Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos (37805 Views)

Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife / Secondary School Graduate Burnt To Death In Kano After Fire Outbreak. Graphic / Young Lady Declared Missing In Kano After Leaving Her Home In. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by CastedDude: 1:41pm On May 16, 2017
A man identified as Murtala Abubakar Melalle has shared photos of his sister online after she was kidnapped on her way from writing JAMB examination. According to the young man who stays in Kano state, the supposed kidnappers have already sent them text messages concerning the victim.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/young-lady-kidnapped-after-writing-her.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by CastedDude: 1:42pm On May 16, 2017

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Alleviating: 1:42pm On May 16, 2017
I can't read all the Arabic up there... But.
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

What was his thought at that point!? He tends to have lost hope of getting to see the lady again.

Isn't that lines used for a dead person?
I'm confused, undecided someone enlighten me please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by sod09(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2017
sad sad sad
fine chick, pray she return safely

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by CastedDude: 1:44pm On May 16, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by maryjan8(f): 1:45pm On May 16, 2017
What a pretty girl, I pray for her safety

17 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by benedictnsi(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2017
NIGERIA
IS
NO
LONGER
AT
EASE...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Ohammadike: 2:02pm On May 16, 2017
Maybe she was kidnapped by one of those Randy men in that state and forcefully married

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by alfarouq(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:

What was his thought at that point!? He tends to have lost hope of getting to see the lady again.

Innali llahi was inna ilayhi rajiun is used when an affliction or misfortune befalls someone, the peak of it is when someone dies and that's the reason its mostly used when you lost a loved one.( died)

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Alleviating: 2:12pm On May 16, 2017
alfarouq:

Innali llahi was inna ilayhi rajiun is used when an affliction or misfortune befalls someone, the peak of it is when someone dies and that's the reason its mostly used when you lost a loved one.( died)

So, he was saying the lady is dead?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2017
For once, the Emir is not to blame cool

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 16, 2017
This same bad thing happened this year again?! Lord have mercy
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by holyboss: 2:58pm On May 16, 2017
If she get brain, make she just use dirty wet sand rub her face to camouflage her beauty cos only her facial beauty fit activate Conji on the kidnappers!

I pray they find her safely.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:

So, he was saying the lady is dead?
that's the meaning of the Arabic words
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by PearlStreet(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2017
Ohammadike:
Maybe she was kidnapped by one of those Randy men in that state and forcefully married

Or she was kidnapped by Tochukwu's people for development like what they did in Bayelsa.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Tenim47(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2017
pls share a pix widot make ups , cox when we go see her na with strong face o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Zulu212: 2:59pm On May 16, 2017
They should check emirs palace and also govt house....Ausa men dem nuh de take eye see small gels

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by CXLVII: 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
benedictnsi:
NIGERIA

IS

NO

LONGER

AT

EASE...

Is it only in Nigeria they kidnap?
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Uncorrupted: 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
fine gal
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by SuperBlack: 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
Regional Name Checkers.

Where @ Thou

Come and see the Region where this fine Girl was Kidnapped.

Thank You.

Reporting from Sir Alex Ferguson Street Manchester.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by NwaObinkita: 3:01pm On May 16, 2017
embarassed
Lies

From her pictures, I can tell that's a caged slay queen using the freedom of the JAMB exams to go kpansh....

Don't worry, she'd be back when she's on her period.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by PearlStreet(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2017
CXLVII:

Is it only Nigeria they kidnap?

Don't mind the fake jew.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Bosegelu(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2017
Oh God.May she be found un hurt.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Tenim47(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:

his own meaning
"everything that happen is from ALLAH"
dont even think that way

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by jamesbridget13(f): 3:03pm On May 16, 2017
Tenim47:
pls share a pix widot make ups , cox when we go see her na with strong face o
lol
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by BuhariApcfool: 3:04pm On May 16, 2017
Make them check at the nearest emir palace she might been there receiving holy Deliverance on the bed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Ayinlaokin(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2017
Aboki no dey take eyes see pretty girls.It's a pity but go check some of the palaces.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
Nawa Ooo a frnd of mine dat went 4 dis jamb in abia state her two line none is connecting, she wrote since Saturday d worst tin Is i dnt really knw d exact location they live in onitsha, I don try her line no b small just praying all is well with her Ooo
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
Hmm...hope d kidnappers don't rape o...coz dis one Na cool meat to chop

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by MidasTouche01(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
Missing notice or a way to get attention....

When coming from writing her jamb was a way of pulling our f'ing sympathy, what was their family involved in. Whose ass did they gore or who did they offend Don't just come here and serve us half baked news undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by joenor(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
seem her dad has small thing in his skin.. nine make them kidnap her.
Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by Esji80(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:

No, it used whenever a calamity such as death, fire or any incident that is frightening happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charley @yabaki, #ENDSARS Campaign Mastermind: SARS Threatens To Kill Him / Undercover Police Officers Dressed As Santa Claus Arrest Drug Trafficker In Peru / 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.