Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

He Pose Like The Owner Of The Office Not Knowing He Came To (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / He Pose Like The Owner Of The Office Not Knowing He Came To (pic) (2225 Views)

When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work / I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / That Eye Yu Give To Your Father Knowing He Asked Your Mom To Abort Yu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Pose Like The Owner Of The Office Not Knowing He Came To (pic) by MyLady11(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Just can't stop laughing

Re: He Pose Like The Owner Of The Office Not Knowing He Came To (pic) by thesicilian: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2016
where's the office?
Re: He Pose Like The Owner Of The Office Not Knowing He Came To (pic) by Gunsound(m): 1:18am On Apr 11, 2016
is d man in an office or a workshop?
Re: He Pose Like The Owner Of The Office Not Knowing He Came To (pic) by MyLady11(m): 1:24am On Apr 11, 2016
Gunsound:
is d man in an office or a workshop?
Both
Re: He Pose Like The Owner Of The Office Not Knowing He Came To (pic) by Gunsound(m): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2016
MyLady11:
Both
i guessed ryt. Becos frm d look of d workshop it can b used as office
Re: He Pose Like The Owner Of The Office Not Knowing He Came To (pic) by MyLady11(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: He Pose Like The Owner Of The Office Not Knowing He Came To (pic) by lewispius: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
I think its a Cyber Café?. Wait,, dah AC dey work sef
Lol
*Kiddn o

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Bestfriend Who Slept With Her Boyfriend For An Iphone 6 / Kids Were Asked To Name 3 Diseases / God Vs Harley Davidson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.