Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Get A Dollar Paying Job - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get A Dollar Paying Job (1598 Views)

Would You Leave Your Dream Job For A Higher Paying Job? / OPINION: A Dollar At N516 Parallel, What's Responsible? / Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Dollar Paying Job by RUTHINYAEGBE: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
With the increase in the value of dollars the best way to survive in this economy is to get a good dollar earning job. The easiest way to make money online is through PTC sites. PTC sites are simply paid to click sites. You earn simply by clicking adverts, signing up for free offers, completing surveys, performing other simple tasks etc.
You don't need to invest even a dime before you can make money from them. Most scam PTC sites force their members to invest before they can withdraw, that obviously shows how much of a scam they are. But with careful research i have written about the best and most trusted PTC sites that have been online for years and still paying till date and more so don't require any form of investment to earn or withdraw. Read more here and start making money now. http://businessmetric..com.ng/2016/04/top-10-old-and-most-trusted-ptc-sites.html?m=1
Re: Get A Dollar Paying Job by mackhunter77: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
do they pay Nigerians? have u made money from them?
Re: Get A Dollar Paying Job by RUTHINYAEGBE: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
mackhunter77:
do they pay Nigerians?
have u made money from them?

Yes they pay Nigerians and i have made money from this.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Gallant Nigeria Army Dropping Off From Airplane,ready For Battle.. / I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband / Fingerlings Juvenile And Breeder Stock Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.