Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case (1265 Views)

Nigerians With Property In UK Panic Over Unexplained Wealth Orders / Promo- Genuine Ajah & Ibeju-lekki Lands (Acquire Wealth &watch Investment Grow) / HOW MANY MILLIONAIRES DO U NO WHO HAV BCOM WEALTHY BY INVESTING IN SAVINGS ACCT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2016
Everybody wants to own a land.......but I want to own the Oceans....so I can charge countries that use my ocean and Sue countries that trespasses.

Tell me how many billionaires acquired wealth from Operating a Savings Account? ........I rest my case lipsrsealed

The stock market is filled with people who know the value of everything but own nothing.

Invest in real estate and watch as your money grows in 2020. Let us tap into the mega opportunity.

Our fore fathers owned houses in Oshodi, ota, okoko. Our fathers owned houses in festac, vi, ikeja. Now our generation will own houses at Lekki Free Trade Zone **Dubai of Africa*** different companies all over the world will now operate at the Lekki free trade zone. U don't need to travel out of the country to have a feel of this cos you will have everything at ur neck and call. U will live in the mega city. The new international airport will be close by.

Ambode is doing everything possible to ensure he expedites all the ongoing projects.
Dangote said he will complete all his projects in 2018. (Refinery, his sea port, fertiliser etc)

Very soon it will be hard to get properties around this axis. Companies will beg u with millions to lease your property. U can also set up your own company to suit the needs of people around, build a complex for offices to rent.

Call/ Watsapp:

Jumoke on 08024920691

Wale on 08124579981

We will be glad to help you find a property to suits your need.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
.Lagos state govt is making major moves in actualising the "New Lagos" in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. Take a minute and click the link attached down there.

http://citypeopleng.com/many-celebrities-buying-land-ibeju-lekki/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/lagos-sign-mou-4th-mainland-bridge-may-29-ambode/

The fastest growing and developing area in Lagos is The IbejuLekki area and you know that American Company Walmart, They have seen the success of Shoprite in Nigeria and they want to cash in. ‎

The Free zone has been buzzing with a lot of companies. ‎Other companies cashing include:

1. Dangote Refinery.(Biggest in Africa & 6th in the world)
2. New Airport.
3. New Lekki Deep Sea Port.(1st Deep SeaPort in Africa)
4. Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
5. Beach Resorts.(Eleko, Lagos Private Golf beach, LaCapagne Tropicana)
6. Luxury Golf Course.Eleganza Industrial City
7. Springs of upcoming states.‎
8. Lekki Free Trade Zone (Fastest Growing FTZ in the world)
9. Pan Atlantic University.
10. Makers of Power Oil/Indomie
11. Lots of amazing infrastructures: Great Sec Schools, Hotels, Factories, Banks, Coastal roads and Amazing Upcoming Estates.

Properties on this axis will skyrocket like nothing ever seen.

And so much more.

Very soon it would be difficult to acquire land and property in Ibeju-Lekki. So my advise is Buy Now and in the next few years you could Triple or even quadruple your investments.‎
Tomorrow 's opportunities are grabbed today by those with fore-sight.
"The New Lagos" in Ibeju-lekki.
Investing in this estate is a superlatively guaranteed return on investment due to the mega
Government and private projects ongoing and upcoming in this area. The surrounding projects
will inevitable drive up the price of lands in this axis of Lagos. This area has been termed
the next "Dubai of Africa"; thus, it is bound to experience astronomical land value increase
when the Free Trade Zone, Deep Sea Port and Dangote Refinery are in full operation. Moreover, other projects are the New International Airport, Industrial Park, Pan Atlantic University,
Prestigious Gated Estates Investors are trooping in, don’t be caught unawares in this opportunity
that has presented itself in Ibeju-Lekki area. Invest Now in Free Trade Zone and reap huge returns on your investment

Our Estates

*Oakwood Gardens Estate Phase 1, N12,150,000
*Oakwood Gardens Estate Phase 2, N5.4m
*Lekki Villas Phase 2, N1.5m
*Lekki Villas Phase 1, N2.7m
*Destiny Gardens N4.4m
*Havilla County, N1.2m
*Uptown Courts, N2.5m
*Rockville Courts, N3m
*Sandfield Courts, N3m
*Amen Gardens, N21,262,500m
*Queens Court, Ota N540k
*Victoria Springs, N2.5m
*Cherrywood Courts, N2m
*Blevic Gardens, N700k
*Star Gardens, N4.5m

Oh did I add that you can pay in instalments.

OAKWOOD GARDENS LAKOWE PHASE 1

Oakwood Gardens Phase 2 is a prestigious, classy and serene estate with a remarkable promise of quality living well located in the heart of Lakowe

Title: With Governors consent
Price: N12,150,000… 30 months installments
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 675Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been cleared and fenced. By Lakowe Lakes Golf & country Estate. 50 Plots for sale.

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 (Lekki Free Trade Zone)

4 minutes drive from the prestigious Lekki Free Trade Zone. Is just by the road side. Also close to Dangote Refinery. Sure bet for tremendous Returns on Investment.

Title: C of O
Price: N5.4m… 30 months instalment @ N200,000 for N6m. (Along Lekki Free Trade Zone)
Plot Size: 600Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been cleared and fenced

LEKKI VILLAS ESTATE PHASE 2
This estate is located right in the heart of the IbejuLekki community in an area which is fully inhabited. Shapati in IbejuLekki

Title: Excision File No. 7413 The property has been fully excised by the government (i.e. officially declared free from any government acquisition) Also located among a host of other upcoming estates in Eleranigbe, IbejuLekki, this estate is located within 5 minutes drive off the LekkiEpe Expressway. The C of O for this estate is close to final approval stage Price per plot is N1.5 million per 675 sqm plot
Plot Size: 675 sqm
Price: N1.5 million
Allocation: September 2016
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N1.8m. Initial Deposit N300,000. Monthly payment N100,000

LEKKI VILLAS ESTATE PHASE 1
This estate is located right in the heart of the IbejuLekki community in an area which is fully inhabited. Bogijein IbejuLekki

Title: Excision File No. 7413 The property has been fully excised by the government (i.e. officially declared free from any government acquisition)
Plot Size: 648sqm
Price: N2.7 million
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N3m. Initial Deposit N300,000. Monthly payment N225,000

DESTINY GARDENS
Located at Eleko Junction. Just before Amen Estate.
Title: Gazetted
Plot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N4.4 million
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N4.8m. Initial Deposit N400,000 for 12months.

PARADISE GARDENS
This property is situated after the Lekki Free Trade Zone

Plot Size: 600 sqm
Price: N2.5 million (Along the Lekki Free Trade Zone)
Allocation: Sept 2016
Payment Plan: 12 months instalment or 30 months instalment. Deposit N100k.

QUEENS COURT
Ota, Ogun State

Location: 10 Mins drive from Winners Chapel. Is on the same road opposite Winners Chapel.
Title: Just has a plan no. Processing of other documents areongoing.
Price: N540,000
Allocation: 5 days after payment is made.
Payment Plan: 12 months instalment N600k. Deposit N2m. Monthly Inst. N50,000

HAVILLA COUNTY
Oriba Expressway, Eleranigbe.

Location: 10 Mins drive from Winners Chapel. Is on the same road opposite Winners Chapel.
Title: Survey
Price: N1.2m
Payment Plan: 12 months instalment N1.5m. Deposit N300k. Monthly Inst. N100,000

CHERRYWOOD ESTATE

Is strategically located and positioned to help you multiply your wealth. In a region with strong and obvious ongoing development (expansion of Lekki/epe express road) Is located along LFTZ after Dangote refinery. Our property is still lowpriced and buying during the pre-development reservation phase of the estate will make your investment grow massively in value in few months to come.

Location: Oshoroko town before Lekki LGA. 1 Mile from Dangote Refinery. 30 mins drive from Ajah B/Stop.
Price: N2 million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area)
Allocation: Immediately
Payment Plan: 3 Months instalment.

SANDFIELD COURTS
IbejuLekki.
Location: Lekki Free Trade Zone. 4 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Plot Size: 600sqm
Price: N3million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area, Very close to the road)
Inst. Plan: 3 months instalment.

UPTOWN COURTS
IbejuLekki.Lekki Free Trade Zone

Location: IbejuAgbe town by new International Airport. 30 mins drive from Ajahbustop. Before the bridge leading to Epe. 5 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Just before Cherry Wood Courts. Closer to the road than Cherry Wood Courts
Price: N2.5 million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area)

VICTORIA SPRINGS COURT
This is a perfect investment opportunity for an estate located within the Lekki Free Trade Zone axis.

Payment Plan: 3 months instalment.
Promo: Has 100 plots available for sale

BLEVIC GARDENS

Is a site and serviced estate with beautifully planned layout.It is in a very close and strategic proximity with major projects like LFTZ Complex, International Golf Course, New International Airport, Eko Tourist Centre, Akodo, Proposed International, LaCampagne Tropicana Beach Resort.
Our Estates Facilities & Services include
Good Road Network Electricity Perimeter Fencing Beach Access & Proximity Site Management & Security until you build Approved layout.

Proximity: 4 minutes after La Champagne Tropicana
Location:The estate is a 100-acres project located within the Ise Community along the Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery axis and, 3 minutes’ drive after La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.The land is free from Government and Omonile encumbrances.

Price: N700,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Global Excision is under processing
Plot size: 600 sqm
Instalment Plan: N750,000 for 3 months instalment

STAR GARDENS

Location:Sangotedo. 5 minutes drive from Lagos Business School. Opposite Fara Park Estate.
Title:Gazetted. C of O is in the final completion stage.
Price: & Plot Size: N4.5m for 450Sqm. N6m for 648 Sqm
Add. Info: Lovely location. Very Developed Area. Serviced Plot

For exceptional service, please reach me on.

Name: Jumoke Ogunsanwo
Mobile: 08024920691 (Call/Watsapp)
Email: jumokeogunsanwo@yahoo.com or jnkpropertiesng@gmail.com

Selling solutions, not promises
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 12:23am On Apr 11, 2016
Lagos state govt is making major moves in actualising the "New Lagos" in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. Take a minute and click the link attached down there.

http://citypeopleng.com/many-celebrities-buying-land-ibeju-lekki/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/lagos-sign-mou-4th-mainland-bridge-may-29-ambode/

The fastest growing and developing area in Lagos is The IbejuLekki area and you know that American Company Walmart, They have seen the success of Shoprite in Nigeria and they want to cash in. ‎

The Free zone has been buzzing with a lot of companies. ‎Other companies cashing include:

1. Dangote Refinery.(Biggest in Africa & 6th in the world)
2. New Airport.
3. New Lekki Deep Sea Port.(1st Deep SeaPort in Africa)
4. Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
5. Beach Resorts.(Eleko, Lagos Private Golf beach, LaCapagne Tropicana)
6. Luxury Golf Course.Eleganza Industrial City
7. Springs of upcoming states.‎
8. Lekki Free Trade Zone (Fastest Growing FTZ in the world)
9. Pan Atlantic University.
10. Makers of Power Oil/Indomie
11. Lots of amazing infrastructures: Great Sec Schools, Hotels, Factories, Banks, Coastal roads and Amazing Upcoming Estates.

Properties on this axis will skyrocket like nothing ever seen.

And so much more.

Very soon it would be difficult to acquire land and property in Ibeju-Lekki. So my advise is Buy Now and in the next few years you could Triple or even quadruple your investments.‎
Tomorrow 's opportunities are grabbed today by those with fore-sight.
"The New Lagos" in Ibeju-lekki.
Investing in this estate is a superlatively guaranteed return on investment due to the mega
Government and private projects ongoing and upcoming in this area. The surrounding projects
will inevitable drive up the price of lands in this axis of Lagos. This area has been termed
the next "Dubai of Africa"; thus, it is bound to experience astronomical land value increase
when the Free Trade Zone, Deep Sea Port and Dangote Refinery are in full operation. Moreover, other projects are the New International Airport, Industrial Park, Pan Atlantic University,
Prestigious Gated Estates Investors are trooping in, don’t be caught unawares in this opportunity
that has presented itself in Ibeju-Lekki area. Invest Now in Free Trade Zone and reap huge returns on your investment

Our Estates

*Oakwood Gardens Estate Phase 1, N12,150,000
*Oakwood Gardens Estate Phase 2, N5.4m
*Lekki Villas Phase 2, N1.5m
*Lekki Villas Phase 1, N2.7m
*Destiny Gardens N4.4m
*Havilla County, N1.2m
*Uptown Courts, N2.5m
*Rockville Courts, N3m
*Sandfield Courts, N3m
*Amen Gardens, N21,262,500m
*Queens Court, Ota N540k
*Victoria Springs, N2.5m
*Cherrywood Courts, N2m
*Blevic Gardens, N700k
*Star Gardens, N4.5m

Oh did I add that you can pay in instalments.

OAKWOOD GARDENS LAKOWE PHASE 1

Oakwood Gardens Phase 2 is a prestigious, classy and serene estate with a remarkable promise of quality living well located in the heart of Lakowe

Title: With Governors consent
Price: N12,150,000… 30 months installments
Plot Size: 675Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been cleared and fenced. By Lakowe Lakes Golf & country Estate. 50 Plots for sale.

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 (Lekki Free Trade Zone)

4 minutes drive from the prestigious Lekki Free Trade Zone. Is just by the road side. Also close to Dangote Refinery. Sure bet for tremendous Returns on Investment.

Price: N5.4m… 30 months instalment @ N200,000 for N6m. (Along Lekki Free Trade Zone)
Plot Size: 600Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been cleared and fenced

LEKKI VILLAS ESTATE PHASE 2
This estate is located right in the heart of the IbejuLekki community in an area which is fully inhabited. Shapati in IbejuLekki

Title: Excision File No. 7413 The property has been fully excised by the government (i.e. officially declared free from any government acquisition) Also located among a host of other upcoming estates in Eleranigbe, IbejuLekki, this estate is located within 5 minutes drive off the LekkiEpe Expressway. The C of O for this estate is close to final approval stage Price per plot is N1.5 million per 675 sqm plot
Plot Size: 675 sqm
Price: N1.5 million
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N1.8m. Initial Deposit N300,000. Monthly payment N100,000

LEKKI VILLAS ESTATE PHASE 1
This estate is located right in the heart of the IbejuLekki community in an area which is fully inhabited. Bogijein IbejuLekki

Title: Excision File No. 7413 The property has been fully excised by the government (i.e. officially declared free from any government acquisition)
Price: N2.7 million
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N3m. Initial Deposit N300,000. Monthly payment N225,000

DESTINY GARDENS
Located at Eleko Junction. Just before Amen Estate.
Plot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N4.4 million
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N4.8m. Initial Deposit N400,000 for 12months.

PARADISE GARDENS
This property is situated after the Lekki Free Trade Zone

Plot Size: 600 sqm
Price: N2.5 million (Along the Lekki Free Trade Zone)
Allocation: Sept 2016
Payment Plan: 12 months instalment or 30 months instalment. Deposit N100k.

QUEENS COURT
Ota, Ogun State

Title: Just has a plan no. Processing of other documents areongoing.
Price: N540,000
Allocation: 5 days after payment is made.
Payment Plan: 12 months instalment N600k. Deposit N2m. Monthly Inst. N50,000

HAVILLA COUNTY
Oriba Expressway, Eleranigbe.

Title: Survey
Price: N1.2m
Payment Plan: 12 months instalment N1.5m. Deposit N300k. Monthly Inst. N100,000

CHERRYWOOD ESTATE

Is strategically located and positioned to help you multiply your wealth. In a region with strong and obvious ongoing development (expansion of Lekki/epe express road) Is located along LFTZ after Dangote refinery. Our property is still lowpriced and buying during the pre-development reservation phase of the estate will make your investment grow massively in value in few months to come.

Location: Oshoroko town before Lekki LGA. 1 Mile from Dangote Refinery. 30 mins drive from Ajah B/Stop.
Price: N2 million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area)
Payment Plan: 3 Months instalment.

SANDFIELD COURTS
IbejuLekki.
Location: Lekki Free Trade Zone. 4 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Price: N3million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area, Very close to the road)

UPTOWN COURTS
IbejuLekki.Lekki Free Trade Zone

Location: IbejuAgbe town by new International Airport. 30 mins drive from Ajahbustop. Before the bridge leading to Epe. 5 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Just before Cherry Wood Courts. Closer to the road than Cherry Wood Courts

VICTORIA SPRINGS COURT
This is a perfect investment opportunity for an estate located within the Lekki Free Trade Zone axis.

Payment Plan: 3 months instalment.

BLEVIC GARDENS

Is a site and serviced estate with beautifully planned layout.It is in a very close and strategic proximity with major projects like LFTZ Complex, International Golf Course, New International Airport, Eko Tourist Centre, Akodo, Proposed International, LaCampagne Tropicana Beach Resort.
Our Estates Facilities & Services include
Good Road Network Electricity Perimeter Fencing Beach Access & Proximity Site Management & Security until you build Approved layout.

Proximity: 4 minutes after La Champagne Tropicana
Location:The estate is a 100-acres project located within the Ise Community along the Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery axis and, 3 minutes’ drive after La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.The land is free from Government and Omonile encumbrances.

Price: N700,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Global Excision is under processing
Plot size: 600 sqm
Instalment Plan: N750,000 for 3 months instalment

STAR GARDENS

Location:Sangotedo. 5 minutes drive from Lagos Business School. Opposite Fara Park Estate.
Title:Gazetted. C of O is in the final completion stage.
Price: & Plot Size: N4.5m for 450Sqm. N6m for 648 Sqm
Add. Info: Lovely location. Very Developed Area. Serviced Plot

Selling solutions, not promises

Or Jumoke on 08024920691.

Thanks
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
ladypinky:
VICTORIA SPRINGS COURT

Plot Size: 648 sqm
Price: N2 million
Payment Plan: 10 months inst. N2m. Monthly Inst. N250,000

Jumoke 08024920691 (call or watsapp)

Thanks
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Buy now...invest in this wonderful opportunity and watch as your investment grow.

Price of land increases everyday....You cannot be wrong when you invest in landed properties.

Strategic Location...
Very dry land......
Good Proximity (5 mins drive from Lekki free trade zone...

For Inspection or more enquiries: Call 08024920691
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
A funny thing about real estate..when it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters

Dont wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait......

How many millionaires do you know made it/became wealthy by investing in savings account?.......I Rest My Case grin shocked lipsrsealed smiley cheesy

To build true long-term wealth, you must buy and hold real estate.

I will tell you how to become rich, Close the doors, be fearful when others are greedy,be greedy when others are fearful.

Wide diversifications is only required, when investors do not understand what they are doing.

Naive people are putting their money into stocks, bonds and savings accounts right now....Smart people continue to invcest in real estate and they are picking up many bargains than ever and smiling as they watch their investment yield tremendously.
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by Theophinio(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
I will be involved soon
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
When?

=Theophinio post=44783341]I will be involved soon
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by Theophinio(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
At most Beginning of 2017
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2016
We offer instmental payments.
Buy now and watch as your investment to grows.
It will be pretty expensive in 2017.

At most
Beginning of 2017[/quote]
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2016
DO NOT SAY I DID NOT TELL YOU!!!
Lagos state govt is making major moves in actualising the "New Lagos" in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. Take a minute and click the link attached down there.

1) CORNERSTONE ESTATE ( Elerangbe)
Payment Package:

Outright  Payment: N540,000 PER PLOT .

18 Monthly installment: N660,000.
Initial Payment: N66,000.
Mthly Installment: N33,000.
Outright Payment: N540,000

2) Lekki Villas Phase 2 (Ibeju Town)
Payment Package:
12 Months installment: N1.8m.
Initial Payment: N300,000.
Mthly Installment: N125,000.
Outright Payment: N1.5m.

3) Lekki Villas (Bogije - Ibeju Lekki).
Payment Package:
12 Mths installment: N3,000,000.
Initial Payment: N300,000.
Mthly Installment: N225,000.
Outright Payment: N2,700,000.

4) Oakwood Park Phase 2 (Eleranigbe, Ibeju Lekki)
Payment Package:
12 Monthly installment: N1.5m.
Initial Payment        N150,000
Monthly Installment: N112,500.
Outright Payment: N1,200,000.

5) Oakwood Garden Lakowe.
By Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate,

Offers 50 Plots of Land for Sale
(With Governors consent).
New Seaport, The Golf Course, Several Estates 

Payment Plan:
SQUARE METRE
AMOUNT
30 Month  INSTALMENTS

675sqm
N13,500,000,
N450,000 Monthly

900sqm
N18,000,000
N600,000 Monthly

6) Oakwood Garden Phase 2,
by Free Trade Zone (With C of O).
Payment Package:
30 Months installment: N6m.
Monthly Installment: N200,000.
Outright Payment: N5.4m.

7) Queens Court (Sango Ota).
12 Months Installment N600k.
Monthly Installment N50k
Outright Payment N540,000.

cool Cherry wood Court by Free Trade Zone. N1.5m per plot. Has C of O and immediate physical allocation.

9) Kingston Gardens: N700k. 3 mins drive from La campagne tropicana, Ibeju Lekki.

10) Gracias Gardens. Buy 2 plots and get the 3rd plot half price. N800 per plot. 2 mins from La Campagne Tropicana. Very close to the tarred road

Contact Jumoke on 08024920691.(Inspection from Mondays to Sundays.
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
Price will increase from May 31st.

Please call me to schedule for a meeting and site inspection.

Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by bodeface: 5:54am On May 10, 2016
@Ladypinky

All well said and good, which of these estate is ready and once payment is made, the owner can take possession of his or her plot same day (I mean same day). Do you have the estate already layout and the prospective buyer can actually choose by himself the portion he or she is interested in and can take possession of the said plot right away, any other hidden charges?, is this money inclusive of the infrastructure or has to be paid for separately and if so how much.
What is the title, deed of assignment or deed of sublease?
There has been lots of scam around land procurement in Nigeria most especially Lekki axis and others, this is what is scaring people away, more insight around these questions will be good, then more people will be excited to get involve.

1 Like

Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 5:30pm On May 14, 2016
Is even easier for Nigerians living abroad to invest in landed properties because of the exchange rate.........
They will be paying less once the convert the money
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 12:54am On May 22, 2016
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 11:51am On May 23, 2016
Nice one. Allocation is immediate for some of our estates. Physical Allocation and Documentation takes not later than 4weeks after payment. About choosing where you want from the Layout: it can be discussed when you visit our office. There is no hidden charge. Definitely you will pay for Documentation ( Legal fee for Deed and Survey) later when the estate springs up you will pay Developmental fee, which will come at a reasonable fee..... our landed properties comes with Titled Documents: Global C of O, Gazette or has been Excised and comes with a number which you can use to carry your due diligence.

For more information you can send a message to

jnkpropertiesng@gmail.com or jumokeogunsanwo@yahoo.com.
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 11:52am On May 23, 2016
Nice one. Allocation is immediate for some of our estates. Physical Allocation and Documentation takes not later than 4weeks after payment. About choosing where you want from the Layout: it can be discussed when you visit our office. There is no hidden charge. Definitely you will pay for Documentation ( Legal fee for Deed and Survey) later when the estate springs up you will pay Developmental fee, which will come at a reasonable fee..... our landed properties comes with Titled Documents: Global C of O, Gazette or has been Excised and comes with a number which you can use to carry your due diligence. For more information you can send a message to jnkpropertiesng@gmail.com or jumokeogunsanwo@yahoo.com.

Ladypinky

All well said and good, which of these estate is ready and once payment is made, the owner can take possession of his or her plot same day (I mean same day). Do you have the estate already layout and the prospective buyer can actually choose by himself the portion he or she is interested in and can take possession of the said plot right away, any other hidden charges?, is this money inclusive of the infrastructure or has to be paid for separately and if so how much.
What is the title, deed of assignment or deed of sublease?
There has been lots of scam around land procurement in Nigeria most especially Lekki axis and others, this is what is scaring people away, more insight around these questions will be good, then more people will be excited to get involve.[/quote]
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
GOOD RETURNS ON INVESTMENT.

ALL DOCUMENTS GENUINE C of O
GET INSTANT ALLOCATION AFTER PAYMENT!!!
ROCKVILLE COURTS ESTATE: Located at the lekki free trade zone.Facing the road.
Title; C of O.
PRICE!!! N3m PER PLOT. (Very close to the road. Very Dry Land)

All Documents Genuine And Available For Proper Verification (Due Diligence).
CLOSE NEIGHBORHOOD:
*The New Shop Rite.
*The New International Airport.
*The Lekki Free Trade Zone.
*The Lekki Deep Sea Port.
*The Dangote Deep Sea Port.
*The Dangote Refinery.
*The Pan Atlantic University.
*The Computer Village Permanent Site.
*The Lagos Business School.
*Two Gulf Courses.
*The International Market District.e.t.c.
Its a solid dry land.

ABOUT US:

real estate development and investment Company.
We are poised to do real estate excellently, reinventing the way real estate business is managed in Africa and giving customer service delivery a new outlook.
We serve our clients as a trusted ally, providing them with the loyalty of a business partner and the economics of a real estate firm.
We make sure that our subscribers have what they need to become a home owner and happy customers with happy homes,instant allocation once payment is made and all your documentations are diligently handled by our Legal department with immediate attention. Full satisfaction assured with maximum efficiency and reliability.
Our products are mission critical, so we give our clients the assurance that we shall be there whenever needed.
This estate is conceived to be a model for a serene gated and residential community.
The estate provides the appropriate blending for all aspects of interactive human activities which includes residential, commercial, educational, institutional, and recreational.
The estate is a product of good thinking meeting opportunity.
It is designed to satisfy the desire of the middle-class who loves aesthetics and splendor.

INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Central water treatment
- Electricity
- Recreational facilities
- Good Road Network And Layout.
- Street light
- Sports centre
- Landscaping
- Environmental security.
THE BENEFITS OF THE HOME MADE EASY SCHEME:
• Liberation from the canker worm of the ‘Omo oniles’
• No issue of fictitious Vendors
• Flexible Payment Plan
• Fast land appreciation for speculators
• No agency fees required.

Offer valid till stock last and allocation is instant upon payment..
All Documents Genuine And Available For Proper Verification (Do Diligence).
Phone No. 08024920691
EMAIL: jumokeogunsanwo@yahoo.com or jnkpropertiesng@gmail.com
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2016

Still selling fast

Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
IBEJU LEKKI VS LEKKI PHASE 1

A plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 is N120m - N150m and in 3yrs, it will be worth N140m - N170m. While a plot in Ibeju Lekki worth N1.5m today would be worth N7m - N15m in 3yrs.

Why Ibeju Lekki?
1. Dangote Refinery, 2. New Airport, 3. New Sea Port.
4. Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge, 5. Beach Resorts.
6. Luxury Golf Course. 7. Light motor-train.
And so much more

Jumoke 08024920691 (Call or watsapp)
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
ladypinky:
Everybody wants to own a land.......but I want to own the Oceans....so I can charge countries that use my ocean and Sue countries that trespasses.

Tell me how many billionaires acquired wealth from Operating a Savings Account? ........I rest my case lipsrsealed

The stock market is filled with people who know the value of everything but own nothing.

Invest in real estate and watch as your money grows in 2020. Let us tap into the mega opportunity.

Our fore fathers owned houses in Oshodi, ota, okoko. Our fathers owned houses in festac, vi, ikeja. Now our generation will own houses at Lekki Free Trade Zone **Dubai of Africa*** different companies all over the world will now operate at the Lekki free trade zone. U don't need to travel out of the country to have a feel of this cos you will have everything at ur neck and call. U will live in the mega city. The new international airport will be close by.

Ambode is doing everything possible to ensure he expedites all the ongoing projects.
Dangote said he will complete all his projects in 2018. (Refinery, his sea port, fertiliser etc)

Very soon it will be hard to get properties around this axis. Companies will beg u with millions to lease your property. U can also set up your own company to suit the needs of people around, build a complex for offices to rent.

Call/ Watsapp:

Jumoke on 08024920691
Wale on 08124579981

We will be glad to help you find a property to suit your need.

Thanks
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
PROMO ENDS SOON (PROPERTIES WITH C/O ALONG THE FREE TRADE ZONE)

Dear All,

Please not that the Promo Price of the following estates will increase by N500,000 from 1st of September

*Uptown Courts, N2.5m
*Rockville Courts, N3m
*Sandfield Courts, N3m
*Cherrywood Courts, N2m

The price will not be

*Uptown Courts, N3m
*Rockville Courts, N3.5m (Almost sold out)
*Sandfield Courts, N3.5m
*Cherrywood Courts, N2.5m

Would be nice you call me to schedule you for our free site inspection.

Would love to transact business with you.

BB Pin: 7F5A60D
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
ladypinky:

Call/ Watsapp:

Wale on 08124579981
Jumoke on 08024920691

Thanks
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
ladypinky:

Call/ Watsapp:

Jumoke on 08024920691

Thanks
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Real Estate Investing Even on a Small Scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's CashFlow & Wealth

“Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards.”

“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.”

“Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.”
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2016
Good evening.

In the early hours of today, the president of Togo in a convoy of 50 cars came to Lagos to gaze at a treasure situated towards the Atlantic - THE LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE.

With the steady increase of local and foreign attraction to this area, it is best for individuals, companies, cooperatives and corporations not to be spectators but investors in this axis.

A list of safe and secure real property options along the Free Trade Zone axis is available upon request.

https://www.naij.com/911021-exclusive-togos-president-storms-lagos-secret-reason.html

Jumoke
Tel/WhatsApp: +2348024920691
August 2, 2016.
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Site Inspection is ongoing
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Site Inspection is ongoing..
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
“Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards.”

“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.”

“Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.”
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
A Land without any landmark will hold no value.
Our estates are located in regions that have quite impressive landmarks.
So many projects going on around there.

Instead of buying a plot worth N100m in Lekki phase 1, why not buy an acre of land in Ibeju-Lekki and wait for 3 years when all these projects are completed.

You will be so thankful to God for making this investment.
You will also thank me later.

Call 08024920691 or watsapp
Re: Did Billonaires Acquire Wealth From Savings Account? I Rest My Case by ladypinky(f): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Still selling

(1) (Reply)

Check This 6 Bed Detached With Jacuzzi In Lekki N54m / Investigation,registration And Perfection Of Title To Land In Nigeria / Does anyone know if Vip Gardens is Fraudulent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.