Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) (9076 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 / Your Top 5 Nigerian Albums Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2006
Hey y'all,
Tupac is about dropping another album titled 'PAC'S LIFE'. It will be officially released on the 28st of november 2006 featuring artists like: Ludacris, Keisha Cole, Papoose, T.I, Kadafi, Snoop dogg, Krazy bone, Ashanti, Carl Thomas, Chamillonaire, Lil scrappy and some others.

A track from the album titled UNTOUCHABLES featuring Krazy bone is now getting mad air plays on radios now. To y'all fans of Tupac, let me know what you really think will come out of this new album cos I think its going to be the bomb. Do u think he's still alive? why? If not, why?

JAY Z HAS DROPPED HIS NEW ALBUM ON THE 5TH OF NOV. TITLED 'KINGDOM COME' WITH A TRACK FROM IT NOW ON RADIO TITLED 'SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT'.

LET ME KNOW WHO Y'ALL THINK WILL BLOW UP THIS YEAR INTO THE NEW YEAR.

2PAC OR JAY Z

HOLLA BACK
WHITEBOY
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2006
Hey y'all,
Tupac is about dropping another album titled 'PAC'S LIFE'. It will be officially released on the 28th of november 2006 featuring artists like: Ludacris, Keisha Cole, Papoose, T.I, Kadafi, Snoop dogg, Krazy bone, Ashanti, Carl Thomas, Chamillonaire, Lil scrappy and some others.

A track from the album titled UNTOUCHABLES featuring Krazy bone is now getting mad air plays on radios now. To y'all fans of Tupac, let me know what you really think will come out of this new album because I think its going to be the bomb. Do u think he's still alive? why? If not, why?

JAY Z HAS DROPPED HIS NEW ALBUM ON THE 5TH OF NOV. TITLED 'KINGDOM COME' WITH A TRACK FROM IT NOW ON RADIO TITLED 'SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT'.

LET ME KNOW WHO Y'ALL THINK WILL BLOW UP THIS YEAR INTO THE NEW YEAR.

2PAC OR JAY Z

HOLLA BACK
WHITEBOY
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by BigShishi(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2006
fool , you forgot game- doctor's advocate, snoop dogg- blue carpet treatment, nas- hip hop is dead,

get ya game up playa!!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by gbadex1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2006
Dude, did you have to add abusive words? You could have just told him he missed this and that and not add the "fool" part.

Oh, you also forgot " Eminem presents: The Re-Up", though i'm not too sure it will be released this year.

Looking out to cop NaS and game and talib kweli's albums.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by shadex1(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2006
Jay-z's album is not out yet.The official release date is november 21st 2006.(one source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Come_%28album%29) i guess it just leaked on the internet even earlier than Game's album(2 full weeks before the release date and The Game admitted to leaking his own album)
Just downloaded jayz's album last night and it is nothin like i expected and its not worth comin out of retirement Even with 4 Dr dre tracks and definitely cannot affect the sales of the game's doctor's advocate which would be released in UK today 13th and US tomorow so y'all shud go and cop it cos its one of the best albums this year.The game admitted to leakin it(sources - http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20061106-024014-6274r
and said he has to give buyers a taste of what they want to buy and compared it to selling crack on the street.
So this month's is Games.
Blue carpet treatment is also some kind of a dissapointment.heard the whole album last night and wasnt really impressed so none of these albums is gonna affect doctors advocate sales.
BWS 4 LIFE
THUGA THUGA CATION
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by mrmetoo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2006
Yeah I heard jay's album was crap too. Thats not cool!!! He should have just stayed being CEO and wearing his suits. DA is coming out tomorrow I can't wait to see how much it does in the first week. I actually didn't even know a pac album was coming out until I saw the posters in NY this past weekend. I think Akon's album too is coming out tomorrow. If it beats game's album that would suck.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2006
Hey dudes,
  I know about eminem's Re up, The game's doctor's advocate, snoop's blue carpet treatment, nas' hip hop is dead, AZ - The Format, Fat Joe - Me, Myself & I and so many others which will be coming out this month but I just left all those behind and picked pac and jigga.

What do y'all really think? Let me know! And big shishi stop dissing.

Gbadex, you think Nas or Talib Kweli will blow up and $hadex, you think no other will affect the sales of doctor's advocate. Thats ok but I still think 2PAC will make the biggest wave in 2007.

Jigga just isn't the man for anyone this time!
Peace y'all
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2006
2pac 4 life
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2006
Pac's album is tha bomb!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2006
Let me know y'all! Who blowing up? Pac or Jigga?

Holla back!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2006
Jigga's show me what you got is whacked! Somebody correct me if i'm wrong.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by samsick: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2006
@whiteboy!U not wrong dude the track is damn wack the production is not impressive either.I just hope his following tracks will be better.I have a feeling dat SHOW ME WHAT U GOT is d hit track of the KINGDOM COME and it's gonna be bad 4 him even though he's back like Jordan probably wearing 45.Holla.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2006
You're quite right man!
I think thats the hit track of Jigga's album and its going to be just too bad for him if it all turns out so poor. He's back like Jordan like he said he'll do but he's not just impressive.

How about Pac? Have u heard UNTOUCHABLES from his upcoming November 28th album
(PAC'S LIFE)? I think pac will make waves next year.

Holla back!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by mrmetoo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2006
Doctor's Advocate - The Game would probably do 400-450K first week taking from the first day of sales. I don't think you can talk about big hip hop album releases this month or even this yr without mentioning that album. Its probably going to beat Hov and Pac in sales but lets wait and see. Apart from sales DA is already being certified as a West-Coast classic by many critics and fans.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2006
Sure,
You're right man but I still can not wait till 28th when Pac's album will officially be released. Doctor's advocate is also smashing, no doubt about that and The Game seems to be one of the real fellaz left.

Holla back!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by samsick: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2006
@whiteboy
Sure i heard the tupac song he feat crazy bone of Bone Thugz and Harmony.There was something like AM GONNA GET IT ON TILL I DIE .I think the track is kinda tight i cant also wait 4 the album to drop u know am saying.I feel DOCTORS ADVOCATE and 2PAC'S ALBUM will sell more units than jay z's KINGDOM COME/snoop dogg's BLUE CARPET TREATMENT/.that my word WHITEBOY.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by samsick: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2006
Hi whiteboy just listened 2 jayz's diss track 2 Jim Jones .It's not so convincing compared 2 the diss track Jim Jones & Damon Dash did tittled KINGDOM DONE!Holla!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2006
Sure samsick,
Pac will surely get it on till he dies! The track is tight and there's another titled pac's life featuring Ashanti and T.I. Thats another tight one.

I've heard Jigga's dis track to Jim jones and its just like every normal Jay z track and I also think Jim Jones' Kingdom done is smashing.

Holla back bro
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by samsick: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2006
Yeah white boy the tupac's track wit krazy bone is very tight!I have not heard the 2pac song feat Ashanti & T.I.I know 4 sure dat i will soon hear it.I heard d 2pac feat krazy bone song on Coca-cola Reel Mix always presented by A-One on Rythm 93.7 every saturday btw 2pm & 4pm check it out it's d hook.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2006
Alright Bro,
I guess you diggin pac, thats cool. I'll listen to coca cola real mix today.

Holla back
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by samsick: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2006
Yeah whiteboy am diggin 2pac 2 d fullest my Top 3 2pac's song of all time re Dear Mama,I Swear i never Call u bitch again,Mad at cha.I also like One Day At a Time feat Outlawz & Eminem.Hey Whiteboy what re ur Top 3?
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2006
Hey Samsick,
Here are my top three 2PAC songs, If I may have tho cos I really can't say. I love all pac's songs.

1. Unconditonal love
2. Dear Mama
3. Good life
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by mrmetoo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2006
2Pac fans!!! angry I feel like saying something bad about 2pac just to make u guys mad. But the man is the ish tho'.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by mrmetoo(m): 12:44am On Nov 19, 2006
I just heard 2pac ft Bone Thugz and Harmony - Untouchable. That song is hot!!! I have listened to it almost 5x and i'm not a huge pac fan.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2006
You've got to luv Pac bro. No matter how hard u try to hate him, he's just got to be loved. He's the realest.

Holla!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2006
Holla if you're down wit pac
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2006
Guys,
Let me know what y'all think about the titled track for the album, pac's life. The track pac's life featuring T.I and Ashanti is also getting mad plays on radio and I hear the video is in the making.

Holla back!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by samsick: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2006
Hi whiteboy just heard pac's life feat TI & Ashanti the song is off the chain.And i also heard on the news that TI and Ashanti re planning 2 make d video.2pac's 2nd rap was extracted 4rm a song he did wit d Outlawz,check this!I burn cash in large amount my garrage full of cars 2 bounce!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2006
Yeah Samsick,
I know about the second verse. Its from the track THIS LIFE I LEAD from Pac's 2002 album, BETTER DAYZ (disc one). Its off the chain like you said and I think thats another nice jam from pac.
I kind of prefer it to UNTOUCHABLES cos Swizz beatz was not at his best with the track, the beat isn't so nice u know. But not withstanding, I love both tracks.

Let me know what you think!
Holla
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by samsick: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2006
U re absolutely right whiteboy the production of the song was not tight and besides swizz beatz was not at his best!THIS LIFE I LEAD is the title of his BETTER DAYz track thanx bro.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2006
Alright man! No probs.

Holla
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by samsick: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2006
Hi whiteboy what is ur Email ID i think i kinda like talking wit u and would want to be ur friend.If u don't mind mine is thelostsessions2005@yahoo.com.Holla back at ur boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Special Love Song To A Special Loved One On Valentine's Day / Goldie Ft B Howard – Say My Name Remix [prod.masterkraft] / Boys Brigade Marching Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.