Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) (60346 Views)

Mercy Johnson Returns In ‘take Me Home’ Movie / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Returns To Asaba Set After Iyr Vacation In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2016
This lady is naturally skilled to fit in in every role given to her. Such an amazing actress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2016
all I'm seeing here is too big grapes cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by caniva(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked this Madam carry something Oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Mbamifeanyi(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2016
See as pickin food full chest. welcome back
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by aleshmotors: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2016
nuelzy:
sharrap dia..

she does act dose role too.....

av seen the movies....
now seun or lalastical will not ban ds guy 4 d insult,na only me den dey alws ban 4 litle tin @ ds nairaland
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Airforce1:
she's back to her village girl roles

When is she gonna pick up the role of a princess or a rich sophisticated lady in movies?

Just asking
if u re in drama u will undastand dat dre re sum roles u cnt tak
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by twheeny(f): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2016
She try
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by bittertruthz: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2016
nairagossip:
Mama Mercy Johnson is not yet done with the industry as the hot actress who gave birth to her third child in December 2015 has returned with a new movie..

checkout the photos on set she shared:

Source:http://www.042express.com/2016/04/mercy-johnson-returns-to-movies-flaunts.html

Chest-erfield United.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by iykedare(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2016
twheeny:
She try

She no just try. She is fvcking hot. She has good genes.
The husband is one lucky fellow.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by austynepee: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2016
and who be those two gies wey they do two fingers for the bobby region. >:
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by pepigeorge(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2016
Oganigwe
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by samjadinero(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Wo bo se pon ounje omo!
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by MEILYN(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Probably the best actress in Nollywood...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Dechyzo(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2016
Hopeolovutungen:
She look fatter
b4 nko...if u marry born pikin u no go add??

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Mcsammy4u(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2016
mercy Johnson is the most talented nollywood actress, no one acts real like she does, I like you mercy but you husband love u
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Mcsammy4u(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2016
mercy Johnson is the most talented nollywood actress, no one acts real like she does, I like you mercy but you husband love u.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Rejoiceavl(f): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2016
Hopeolovutungen:
She look fatter
Una Don com? She is fat fat fat, dats AL u guys notice, mtweeew

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by experimentist: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2016
Who be Mercy Johnson again? We don't know her here inna Jamaica.. Bloodcaati gyal..
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by ozeepresh(f): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2016
I know those twins with her in de 1st pix.my friends...not the twins on her chest though...welcum bk anty mercy my rose model
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by no1madman(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2016
She's addicted to getting pregnant. . . .
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by franklingud(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2016
wow! dis woman get boobi ooo!!... see as one of the boys press her nipples with the peace sign. Lol!!!. badt guy!
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2016
Airforce1:

When is she gonna pick up the role of a princess or a rich sophisticated lady in movies?

Just asking

DO YOU KNOW WHAT?
YOU A SUFFERING FROM ACUTE IGNORANCE
YOUR CURE NEED MIRACLE
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2016
cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by DorisK(f): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Look I like Mercy but pls wats sexy bout some drooping booobs almost reaching her knees? Chaye!
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Kayceewyte(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2016
The only thing I saw there was a sagging breast

BTW, who her sagging breast Don epp? Sips fuel coolThe only thing I saw there was a sagging breast

BTW, who her sagging breast Don epp? Sips fuel
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by classiclight(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2016
she's fatter now
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by pallydora(f): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Airforce1:

Just asking
when you become a producer. just suggesting kiss
Airforce1:

Just asking
when you become a producer. just suggesting
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
lol those two guys tho... is it coincidence or just me their two fingers around d boobs region lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by ODUBEZE: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Airforce1:

Just asking
e be like say the girl suffer well well. suffering master am no be small.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
ozeepresh:
I know those twins with her in de 1st pix.my friends...not the twins on her chest though...welcum bk anty mercy my rose model

Dis gal on ur dp fine sha...
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by nwachonum: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
mitcheeeew she is back with her cry cry role

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s / Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child At 50 / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.