Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband (1597 Views)

Romance: I Love My Husband But I Don’t Think I Will Go Back To That Marriage / Relationship: I Love My Husband But I Don’t Think I Wil Go Back To That Marriage / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by NowisGod109(f): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
We've been in this relationship for months now but each time this guy calls me once or twice and I fail to pick up his call, this is what I get...he's frustrated my life that I'm even tired of being in a relationship. See some of the responses I get from the attached pictures...if I pick up calls, and I don't speak up, its problem and this is someone I've devoted all my time for and he doesn't pay my bills and don't even know how i eat and survive.
Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by NowisGod109(f): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Continuation...

Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by Destined2win: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is a typical definition of insecurity.

Which man will have time to type all these shyte?

Aunty my advice, better leave this man and look elsewhere. He is not ready for marriage at all.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by NowisGod109(f): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Continues...
Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by Afonjashapmouth: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dont waste your time nursing this insecure man boy else you marry into hell

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
these one week me ooooo. I no go lie. my sister u know what to do ooooo, u don't need prayer request, God they show you vision and it clearly written on the wall. no go, no go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by Kondomatic(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
You both are compatible and must marry
Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by Kondomatic(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
NowisGod109:
We've been in this relationship for months now but each time this guy calls me once or twice and I failed to pick up his call, this is what I get...hea frustrated my life that I'm even tired of being in a relationship. See some of the response I get from the attached pictures...if I pick up calls, and I don't speak up, its problem and this is someone I've devoted all my time to and he doesn't pay my bills and don't even know how eat and survive.
I really want to know the courier that God used to deliver him to you.

I am sure that God does not know both of you, in fact God is no longer interested in the whole Nigeria at all.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by Wealth7(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
You need not be told to get off such relationship, perfect scenario of husband killing his wife because of insecurity.Block his ass of ur watsapp n stop picking his call, trust me nothing good can come out of sch relationship.. Myopinion

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Destined2win:
This is a typical definition of insecurity.

Which man will have time to type all these shyte?

Aunty my advice, better leave this man and look elsewhere. He is not ready for marriage at all.
as ehn
.relationship no b by force #TeamSingle wink
Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by Kondomatic(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wealth7:
You need not be told to get off such relationship, perfect scenario of husband killing his wife because of his insecurity.Block his ass of ur watsapp n stop picking his call, trust me nothing good can come out of sch relationship.. Myopinion
She's desperate for a husband
Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by bizza45: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
and na for nairaland u wan share testimony
Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by NwaAmaikpe: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Op is an unrepentant cheat...you don't fear God that's why you are sleeping with your Pastor.

Was she talking to the Lord at past 1am?? That was obviously an international call from one of her numerous Facebook boyfriends.

And to think she keeps ignoring her fiance's messages show how disrespectful she is to him.

Don't come here and play victim....we know your type.

Now you are portraying yourself as a victim and him as an insecure man, but you left out the part where you threatened shagging another man and eventually carried it out.

I pity that man if he marries you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by sapientia(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
i got tired reading the trash and stopped...
Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by doyinbaby(f): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2017
Both should just break up and move on
Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by kunleweb: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
Op is an unrepentant cheat...you don't fear God that's why you are sleeping with your Pastor.

Was she talking to the Lord at past 1am?? That was obviously an international call from one of her numerous Facebook boyfriends.

And to think she keeps ignoring her fiance's messages show how disrespectful she is to him.

Don't come here and play victim....we know your type.

Now you are portraying yourself as a victim and him as an insecure man, but you left out the part where you threatened shagging another man and eventually carried it out.

I pity that man if he marries you.

This guy smh
Re: I Need A Husband But See Whom God Has Given Me As Husband by sultaan(m): 12:04am On Oct 23, 2019
You need a husband and he is husband 2 what happened to husband 1 and is 3 better than both who will be 4 hope you would have to settle for 5

(1) (Reply)

Check-out List Of Nigerian Universities That Accept 120 Cut Off Mark For Admissi / akinwunmi - None like me / Introduce Urself Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.