Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Xaomi Mi5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xaomi Mi5 (1194 Views)

Cubot Vs Xaomi / Wich Should I Get A Gionee S6 Pro Or Xiaomi Mi5 128gb 4gb Ram Or Leleco Le 2 Pro / Please Advice On Phone To Buy: Gionee M5 Plus Or Xiaomi Mi5 Or Mi4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xaomi Mi5 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Got my xaomi mi5 screen cracked, any replacement service centre?
Re: Xaomi Mi5 by jmichlins(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
I do not think you are telling the truth maybe you are a marketer who wants to remind us on the dangers of trying these super oems that want to take your beloved company out of business. Mi5 is still a new product with few people been able to get it and it also comes with gorilla glass 3 making it cracking cause of a fall highly impossible or else you deliberately put it to drop test. Get me a picture or you know the rest

3 Likes

Re: Xaomi Mi5 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
jmichlins:
I do not think you are telling the truth maybe you are a marketer who wants to remind us on the dangers of trying these super oems that want to take your beloved company out of business. Mi5 is still a new product with few people been able to get it and it also comes with gorilla glass 3 making it cracking cause of a fall highly impossible or else you deliberately put it to drop test. Get me a picture or you know the rest

Nna na wa for u oh. Are u saying it is not possible for a new phone to have its screen cracked? I know someone who bought a brand new LG g4, same day he was trying to answer a call and open the door to his car, the phone dropped on asphalt and got its screen cracked. Same way i got my lumia 920's screen shattered when I dropped it while receiving a call on the road.
Re: Xaomi Mi5 by jmichlins(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
greenhulk:

Nna na wa for u oh. Are u saying it is not possible for a new phone to have its screen cracked? I know someone who bought a brand new LG g4, same day he was trying to answer a call and open the door to his car, the phone dropped on asphalt and got its screen cracked. Same way i got my lumia 920's screen shattered when I dropped it while receiving a call on the road.
my reasons should make you see where am coming from especially now tecno marketers full every social network

1 Like

Re: Xaomi Mi5 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
jmichlins:
my reasons should make you see where am coming from especially now tecno marketers full every social network

Yea I get u, but u can't just assume everybody is a tecno marketer. The op's post does not sound like he is trying to downgrade xioami whatsoever. Even galaxy s7 that was released yesterday already have some people shattered it's screen.

Re: Xaomi Mi5 by jmichlins(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
greenhulk:

Yea I get u, but u can't just assume everybody is a tecno marketer. The op's post does not sound like he is trying to downgrade xioami whatsoever. Even galaxy s7 that was released yesterday already have some people shattered it's screen.
apologies op but na die be that should i crash my s7. Lol phone i no see for dream how i go take get am. Btw how many device you get and how many are lying almost useless. You seem to me like you are gadget freak
Re: Xaomi Mi5 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
jmichlins:
apologies op but na die be that should i crash my s7. Lol phone i no see for dream how i go take get am. Btw how many device you get and how many are lying almost useless. You seem to me like you are gadget freak

I'm not the op oh, I don't know if he is a tecno agent or not, but his post doesn't have anything against xiaomi. And I only have 2 phones at a time. I either sell my old phones to get a new one or give it out. I only go out with 1 device and leave one at home for a couple of months now since the day they stole my LG g3 in traffic.
Re: Xaomi Mi5 by jmichlins(m): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
greenhulk:

I'm not the op oh, I don't know if he is a tecno agent or not, but his post doesn't have anything against xiaomi. And I only have 2 phones at a time. I either sell my old phones to get a new one or give it out. I only go out with 1 device and leave one at home for a couple of months now since the day they stole my LG g3 in traffic.
i know you no be op. Make him accept my apology
Re: Xaomi Mi5 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
jmichlins:
I do not think you are telling the truth maybe you are a marketer who wants to remind us on the dangers of trying these super oems that want to take your beloved company out of business. Mi5 is still a new product with few people been able to get it and it also comes with gorilla glass 3 making it cracking cause of a fall highly impossible or else you deliberately put it to drop test. Get me a picture or you know
the rest
I don't know that xaomi mi5 is infallible to damage. The company duly informed me their service centre is in South Africa.
If your are their public relation ofricer and they had given it an ironclad guaranty against screen crack at whatever impact, even if it is ran over by an iron chain wheel caterpillar.
Honestly i am favourable disposed to have a chat with my attorney.
Re: Xaomi Mi5 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
indigene! what r u up to?

indigene:

I don't know that xaomi mi5 is infallible to damage. The company duly informed me their service centre is in South Africa.
If your are their public relation ofricer and they had given it an ironclad guaranty against screen crack at whatever impact, even if it is ran over by an iron chain wheel caterpillar.
Re: Xaomi Mi5 by jmichlins(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
indigene:

you really are confusing me
Re: Xaomi Mi5 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
angels09:
indigene! what r u up to?

Likely visit NCC, chat with my attorney, sue ,silently settle out of court, make some money.
But onus of damage lays on me

1 Like

Re: Xaomi Mi5 by texazzpete(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
jmichlins:

Please, don't be stupid.

I have never understood this fascination you guys have with the myth that Gorilla Glass is unbreakable. If it falls and hits a corner of a table, it WILL crack.

Corning has never claimed their Gorilla Glass phones are unbreakable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xaomi Mi5 by rossi49ja(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
indigene:
Dude, like someone mentioned on this post. I also doubt the veracity of your claim. You can clear my doubts by sharing a shot of the cracked screen.
Re: Xaomi Mi5 by Nsonaso(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2016
jmichlins:
Very nice comment. He should hold the phone and snap it with another
Re: Xaomi Mi5 by Nsonaso(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2016
indigene:
Were did you get it from? Hold the phone with your hand and snap it with another then post it here
Re: Xaomi Mi5 by Youngzedd(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Photos or it never happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xaomi Mi5 by kolexepana: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Unfortunately, Xiaomi doesnt have carl care centres.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It / Tech: How To Delete Google’s Copy Of Everything You’ve Ever Browsed / Neatly Used Coolpad For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.