Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State (54549 Views)

Pictures Of Rain From The Sky / In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by nobilis: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
SerialGist:

You called Vanguard News a fake blog?

So, in your mind, a sane human being will call a newspaper publication a blog?
All the earlier comments made reference to the post as being derived from a blog.
But in your mind, you couldn't make the connection that the story there was not the original story posted by the OP, not the original picture posted by the OP, and not the original source posted by the OP.

A classical case of a man who wasn't around when a corpse was buried.
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by nobilis: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pascal181:

Ur type can never believe anything. Ur own worse pass thomas because u re seeing d picture.

And ur type needs to wake up earlier to read posts and see their accompanying pictures before they are all wiped and edited by the OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by UjSizzle(f): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
“Before the official came, we had already removed the stone for safe-keeping and the person who kept the stone was not around when the Director visited.

grin grin Only naija

**You know today makes it exactly one month this incident supposedly occured. How come we never heard of it before :--

1 Like

Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by UjSizzle(f): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
victorazy:
Metrolite can't fall in Nigeria because of their sins.
Metrolite ko grin grin
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 12, 2016
What a wonder!
Abeg, check am well o.....
Perhaps, there's 'ALLAH' inscribed on it.

I'm so eager.........
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by ifeomaekol(f): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2016
That's means superman ll b landing very soon in dt area.----------lol
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by flyingdutchman(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2016
I'M BAACCK!!! WHO DEY TALK THERE! ***sends lightening to roast his ass grin grin grin
Dexema:
see your life oga, y u no first touch am before you go sew costume? people for don use the stone power generate light finish before you come back oo!
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by Dexema(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
flyingdutchman:
I'M BAACCK!!! WHO DEY TALK THERE! ***sends lightening to roast his ass grin grin grin
na the stone con turn you to amadioha so? eeya e be like say na grass dem go take sew dat ur costume.
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by nnadychuks(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
leyitto:

so because it happened on a tv programme like that, then it must mean that whenever something like that falls from the sky, some guys av bn busy dumping cement from a plane to avoid crashing... ur olodo deserves international recognition. u assessed the stone in the picture with ur eyes ( which by the way, isn't the real stone) and concluded it's cement... chai.... SMH...
well,when I said that I was a boy now I am kait
Re: Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State by dj5naira(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Manna?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why 536 AD Was ‘The Worst Year To Be Alive’ According To Researchers (Photos) / Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion / First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.