Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Corruption, The Corrupt, And Corrupted. Poem Written By Wisdom Nwedene. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corruption, The Corrupt, And Corrupted. Poem Written By Wisdom Nwedene. (768 Views)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Poem :The JOURNEY OF A MAN BY WISDOM NWEDENE. / The Delightful Party. A Poem By Wisdom Nwedene And Okenyi Onyedi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Corruption, The Corrupt, And Corrupted. Poem Written By Wisdom Nwedene. by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
1)Corruption where are you from?
Where is your power?
Who are you?
Where is your source of energy?

2) Corruption is we the masses who worship
And praise the elites who embezzle and loot
Our money, resources and wealth.

3) Corruption is we the poor masses who vote the
Corrupt elements in power and stone our fellow
Pauper who stole food to eat and survive

4) Corruption is we the poor masses again who see
Our corrupt politicians and applaud them in Streets markets, villages, city, just for doing what they are ought to do.

5) The corruption, the corrupt, and corrupted is you and I who have been bought with our stolen funds to campaign, tell lies and turn deaf ear to our fellow poor masses plights

This poem is written by wisdom nwedene and it's dedicated to my fellow nairalanders. Thanks

Seun, lalastical,

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Funny Pictures/memes From Uniosun Ikire Campus / Sleeping Beauty: My Hospital Experience / Love Is An Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.