Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School (1085 Views)

Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man / Our Boy's First Day At School (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Why Roman Catholic School & Islamic or Arabic School trained Kids Outperforms Their Peers at schools & Why Such Homes And Parents don't break up Nor divorce Unlike Other Religious Affiliations: This is a keen Observation For the 16 yrs of My life as a teacher. More experts and Observers are needed to build up arguments and reasons that supports or counter these Observations. To me, I believe this has alot of influence over a Child's IQ and How deep they process information. So if your child attends a Roman Catholic School or Catechism, Serves at the Alter, Attends the Seminary or attends Arabic School or Highly structured and organised intellectual engagements in the form of creed and routine, You should be able to tell the impact on your child's academic performance and IQ ratings. Its affects for good as much as Children of Alcoholic parents are bound to be dull heads at school.

So for you who don't understand what it takes to be a Roman Catholic and who assume that all Muslims or All Aboki are Dull heads, You will have to rethink. The Nature of a mans culture, religion and language affects or impacts a man's brain and IQ in a lot of ways. A visit to the North could be shocking enough to convince you that the best brains in Nigeria Could also be from The North due to the Language, religion and an enabling environment with less distractions of the buzzing and bustling cities.

This is because these two religion, Roman Catholic and Islam over the centuries has played a great role in the evolution of science, architecture, art, mathematics, engineering, technology, social psychology, social theory and education. These also explains why the home or parents of such kids don't break up nor divorce unlike the rest of regular Pentecostals or a few lesser stronger religious affiliations.

However the Rituals, Cult like and routine or devotional credence involve in these two main religion and its employed Latin and Arabic language may seem monotonous, boring and tasking, it pays of in a lot of ways for the purpose of instilling and restoring discipline unlike every other religion considering its well and detailed organised structure. This is why these two main religion remains the 2 top religion in the world with far reaching boundaries and exploits and it remains a remain the top religion of choice among top and disciplined military and non military persons around the world. Surely and most certainly this 2 top religion Roman Catholicism and Islam gains an avarission among the youths of today and who hv fallen prey to the net of con Pentecostal Churches who have taken advantage of naive youths to demystify the true meaning of heaven with promises of a lowering mechanism, liberality and demeaning indiscipline by infusing falsified, short changed and substituted teachings of Christ, which has triggered a stench of spiritual, communal and societal moral decay in people which has resulted in unruly behaviour, lack of focus at a task, criminal tendencies, infidelity in marriages, broken home, unaccountability in business venture, and inconsistency at a business venture or a given task.

For many years, this has troubled me to do something. The Pentecostal Pastors continue to acquire more jets and fly around in big jets and yet the country continue to rescind and cave in the economic recession and the Church member continues to get poorer and poorer and the true hope of heaven in sight continue to diminish and the clouds continues to grow thicker and darker in black die. My brother; use your intuition because somebody somewhere is already telling lies to somebody. I am not here to confuse people and am not here to condemn any Church or any religion, because I myself am a Pentecostal believer and am not here to preach the superiority of my faith or my Church but to remind us that the Pentecostals are doing far worse damage than the Roman Catholic and Islam who indict and condemn of moral and religious atrocities. You can get the details of this my article from listening to Fella song "follow follow"; but this is not to Condemn Pentecostals, Roman Catholic and Islam, but to emphasize how we all got here, and where we came from and where we do we go from here. This is to tell the damage. When the Roman Catholic and Islam Came to the shores of Africa, they came with one form of Education or the other to better lives and instill moral values as the cohesive and communal family culture leads to appreciable family morals as supply side economy leads to wealth

From my depth of understanding, and I believe all highly learned and researched persons will agree with me that poverty line and the recession at hand in the country is less a problem as much as we have a problem of education, secular cultural defects, problem of family break down and moral decay. To continue to uphold our Destructive Africa Cultures and conventional approach is a terrible perversion as it leads to tragic failures & virtual social suicide and a demeaning threading of a Child Intelligent Quotient (IQ). It should be noted that this citation is done
without religious sentiments, as we must all continue to contribute progressive values for the purpose of national interest and developments. For the purpose of record it should be noted that the IQ of the Buddhist and Taoist accounts for the conservative and developmental values we see in the Asian Countries and how it has help narrowed and reduced crime to the barest minimum though it involves its own fetish attachment and it also the reason the Asians own the highest IQ ratings with a majority with the most developed side of the brain in the world apart from a few German and Dutch countries and a few Americans, The complex structure of Taoism and Buddhism accounts for the largest immigrants draw in the world and into Europe, Australia, USA and Canada mainly because the best brain comes from Asia by virtue of cultural and geographical context just as Roman Catholicism and Islam equally takes its toll in IQ shapenning.
I strongly believe that every child is intelligent depending on the privileges and opportunity made available to the child at a tender age as the mechanism and learning aids made available goes a long way in bringing out the best in every child as it could be an irony that the worst and dumbest kid at a tender she could turn out to be the most intelligent and most brilliant kids and in much later at adulthood the most successful among his peers, we have to look beyond the limitation but set more of our minds at the possibility of achieving solution. Let's be greatful for the kind of a few quality elementary schools we have today that employs Montessori approach. It pays alot. It helps the kids in alot of ways.

NOTE!!! I am a Pentecostal, am not a Roman Catholic neither am I Muslim neither am i here to mk convert to my faith and Church but only to let people see beyond the thin line of Religious affiliations and IQ ratings, as all the major people I also contended with to maintain top position during my early school days where Either attending extra moral Islamic Classes or Roman Catholics. I equally experienced the same thing in my pupils during my years as a teacher at some point in time. "I believe in the Maxim theory of live and let's live" That is the German anthem and the culture it has rubbed on the entire Europe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School by Elkay3: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
I really believed we're all intelligent. It's just that the school grading doesn't make sense sometimes.
Re: Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School by egopersonified(f): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2016
It's because of the discipline in such schools. They set rules that are unbendable no matter who you are. They set standards for these kids that it's either you meet up with or you withdraw. They have very strict admission requirements to the extent of fixing exams for pre kindergarten. I don't know about the divorce aspect of this write up.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School by 5minsmadness: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Why are do Roman Catholic and arab trained kids outperforms outperform their peers in school?

OR

Why are Roman Catholic and arab trained kids outperforms outperforming their peers in school?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School by Welcomme: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Op, I can confidently say it that u dont know what u are saying..I was born and brought up in the north and all my education was in the north. If I must tell u, any school that is a mixed school in north, (xtians and muslims) the xtian children perform better. Even in public schools in north. Though, there some bright northerners too cuz if u see an intelligent northener, he or she is extremely intelligent. But, averagely, over here in the north, the xtian kids perform better in school. On the issue pf divorce, come to the north and see how they give saki (divorce letter) anyhow...Divorce is nothing to them over here,d same way rape is nothing to the southerners..
Re: Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2016
5minsmadness:
Why are do Roman Catholic and arab trained kids outperforms outperform their peers in school?

OR

Why are Roman Catholic and arab trained kids outperforms outperforming their peers in school?

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2016
This is what happens when anyone can be a teacher. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School by WorldRichest: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Welcomme:
Op, I can confidently say it that u dont know what u are saying..I was born and brought up in the north and all my education was in the north. If I must tell u, any school that is a mixed school in north, (xtians and muslims) the xtian children perform better. Even in public schools in north. Though, there some bright northerners too cuz if u see an intelligent northener, he or she is extremely intelligent. But, averagely, over here in the north, the xtian kids perform better in school. On the issue pf divorce, come to the north and see how they give saki (divorce letter) anyhow. ..Divorce is nothing to them over here,d same way rape is nothing to the southerners..

Please say that rape is nothing to you, Southerners hate rape. Only people like you promotes rape and molestation and there is already a very beautiful place for you in Kirikiri Prison.
Re: Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School by 5minsmadness: 7:08am On Sep 26, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin

Why u dey laugh angry
Re: Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School by blazer234: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2016
egopersonified:
It's because of the discipline in such schools. They set rules that are unbendable no matter who you are. They set standards for these kids that it's either you meet up with or you withdraw. They have very strict admission requirements to the extent of fixing exams for pre kindergarten. I don't know about the divorce aspect of this write up.

I'm afraid, but the divorce aspect may actually be true. A Muslim woman accepts even before she gets married, that her husband is free to have a second wife. The husband is compelled by Islamic religion to care for the woman he agrees to marry no matter what.

A Catholic marriage is not just marriage between the man and the woman; the church is fully involved all the way. The husband and wife are made to join "societies" in the church and they are expected to be examples to singles in their local churches. Their priests are carried along and take responsibility for their marital happiness. The sacraments of the catholic church also compel both husband and wife to try to be faithful. Divorce will not just hurt the couple, it will also hurt the church and everyone looking up to them. So, they make effort to avoid divorce.
Re: Why Are Roman Catholic & Arabic Trained Kids Outperform Their Peers At School by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
5minsmadness:

Why u dey laugh angry

Isorait. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

For Married Couples: Tips On How To Avoid Adultery / Should I Continue Or End It Now? / Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.