Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Yam Have Been Transfered To A Farm To Grow Well (picture) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Yam Have Been Transfered To A Farm To Grow Well (picture) (945 Views)

Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) / Photos Of A Big Python Killed In A Farm / I Lost N3million In My Farm To The Flood In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Yam Have Been Transfered To A Farm To Grow Well (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Good day E-family, for those read my last thread about the yam I bought, that was growing in my room, I want to say thank you all for your advice, your care.

I created this thread to inform you that it has been transferred to a small land I was given, so they have started growing.

I actually did this just because of the advice I got from this place, because I know most people, just buy and when they discover it has started growing they just cut of the head and throw it away, but with your advice, have been able to plant it and give you feedback about it.

I decided to create this thread, so that other people can learn from the advice I got from nairaland, I know if a lot of people are doing this, 80% of us would have become a successful farmer

Please pardon my poor picture quality

Below is the first thread I created on the yam.

https://www.nairaland.com/3003148/yams-bought-eat-started-growing

Cc. Mod, Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Now Available: Step-by-step Guide To Export Business Materials / Meet The Man That Uses Biogas To Cook Right Here In Nigeria........ / We Sell Crates Of Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.