Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

How To Easily Extract ALOE VERA Gel From The Plant - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Easily Extract ALOE VERA Gel From The Plant (2609 Views)

Know Your Product: Apple Hair Styling Gel / Got2b Glued Hair Gel For Sale / How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Extract ALOE VERA Gel From The Plant by K9blunt(f): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Have you, ever been tired of getting messed up environment after extracting the gel from aloe vera?

Well I will have made research thanks to google on how to extract the gel without getting messy/slimy and it won't cost a thing (except you're buying the aloe vera, lol), but a grater (the one for grating okra leaf) , a little bowl and a container with a preservative of ascorbic acid ( vitamin c tablets)

First you wash your hands and the aloe vera leaf properly to prevent germs and harmful dirts from getting into the gel.

Second, using a knife cut the ends of the aloe vera leaf, then using the knife divide the leaf into half.

Third, using the grater place the half of a leaf making sure its the part with the gel still attached showing, then gently grate it until the gel is completely peeled then you can discard the leaf.

Finally , for preserving the gel, pound or powder about 3 or 4 of the ascorbi acid and then pour into the gel and stir very well until it mixes properly. Pour the mixture into a container and yours good to go.

Aloe vera is good for health issues, for skin smoothness and moisturizing the hair for growth, it contains antioxidants and vitamins you don't want to miss.
The aloe vera gel can be mixed into your soap, cream, hair cream and you can make hair spritz with it, for dreadlockers like me its very good for relocking and healthy growth.

Good day!

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Extract ALOE VERA Gel From The Plant by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 11, 2016
Thanks
Re: How To Easily Extract ALOE VERA Gel From The Plant by K9blunt(f): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2016
Bukiminaj:
Thanks

You're welcome dear
Re: How To Easily Extract ALOE VERA Gel From The Plant by misterjosh(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nice DIY
Re: How To Easily Extract ALOE VERA Gel From The Plant by MrBONE2(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2017
K9blunt:
Have you, ever been tired of getting messed up environment after extracting the gel from aloe vera?

Well I will have made research thanks to google on how to extract the gel without getting messy/slimy and it won't cost a thing (except you're buying the aloe vera, lol), but a grater (the one for grating okra leaf) , a little bowl and a container with a preservative of ascorbic acid ( vitamin c tablets)

First you wash your hands and the aloe vera leaf properly to prevent germs and harmful dirts from getting into the gel.

Second, using a knife cut the ends of the aloe vera leaf, then using the knife divide the leaf into half.

Third, using the grater place the half of a leaf making sure its the part with the gel still attached showing, then gently grate it until the gel is completely peeled then you can discard the leaf.

Finally , for preserving the gel, pound or powder about 3 or 4 of the ascorbi acid and then pour into the gel and stir very well until it mixes properly. Pour the mixture into a container and yours good to go.

Aloe vera is good for health issues, for skin smoothness and moisturizing the hair for growth, it contains antioxidants and vitamins you don't want to miss.
The aloe vera gel can be mixed into your soap, cream, hair cream and you can make hair spritz with it, for dreadlockers like me its very good for relocking and healthy growth.

Good day!
Pls Sister!Help me i just came across thread.My Question is that can Molasses be use in preserving Aloe vera gel?
Re: How To Easily Extract ALOE VERA Gel From The Plant by K9blunt(f): 1:48pm On May 20, 2017
I don't know why I can't reply mentions. I haven't heard of molasses but I do know pretty well about vit c and vit e oil, it lasts for a week.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get Rid Of Pimple? / Can I Wash My Braids? / For Females Interested In Fashion As A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.