Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Advantages IJMB Have Over JAMB And Other Programs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advantages IJMB Have Over JAMB And Other Programs (706 Views)

Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA / OAU 2016/17 Admission Screening Starts, To Be Based On Jamb And WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages IJMB Have Over JAMB And Other Programs by Goldenokey(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2016
Below are 6 reasons why you will choose IJMB

1. The result takes whopping of 7 years to expire unlike your JAMB that is only for a year.

2. You can use it over and overagain

3. You can still be doing it and apply for JAMB if you want to kill two birds with a stone

4. You will have higher PGD in your
university as is going to be divided by 3years not four years
not four years like others who used JAMB.

5. You have more advantages of being admitted unlike those used JAMB since IJMB students are
very fewer in ratio.

6. I have come across with many educated parents that told me, if
my children doesn't used IJMB result to gain admission into
university, doesn't really botherme,
all I want from them is to have first hand experience with
A'level program before gaining admission fully to university - yes,
this is what is seen in other advanced climes, you just have
to study a year with Advanced program before gaining admission fully to any university of choice. #TeamMSR

Source: www.mymouaugist..com

(1) (Reply)

VC Of Uniport Suspended / 200 Level Medical Students / Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Post-utme IQ Screening Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.