Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Gets Fed up 'My Course & School' Advice on How I Can Change Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Gets Fed up 'My Course & School' Advice on How I Can Change Needed (955 Views)

I Want To Go Back To School Advice / Baby Seating And Creache School (advice Me) / Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gets Fed up 'My Course & School' Advice on How I Can Change Needed by oval1(f): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2009
PLEASE HOUSE HELP ME !!!

I AM IN A SUITATION HERE.I JUST REALIZED I A MADE A WRONG CHOICE OF DISIPLINE,I AM ALREADY HALF WAY THROUGH WITH MY DEGREE AND AM FINDING IT HARD TO MAKE A U-TURN.I WANT CHANGE OUTSIDE MY FIELD OR POSSIBLY CHANGE TO ANOTHER DISCIPLINE.I ALSO WANT TO CHANGE MY SCHOOL,AM FINDING IT DIFFICULT COS I GO TO ONE OF THESE PRIVATE UNI AND CHANGING TO A GOVT OWNED UNI IS REALLY DIFFICULT.I WAS THINKING OF APPLYINNG TO SCHOOLS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY,BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.

PLEASE ANYBODY WITH A GOOD ADVICE OR USEFUL INFO ON WHAT I CAN DO SHOULD PLEASE TELL ME.I AMM REALLY DESPERATE!!!!
Re: I Gets Fed up 'My Course & School' Advice on How I Can Change Needed by delejames(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2009
what choice of discipline did you discover was wrong?
Re: I Gets Fed up 'My Course & School' Advice on How I Can Change Needed by Gabry(f): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2009
Poster, I was in your situation before. . . . .

Ok, since u are almost done with your studies, just complete it with one eye close. What level of education are u having now? And what field are you taking? If you have a Bachelor Degree, you can get a Master Degree with your choice of field provided the scope is in the same area like example.

If u are taking Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management, you can take your Master's Degree in Human Resource or Business Management or any other related fields provided it is management.

First of all, do tell me

1) What level of education are u in right now?

2) How long more for you to graduate?

3) What field are you studying in?

4) What kind of field are you intending to study if given the option?
Re: I Gets Fed up 'My Course & School' Advice on How I Can Change Needed by Phemour: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2009
smiley
Re: I Gets Fed up 'My Course & School' Advice on How I Can Change Needed by oval1(f): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2009
am studying pharmacy right now and i am moving to my 4th year.i was intending to change to probaly internationa relation,public relation or mass communication.even if i still want to be in the same field,i was thinking of computer science.right now am rily confused,i've pratically lost interest.i don't if it's cos of the school or i wasn't just cut out for it.

so what do you think? cry sad
Re: I Gets Fed up 'My Course & School' Advice on How I Can Change Needed by kaycast(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hey its okay i have been there before, but Garby as done a good work by answering some vital parts.
I was studying accounting before, i had to switch to international relations and now am doing good, but in your case those are two extreame fields, you have to be really sure about what you want, try to be objective and know what you really want, are you sure about this move, but my best bet for you is that if you are almost through with pharmacy, just hold on a little bit and launch out after this first degree, you will be surprised how proud you will become at the end of the day.

FOR THE NIGERIAN YOUTH http;//www.nigerian-youth..com
Re: I Gets Fed up 'My Course & School' Advice on How I Can Change Needed by oval1(f): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2009
THNX GUYS.REALLY DO APPRECIATE.

WEL KAY,MOST PPLE I'VE ASKED VE BEEN SAYING SAME,SO I GUESS AM JUST GONNA TK D ADVICE.ANYWYZ IF ANYBODY STILL HAVE OTHER SUGGESTION WILL GLADLY WANNA HEAR FRM YOU.
Re: I Gets Fed up 'My Course & School' Advice on How I Can Change Needed by Gabry(f): 1:18am On Aug 03, 2009
o.val:

am studying pharmacy right now and i am moving to my 4th year.i was intending to change to probaly internationa relation,public relation or mass communication.even if i still want to be in the same field,i was thinking of computer science.right now am rily confused,i've pratically lost interest.i don't if it's cos of the school or i wasn't just cut out for it.

so what do you think? cry sad

If u have payed finish all of your course, U just have to finish it.

Yes, could be due to studies cause I hated studying for my line before and when I went out to work in that same field, it felt abbit better but it came to a point it was to hectic for me and with lesser pay so I had to switch fields. U could switch fields after u earn your degree and with at least a minimum of 3 years working experience in any job field. (That is if u want to study another field from the US or UK)

kaycast:

Hey its okay i have been there before, but Garby as done a good work by answering some vital parts.

FOR THE NIGERIAN YOUTH http;//www.nigerian-youth..com

thanks love wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Always ASUU, What About Asup? / Utme Polytechnics Cutt Off Marks / British American Tobacco Bat Nigeria Scholarship 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.