Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Church Has Turned Away From Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Has Turned Away From Jesus (703 Views)

Signs Your Church Has Been Secularized / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Has Turned Away From Jesus by Recognise: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2009
Instead of taking people to Jesus

the church is taking souls captive in service to itself,

fleecing the sheep and slaughtering the fat ones for it's own gain.

Are you falling prey, or are you following the true Master, the Shepherd of the sheep, Jesus Christ.

[center][flash=425,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze6Oj5AqH6Y&hl=en&fs=1[/flash][/center]
Re: The Church Has Turned Away From Jesus by Tudor6(f): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2009
The real question should be how do you know which of you deluded folks is following the real teachings of jesus.
Re: The Church Has Turned Away From Jesus by Moyola(f): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2009
This ain new! Church don divide tey tey!!
Re: The Church Has Turned Away From Jesus by jagunlabi(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2009
Don't blame the OP for not having caught up with this truth.He,like most of his brethren,were in hypnosis from which they are slowly waking up.
The church deserted jesus teachings right from day one,and that was about 1700 years ago.
Moyola:

This ain new! Church don divide tey tey!!
Re: The Church Has Turned Away From Jesus by mamag3: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2009
That is pretty sad.
Re: The Church Has Turned Away From Jesus by redsun(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2009
http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/article.html?Dr_Andrew_Parker:_The_Bible_got_everything_right&in_article_id=713776&in_page_id=11

It does baffle me too sometimes,the bible is so enigmatic and nothing seems to have a definite answer of how this whole bullshit called life came into being.

The more one ponders,the more confusing it becomes but one thing is for sure,change is inevitable.

(1) (Reply)

Best De=conversion Story Yet! / Is It Only The Bible That Has Said Anything About Athiest? / ‘dad Rejected Me, Pastor Adeboye Blessed Me. He’s Now My Father’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.