Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It (1182 Views)

Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN / Pls Help! How Do I Sue MTN For Deducing My Airtyme Unlawfully / Col. Umar To Sue MTN Over Fraudulent Deductions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It by lifeispeace: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
hello house...
I'm so angry as i speak to you...
someone sent me 1000 through vtu and mtn sent me a text that I've successfully renewed my data subscription...
how do you renew a subscription that has not expired or is exhausted...
please any lawyer in the house sad as I'm going crazy

cc jidesm
Re: I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It by ojun50(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abeg no crazy because them dey use crazy people for ritual now.
Jst call customers care nd pray a guy should pick it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It by Stevengold(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
U fit pay lawyer 1 million to take up the case? Cuz of 1k ni. To sue mtn no be beans ni. Just dial 180 and connect to their customer care. And ask for a refund.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It by Dramadiddy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
you get strength to go court every month.. if yes no p go on

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It by Aminu212: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
You are not alone.......
Re: I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin See who won sue MTN grin I laugh in Burhari's language grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It by HeOrShe: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2017
My friend is beta u call 180 to stop the data auto renewal or text NO106 to 131 to stop it.

Forget about refund and don't even dream of suing.
Re: I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
If this does not work, let them know you are recording the call and would escalate it to your lawyer. They will rectify it and call you. If they don't, let me know. Just pm me.
Re: I Want To Sue Mtn!!! And I Mean It by MarkWayne89: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Just call them and try settling this by phone at first.

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Facebook Account From Hackers / See The Leagoo S9 The Iphone X Clone Full Specification And Review. / Blackberry Passport Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.