Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Many Mutinational Comapnies Want To Employ Me - Unilag's 5.0 CGPA Record Breaker - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Many Mutinational Comapnies Want To Employ Me - Unilag's 5.0 CGPA Record Breaker (719 Views)

Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Mutinational Comapnies Want To Employ Me - Unilag's 5.0 CGPA Record Breaker by londonrivals: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2016

Daniel Dada Ayodele is a star to watch out for as he stands as an ambassador to other aspiring youths.

He made a Cumulative Grade Point Average, CGPA of 5.0 which the Vice Chancellor of University of Lagos, Prof. Rahman Bello described as a perfect score record during a pre-convocation briefing.

He won the Vice Chancellors Prize of N100,000, the Dean’s Prize (Social Science) of N50,000 and the HOD’s Prize (Psychology) of N25,000. He also received the Tony Elumelu Prize of N250,000 and University of Lagos Parents Forum Prize of N50,000, the University of Lagos Alumni Association Prize of N100,000 which is usually awarded to the best graduate each year was increased to N500,000 following Daniel’s special achievement.

During a chat with www.metronaija.com on Thursday, March 17, 2016, he said, “Many multinational companies have offered me jobs. They are majorly some biggest players in the industry, but I am presently on internship in a very high profile organization.”

When asked if more goodies have been coming his way, he said “Not at the moment, but there are some in the pipeline and in a matter of weeks, they will come to light and when they manifest it will be very obvious because they are all in line with my aspirations”. He further said his accommodation issue is still in progress as he is still working on getting a new apartment.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/many-mutinational-comapnies-want-to.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Many Mutinational Comapnies Want To Employ Me - Unilag's 5.0 CGPA Record Breaker by ReverseEngineer: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
I'm still waiting for an MTN advert that would read: "To get a 5.0CGPA like ayodele, send CGPA to 131".

1 Like

Re: Many Mutinational Comapnies Want To Employ Me - Unilag's 5.0 CGPA Record Breaker by babyfaceafrica: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nice....don't near women yet!!!!!...God will see You through
Re: Many Mutinational Comapnies Want To Employ Me - Unilag's 5.0 CGPA Record Breaker by Aremu01(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ur own don better for life na
Re: Many Mutinational Comapnies Want To Employ Me - Unilag's 5.0 CGPA Record Breaker by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Iranu oshi, who him 5.00 CGPA don help? Meself wey be say my CGPA na 1.88, I land better multinational job as a driver smuggling contraband goods into the country! angry

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Students Slept Outside In The Rain / See The Teasing Question A Lecturer Set For 500L Students In LAUTECH / Advantages IJMB Have Over JAMB And Other Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.