Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Poem :The JOURNEY OF A MAN BY WISDOM NWEDENE. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem :The JOURNEY OF A MAN BY WISDOM NWEDENE. (1472 Views)

The Apprentice By Wisdom Effiong / The Corruption, The Corrupt, And Corrupted. Poem Written By Wisdom Nwedene. / The Delightful Party. A Poem By Wisdom Nwedene And Okenyi Onyedi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poem :The JOURNEY OF A MAN BY WISDOM NWEDENE. by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:47am On Apr 11, 2016
The life of a man
Full of thinking
And creativity
Sorrow and joy
While the lazy men languish
----------------------------------------------
When life gets tough and hard
Show her that you are equal to the task
Be a great thinker
Oh the journey of a man
-------------------------------------------------------------
Work hard, be smart, be wise
Be creative, be a moving train
Even if life seems to be no way out
Smile and don't relent.

I dedicate this poem to every nairalanders out there, who are doing all their best to be a great person , it's never easy but we will surely win the race. Please no part of this poem should be published without giving credit to the writer. Thanks. Seun, lalastical, ishilove.

2 Likes

Re: Poem :The JOURNEY OF A MAN BY WISDOM NWEDENE. by Daniel058(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
. Please no part of this poem should be published without giving ¬credit to the writer. Thanks. Seun, lalastical, ishilove .

WHICH NETWORK U DEY USE bro INCASE WE WAN GIVE CREDIT grin
Re: Poem :The JOURNEY OF A MAN BY WISDOM NWEDENE. by KelistKey(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
nice one bro
Re: Poem :The JOURNEY OF A MAN BY WISDOM NWEDENE. by grace133: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2017
pls do u know any trend on nairalannd that as a WhatsApp group on poetry
Re: Poem :The JOURNEY OF A MAN BY WISDOM NWEDENE. by Felimore: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Daniel058:

WHICH NETWORK U DEY USE bro INCASE WE WAN GIVE CREDIT grin

you are very funny eh![i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Poem :The JOURNEY OF A MAN BY WISDOM NWEDENE. by Daniel058(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Felimore:
you are very funny eh![i][/i]
lolz grin

(1) (Reply)

Crumbled World / ALICIA MORGAN By Julietakk / Baba Ni Jigi: Tales Of A Coloured Girl (part 6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.