Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Organics Hair Products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Organics Hair Products (968 Views)

Recommend Hair Products / Pro 10 Hair Products / Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organics Hair Products by Chique63: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2009
I have tested this product(relaxer) and i know its one of d best but i dnt know where to purchase it.any ideas?To be precise,i reside in Ikorodu but Idon't mind leaving my territory.I'd like to purchase d mayonnaise,hair spray etc,
Re: Organics Hair Products by dreamplus(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2009
This product is really nice, I use the organic root relaxer, the fertilizer, the carrot oil(when my hair was breaking and got quick results), the mayonnaise, the spray and even the uplifting shampoo. I havent used any other type of product on my hair ever since 2006 i started using this, and I can tell you, My hair is da best,

Though I dont live in Lagos, but check in big stores around you, you should browse their hair products section, and you'll definitely find, in ikeja i know for sure, goodluck.

Cheers
Re: Organics Hair Products by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2009
I really should start such a biz in Naija as a side project
Re: Organics Hair Products by Sissy3(f): 3:41am On Aug 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I really should start such a biz in Naija as a side project

yea you should i be your no.1 customer that buys on credit tongue
Re: Organics Hair Products by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2009
Lol oniranu

I will have awon boys that will deal with you onigbeeses grin

How are you dear?
Re: Organics Hair Products by Chique63: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2009
@dreamplus,tanx.lol.
Re: Organics Hair Products by Sissy3(f): 1:27am On Aug 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol oniranu

I will have awon boys that will deal with you onigbeeses grin

How are you dear?

lmao! i will bribe them tongue

i dey fine oo, you nko?

longest time!
Re: Organics Hair Products by dreamplus(f): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2009
@Chique63, you welcome!!!! Let's know when u get results, lol
Re: Organics Hair Products by estadypes(f): 3:14am On Aug 22, 2009
speaking of hair, does anyone in dis forum know the contact details of expression, cos i would like to advertise for dem, ur replys r very much appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Machine Used In Printing Pictures On Cloth / So Far, Who's Is The Most Gorgeous Among All The Winners Of The Mbgn Since Onset / Looking For Mud Cosmetics Distributor In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.