Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Is It Always ASUU, What About Asup? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is It Always ASUU, What About Asup? (957 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUP Set To Call Off Strike / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Always ASUU, What About Asup? by zebra(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
Why is it that it is ASUU all the time that goes on strike, what about ASUP? don't they ever go on strike? or is it that government have met their own demands or what?
Re: Why Is It Always ASUU, What About Asup? by zmurda(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2009
Its called marketing.

Make loud enough noise and people will listen!!
Re: Why Is It Always ASUU, What About Asup? by Memunah(f): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2009
zebra:

Why is it that it is ASUU all the time that goes on strike, what about ASUP? don't they ever go on strike? or is it that government have met their own demands or what?

they go on strike,but as z-murda said its all about marketing
Re: Why Is It Always ASUU, What About Asup? by zebra(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2009
Memunah:

they go on strike,but as z-murda said its all about marketing

im still asking if the demands of ASUP have been met? ASUP has a lot of problem with FG than even ASUU, i think i believe u guys; it's like they don't know how to table and present their issues to FG and get support from the public. i can't remember the last time i heard that ASUP members were on stike, it's only the ASUU members.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Pume To Be Released / Post Utme In Ahmadu Bello University / Esut Post-utme Application: 3 Days To Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.