Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot (58288 Views)

Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot by Ejikechinedum: 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
this one na pre-baby photo shoot.
Re: Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
So?

Pregnant =/= Disabled, ya know.

I'm more concerned about that trip-hazard dress she's wearing, the actual cause for concern here, over the ability of a pregnant woman to safely get on/off a gosh darn stool. My friend, five months along, still comes to pole and silks, still meets up with me every so often to swim laps, and still goes on her daily 6AM jog. It's a gross misconception that a woman ought sit like delicate china on a mantle, and make like some oversized beachside seal all throughout the entirety of her pregnancy, in fact, far better that she doesnt (for her and the baby alike).
Re: Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot by adellam16(f): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Jenn wanted to serve some maternity hotness and perfection, so she did this! How cool is that?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/heavily-pregnant-nigerian-woman-climbs.html
weh done! Madam I sorry for u!
Re: Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot by robosky02(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
ok "I didn't dey"

when it will happen
Re: Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot by Gudshild(f): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2016
winkmaybe d lady wants pple to see d base of d gown wella
Re: Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot by SenatorJames(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
It is called "ere gele" in Yoruba land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.