Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Want To Open A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Open A Blog (1019 Views)

How To Open A Full Functional Paypal Account With Any Ip Including Nigeria Ip / Total Cost In Creating A Blog / How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Open A Blog by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2016
Someone should help me out, i also want to buy google adsense

1 Like

Re: I Want To Open A Blog by bola4dprec(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2016
lilzcee:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ? ADSENSE IS A ADVERT PLATFORM FROM GOOGLE DONT CONFUSE YOURSELF IF YOU NEED TO OWN A WEBSITE,FORUM OR BLOG GET BACK TO ME I MAY BE OF HELP BUT IS NOT FREE
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by mokoshalb(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2016
bola4dprec:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ? ADSENSE IS A ADVERT PLATFORM FROM GOOGLE DONT CONFUSE YOURSELF IF YOU NEED TO OWN A WEBSITE,FORUM OR BLOG GET BACK TO ME I MAY BE OF HELP BUT IS NOT FREE
kindly explain everything to me, how does it work? How to get the adsense
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2016
are u guys on whatsapp?
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2016
mokoshalb:
contact me via 08060505755, if you need help on how to start a blog

How much does it cost to own a blog + the graphics

And how fast can I get AdSense running on my blog

Pls get back to me
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by bola4dprec(m): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2016
lilzcee:
kindly explain everything to me, how does it work? How to get the adsense
Do u have a blog or any platform that support adsense? in simple words adword is the opposite of adsense . if you intend to promote ur site thru google that is where adword comes in, any person whose owns website and activated adsense google will give such person unique code which will transform to banner advert
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by kingambrose(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Hi guys i'm a blogger. It takes about 3 to 6 to 1year to get an adsense just get about 3million views on ur site and google will contact you after registering for the adsense
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2016
kingambrose:
Hi guys i'm a blogger. It takes about 3 to 6 to 1year to get an adsense just get about 3million views on ur site and google will contact you after registering for the adsense
3 yrs for wetin angry na to do juju start business angry
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2016
bola4dprec:
Do u have a blog or any platform that support adsense? in simple words adword is the opposite of adsense . if you intend to promote ur site thru google that is where adword comes in, any person whose owns website and activated adsense google will give such person unique code which will transform to banner advert
see confusion, am talking about adsense not adword
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by bola4dprec(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2016
lilzcee:
see confusion, am talking about adsense not adword
if u failed to understand no problem adsense is a platform to make money from google thru ur site by displaying advert
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2016
bola4dprec:
if u failed to understand no problem adsense is a platform to make money from google thru ur site by displaying advert
am not interested in adword am only interested in adsense
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by mokoshalb(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

How much does it cost to own a blog + the graphics

And how fast can I get AdSense running on my blog

Pls get back to me
WhatsApp me with the above number...so we talk about it...and I will explain the necessary prerequisite of AdSense..
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by fxstory(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
lilzcee:
you've not opened one yet, you are thinking of buying adsense. Hope you won't get scammed.
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
fxstory:
you've not opened one yet, you are thinking of buying adsense. Hope you won't get scammed.
was i serious?
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by Aminat508(f): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lol @ lilzcee and ADENIKETINA2015 I trust mokoshalb, give him a trial he's perfect. He created my blog and the design. check it out www.amiloaded.com
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aminat508:
Lol @ lilzcee and ADENIKETINA2015 I trust mokoshalb, give him a trial he's perfect. He created my blog and the design. check it out www.amiloaded.com
how much did he charge u
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by Aminat508(f): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
lilzcee:
how much did he charge u
Negotiate with him.
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aminat508:
Negotiate with him.
talk naa, hom much did he charge u first
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by Aminat508(f): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
lilzcee:
talk naa, hom much did he charge u first
undecided
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
mokoshalb:
WhatsApp me with the above number...so we talk about it...and I will explain the necessary prerequisite of AdSense..

Alright I'll do that. Tnx
Re: I Want To Open A Blog by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aminat508:

Thanks a lot for this. I'll contact him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

###convert Your Blog To A Customized Website In Less Than 30minutes!!! / .. / Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.