.

Nwaturuocha in Igbo mean 'the offspring of a white sheep".
Who wants to be known by that kind of name

What are you trying to say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Obianodo Share Christmas Picture / 5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) / Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.