Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,016 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Father Vs The Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Father Vs The Dad (430 Views)

Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Father Vs The Dad by sirchikero: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Did that title annoy you? Oh I am sorry but the butt naked truth is, there is a big difference between the Dad and the #Father. You should also know that one could be a father without being the Dad! Hope that didn’t widen your eyes? That’s true bro.

Let me explain, a guy who fathers a child and disappears or is never around to bring up the child…. Is just a father. He just fathered the child. Now you know that a dad is not just the one whose sperm made it to the ovum!

A dad could be both the father and the dad but could also be a man who adopted a child and raises him or her well. A dad is the father and something more to a child. Every man can be a father but not every father has the patience to be a dad. Fathers don’t bother themselves with the day to day of raising a child. Some fathers got that status by just getting a lady or girl pregnant without even marrying her.
daddy's home

Some actually marry, father kids but are never around. They never care, they never bond. They just provide #food, roof over their heads and school fees. The rest? They leave to the mother to knock down on her own.

A dad is the man who fathered a child and jointly raised the child with his wife. He is the authority figure in the home; he is the conscience of the family, the custodian of the culture of the family. He doesn’t just provide for the family, he is always there for the kids; he is available bonding with the kids from childhood. He is that man who might be busy flying round the world on business trips but never misses to have a Skype chat with his family before retiring to bed. He is the man who takes the lead when his wife notices one of the kids needs to be disciplined .
daddy's home

3 WAYS TO BE AN AWESOME DAD
Continue reading here: http://www.pas360.com/reviews/the-father-vs-the-dad-pas-chikero/

Re: The Father Vs The Dad by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2016
valid..i like

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Photo / Urgent Help Needed Asap / How Does It Feel To Find Out That Your Parent Did Something Unforgivable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.