Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Facebook - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Facebook (1483 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook by javarules(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2009
how can i un-subscribe from facebook
Re: Facebook by skydancer: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2009
Simply go to account options. You will see a deactivate option. When they ask you your reason tell them you have another facebook account. Those people are really very crazy with their members. Sadly it has become a playground for fools doing the craziest things. You know I don't just know what to say when I see stupid things like "Eating a delicious meal", "trying to sleep" and other crazy updates. I couldn't tolerate mine.
Re: Facebook by javarules(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2009
Thank you so much. Facebook has become an annoying part of my life on a daily basis. The thing is I dont really know why people love such things. gross i say
Re: Facebook by candylips(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2009
lol .
Re: Facebook by vikkieb: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2009
what a way to reason, lol
Re: Facebook by Godmother(f): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2009
skydancer:

Simply go to account options. You will see a deactivate option. When they ask you your reason tell them you have another facebook account. Those people are really very crazy with their members. Sadly it has become a playground for fools doing the craziest things. You know I don't just know what to say when I see stupid things like "Eating a delicious meal", "trying to sleep" and other crazy updates. I couldn't tolerate mine.

Lol

Hmmm, I thot I was the only one bored with facebook
Re: Facebook by Cactus(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2009
Welcome back to the real world. I quit facebook loooooooong ago,

I registered on facebook and myspace. didnt use it. and felt it was not worth it for me.

For musicians and some other people. it can be useful. majority of users, not useful in my opinion
Re: Facebook by skydancer: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
Re: Facebook by Gabry(f): 4:16am On Aug 10, 2009
skydancer:

Whats wrong with that? shocked
Re: Facebook by skydancer: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
You'll know what's wrong with it when you have more than 3000 friends angry
Re: Facebook by iGuru1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2009
I think myspace is far more better than facebook, their forum are good,but also crazy at times.
Re: Facebook by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
It depends on how u use it.i mostly use it to meet and discuss programming tips from pple.though most times it's a waste of time.left to me i think facebook r selling db info to the secret service.the truth is out there
Re: Facebook by owo2much: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2010
looooooooool
Re: Facebook by Gomez(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2010
Another reason to stay with us on facebook.
Join the group "Nigerian Developers Forum" on Facebook.
A common place for Nigerian developers to share technical and other related ideas, with the aim of improving the quality of software solutions developed locally while keeping our selves abreast with current technology advancement.
You are welcome.
Re: Facebook by biopat(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2010
deleted
Re: Facebook by Dfearless1(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2010
pc guru(m)
nigeria

Re: Facebook
« #12 on: December 02, 2009, 05:43 PM »
It depends on how u use it.i mostly use it to meet and discuss programming tips from pple.though most times it's a waste of time.left to me i think facebook r selling db info to the secret service.the truth is out there

I quite agree wit U. They're spying on people's Account. Am closing my Account so as 2 concentrate my Nairaland wella. Oga Seun no let dem reach here ooooo or else ,
Re: Facebook by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2010
Facebook has become so boring, but has not prompted me to close my account. I still find it useful when I urgently need to retrieve some friends' info.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Step By Step Code For Progressbar In Vb 6.0 / Php Framework / Sun Java Studio Creator 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.