Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? (1095 Views)

A Single Mum For A Wife? / Celebrate Ur Mum Post Her Pics With A Short Note / Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by LOGICALKEN: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
As for me, not too sure. The floor is open to u guys. Air ur views
Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by stubbornman(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
undecided ogbeni with the way things be now ehn...mumsy fit para if I no do am oh
....... but I no go do am sha ,that money nah tissue paper compared to money I go make for this life ....sweet mother

2 Likes

Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
straight up...im sure she'll understand

3 Likes

Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by Fmartin(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm......

Na wao

1 Like

Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by rusher14: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Backhand or front power slam?

Na joke o!
Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by Nova15: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
If you don't do it, the mama go call you fool by herself
Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by SweetieConstie(f): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
LMAO!!!gringrin

This is synonymous with being between the devil and the deep blue sea! grin

But no matter how tempting it is, I can't attempt such!

Not on this life!undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by mackhunter77: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
I'd have said YES and attempted a fake slap

BUT THEN THEY WOULD SEE THROUGH MY SLAP SO I SAY NO

try those guys in America whose mums gave them away immediately after birth
Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by jashar(f): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Respect trumps Money.

1 Like

Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by Nova15: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
jashar:
Respect trumps Money.

SweetieConstie:
LMAO!!!gringrin

This is synonymous with being between the devil and the deep blue sea! grin

When $2m is involved?

Hmm......
Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by jashar(f): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nova15:

When $2m is involved?

Hmm......

my dear, if [b]you[/b]can do it; by all means do.

Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by gidjah(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
SHARP SHARP!!!I SHALL USE THE MONEY TO TREAT HER WELL!! shocked
Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
NOPE IM NOT A SLAVE TO MONEY
Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by gidjah(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO strengthens me o!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by naijathings(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
LOGICALKEN:
As for me, not too sure. The floor is open to u guys. Air ur views

for something as common as money ?

for someone as RARE as my mother ?

a chinese billionaire lost 12 billion dollars in a day in stock exchange last year .. then what is $ 2 million dollars ?

then what will you do when the need for more money comes ? slap your mother again ?

God forbid.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by elijah101(m): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
where is the 2 million , my mum is here waiting for her slap .

2 Likes

Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by dacovajnr: 1:51am On Apr 11, 2016
I will slap her then handover the Money to her wink
Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2016
I will not

An ordinary slap is not worth that much, there must be some hidden charges which I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by grad2012(f): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
I will never ever do such
Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by robosky02(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
thank you that's why I like yo
grad2012:
I will never ever do such

1 Like

Re: Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? by Acidosis(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
98% of Nigerians will not make that amount of money in life & in death. For a simple task like SLAP, I would never forgive myself if I turn down the offer. That's about N40 Billion!

This is something people do freely in movies for meagre amounts like N100k.

In Yoruba movies, I've seen scenes where son and father traded heavy curses because of few tens of thousands.

Same movies where Mercy Johnson, Omotola and other married women expose their bodies and lips freely to actors because of small change.

Abegii,

(1) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of People You'll Meet In Shoprite / Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School / South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.