Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri (15233 Views)

Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina / Kidnapped Channels TV Correspondent Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by obailala(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2016
babyoy:
They should work from d angle of politicians working against Rochas in imo state
Everything isnt politics you know. There are criminals out there who want to feed irrespective of who is in power.
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by fasho01(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2016
But why politicize the young man's kidnap nah Mr CPS to Governor
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by Ganjafama(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Journalist are the wrongest target...

This kidnappers will regret all their action and will go home empty handed.. .

Who is more poor than reporters..

I hope the kidnappers understand than Channels TV pays their staff N 25,000 only/month ago ..
Are you saying Chamberlain, Maupe and Co who always look good earn N25k a month?
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2016
Nigeria society is not safe anymore because our leaders leave their responsibilities to look after their pockets only. Check imo state and tell me how many security personal do we have against the teaming populace? Truth be told the more a city is developing it's crimes develops with it. Food for thought
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by showblack(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2016
Crying
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by vitality22(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

I hope the kidnappers understand that Channels TV pays their staff N 25,000 only/month..
Bros, you can lie ooo
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2016
abdulyaro66:
WHO TELL U CHOIIII LIARS PLENTY FOR NAIRALAND OOOOO!!!!!!!
Haba Oga wey d lie na? me just see am too like u follow see am oh. mbok

1 Like

Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

I hope the kidnappers understand that Channels TV pays their staff N 25,000 only/month..
The lowest an OAP gets is 300. So for a reporter of that level he should be earning that range or higher.

1 Like

Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by nkemdi89(f): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2016
The tope in person enjoys a good working relationships with the governor, his deputy and all those in the present rescue mission administration, during his wedding 2014 at ondo the governor who couldn't attend sent top officials to represent him,thou one shouldn't be in a hurry to conclude the motive behind his kidnap was political or pecuniary gain. Despite as a journalist he drives an expensive car that attract attention.
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by hylyne(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Are u serious?
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by hylyne(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2016
Ganjafama:
Are you saying Chamberlain, Maupe and Co who always look good earn N25k a month?

Are they reporters? Get some sense plz

1 Like

Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by alaskido(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2016
Instead of this useless kidnappers to use their resources (guns and talents) to fight Fulani herdsmen killing their people in Imo State, they are busy kidnapping poor and innocent people.
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by surrogatesng: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2016
drizzytee:
Insecurity entails more than boko haram. who to blame now? Oya talk the ansa for ur mind grin
APC of course
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by McTobe(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

bros u sure? see as my heart just cut beat. those reporters that I was thinking that are paid handsome sum.
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by holywota: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2016
dat guy must have said somthing or has a vital info about sombody/somthing,channel ur search light on recent reports
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Really! So what of their newscaster how much do they pay them?
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by vislabraye(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

shocked . So the likes of Chamberlain and Maupe earn 25k ? Or maybe 25k is their minimum amount.
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by ipreach: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2016
good news.....
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by engrchykae(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2016
eleko1:
sad IPOB yoots, free the journalist now or get Burutai angry undecided angry
masturbation mode activated
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by eleko1: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2016
Ipod,tell ur pipu to free the journalist now.He's Burutai family.That's all
engrchykae:
masturbation mode activated
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2016
The way people are being kidnapped in the East nowadays, Odikwa risky....
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by internetpo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hmm Imo state again?

The rate of crime especially kidnapping in that state has risen astronomically high in the last few months.

Just last week the 'aunt' of my fiancee was kidnapped and everything she had including her jeep, laptops and cash were taken. Only God knows why they released her and never asked for ransom.

That state is currently in a mess and I don't think the governor can do anything about it presently.
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Really! So what of their newscaster how much do they pay them?
McTobe:
bros u sure? see as my heart just cut beat. those reporters that I was thinking that are paid handsome sum.
hylyne:
vitality22 post=44627281:

Bros, you can lie ooo
Are u serious?
hylyne:

Are u serious?
femcruz:

The lowest an OAP gets is 300. So for a reporter of that level he should be earning that range or higher.
vislabraye:

shocked . So the likes of Chamberlain and Maupe earn 25k ? Or maybe 25k is their minimum amount.

Ask any journalist you know, even sometime they are been own for month upon months..

They only make money from commission from ads.

And for those guys you mentioned, don't be surprised that one or two of them don't even have a car if their own...

I am talking for a experience. Don't be deceived by the costume they put on during presentation.. .

The reporters in the street, I mean thise scouting for the news.. Their case is even worse.. If you don't get ads, you don't chop..

People should not be deceived ohh..

And there case is even very bad now that govt is yet to sign the budget, so it's more or less like every source of media income it to a stand still..

Bros I know what media guy are going tru Now..

PDP era was better and everyone was chopping..

Apc stingy die..

1 Like

Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by Ganjafama(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
hylyne:

Are they reporters? Get some sense plz
You are the one who needs sense. You think a man who receives 25k per month can live in the place where the said reporter lives? Even a security man at channels earn more than 25k

3 Likes

Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

My friend, don't just come here and type trash. If you are talking about a budding media house like Galaxy TV, I would concur. Channels TV is like the CNN of Nigeria. Channels TV don't pay their reporters that wretched amount you typed. Reporters are assigned to various beat to cover. Without them, news don't get to the media houses. A Channels TV reporter monthly income ranges from 55000 to 150000, depending on their level of experience ad expertise. I know people working there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
[s]
TastyTuoyo:

My friend, don't just come here and type trash. If you are talking about a budding media house like Galaxy TV, I would concur. Channels TV is like the CNN of Nigeria. Channels TV don't pay their reporters that wretched amount you typed. Reporters are assigned to various beat to cover. Without them, news don't get to the media houses. A Channels TV reporter monthly income ranges from 55000 to 150000, depending on their level of experience ad expertise. I know people working there.
[/s]

Don't call what I wrote trash just because you know someone whom you think is better than you are because of his suit..

I didn't type this is I had doubts. .

It's not only CNN of Nigeria, you should have said of Heaven..

I am not in any way arguing abt What Channel TV looked like to you or may not look like..i am only interested abt their staff welfare which you don't know any Jack abt..

It's not only Channels TV that has this issue, it cut across almost all the media houses in Nigeria, print media and electronics medial and e-media houses altogether..

Do you think that journalist in NL did not see thin my post buy they quietly left it alone.. But you.. Aproko can't keep off.
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by bode004: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
God will protect you and he will free you from kidnappers.
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by bellyman4u: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
And okorocha is busy bragging about his maximum security achievement in Imo ! End-Time Leaders !
Re: Tope Kutiyi, ChannelsTV Correspondent Kidnapped In Owerri by Waseew: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2016
Thank you all members of Nairaland for your support in the abduction story of Eyitope. I am happy to inform you that he has been released and he is currently with his family as I type.
Eyitope is my younger brother and I have spoken to him, he is well and trying to get over the trauma of his abduction. Thank you all.
Meanwhile,the correct spelling is KUTEYI.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdullahi Shuaibu Jailed Two Years For Robbery (Photo) / Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano / Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.