Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Question For Immigrant Visa Applicant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question For Immigrant Visa Applicant (429 Views)

Question For Catholic Igbo Men / 21 Things Every African Immigrant Can Relate To / Question For All Parents In The Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Immigrant Visa Applicant by olalekan2002: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Good afternoon sir/ma, here is my question my wife made a mistake wen filling my ds 160 form wen she was filling it for me. Here is the mistake wen they asked if I had apply for us visa before she click on Yes becos I told her i've applied in 2013 and it was my uncle dat help me with the filling of the Ds 160 then,but she didn't asked me who invited me then,becos I didnt know anything about the processing before she knows everything about me..but the problem is that wen she sent her tax returns to me and all the necessary document with the DS 160 form she filled for me,i found out she made a mistake wen they asked if I have apply for us visa before and she said yes that my uncle invited me,but the problem is that It wasn't my uncle that invited me then it was my ex girl but wen I informed her about it she said I shouldn't worry that I should let them know the truth.but am worried about the situation. Pls sir/ma I will be glad if u can enlight me about the issue.
Re: Question For Immigrant Visa Applicant by itstpia8: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Travel section I guess.

Or just tell them who it was.

(1) (Reply)

The Father Vs The Dad / Janine Says That As She Watched The Movie / One Word For This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.