Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady (58220 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by DebbieBianca(f): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2020
Nigerian lady calls out her uncle who drove to their house to report her to her parents for wearing a bikini.

Amalia Kalu took to her twitter page to call out her uncle, in posting the video, she wrote; "
My uncle really drove to my house to report me because i wore a bikini imagine driving 1 hour to report me to my DUMMY X12

He ended up sending it to others to the point where people were calling my dad. Jobless idiot instead of him to focus on his rent he can’t pay he’s worried about a bikini picture Mtchew".

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc68AdRajbw

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/amaliakalu/status/1325888039357394948

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by donbachi(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2020
Tell us the real story.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Godada(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
angry

Bītch is a full grown woman looking for media exposure. Besides if na Najia she dey call her Uncle bro, na amalgamated slap she go collect from her kinsmen. Her dad own slap go dey on auto reverse

263 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by pyro62(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2020
He is worried that they will use her and buy Benz soon. Uncle no know say it's too late. They've already used her pant. undecided

280 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by DebbieBianca(f): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2020
pyro62:
He is worried that they will use her and buy Benz soon. Uncle no know say it's too late. They've already used her pant. undecided
Lol...

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Moferere: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2020
Everybody sha want trend. Even this one wey her brezt don dey look shoe.
Iranu undecided

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Davash222(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2020
A fat and saggy boobs is better and more honorable than a small standing boobs.

-Hoeffman Schrulle 1876.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Raysleek: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Ypu put your picture on social media and you are accusing someone of having your picture on his phone. Did he snap you with his phone?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Flexherbal(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2020
Uncle is trying to take it back to those days, when parenting used to be a community thing.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by SeunDobo(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Shey need to let your parents know before your life shhhsopol

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by SILENTandSMART2: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2020
Aswear this bwest don suffer ,, haha kilode grin

See breast like something wey i use to play table tennis,

Bwest wey suppose dey face his creator upward , the breast dey face satan downward grin

Your uncle do the right thing, because if care is not taken this breast go worst,,

Hahahaha grin

Bwest like frying pan base grin

Hehehehehe grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2020
The Bobi don answer the call of gravity ,women always playing the victim ,although that uncle is a jobless clown wey no know where e dey pain am

11 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2020
The uncle forgot it's SM era........

All he had to do was call her parents...... But he wanted to watch the flogging......... tongue

28 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Khd95(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2020
can we at least see the bikini picture, sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2020
The uncle must be over a 100years because the pic I see is that of a grandma.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2020
some people don't really mind their business.. that's why their village witch hinder their progress

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by mitchyy(f): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Almost everyone has that Uncle grin

8 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Goodman247: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2020
See her flat breast

7 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by RedScorpion(f): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2020
pyro62:

You funny Sha

ALADD:
Just give ur uncle the Puna jare...Nd watch him keep shut grin

So you mean the uncle is angry because he is not the one hitting the Puna. ?

Bad guy

YoonSung57:
why you too go wear bikini?smiley Shey you wan make uncle go astray ni? smiley Uncle is beginning to see things

The Uncle don’t want others to go Astray too.

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by ALADD(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Just give ur uncle the Puna jare...Nd watch him keep shut grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Uprightness100(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2020
When people are corrected these days, they feel you should not , it's their life..

The day you get the Consequences for your lifestyle you will acknowledge your uncle

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by omoadeleye(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2020
You uncle is a man of culture

9 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by sammyj: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2020
Attention seeking olosho!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Patrickyemi: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by longsnake(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2020
expired breast loading...

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Akwaibomdude(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2020
grin vaseline crew how market
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Aksnoopy: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2020
Your uncle was concerned that your slippers breast might turn to foam sooner. grin grin

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.