Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Need Of Usa Bank Account Urgently - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Of Usa Bank Account Urgently (1149 Views)

Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Of Usa Bank Account Urgently by kenkells: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Well I need someone who is in the US state or somewhere in africa to get me a USA Bank account with all details together.
If you are the one just let me hear from you soon.
Re: Need Of Usa Bank Account Urgently by Justycxx(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
YAHOO BOY
Re: Need Of Usa Bank Account Urgently by MelodiousCity(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
kenkells:
Well I need someone who is in the US state or somewhere in africa to get me a USA Bank account with all details together.

You need pick up abi or you just need the account? Cause if you want pick up I have one in Tennessee to get your money in.
Re: Need Of Usa Bank Account Urgently by kenkells: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Well I think getting the account will be much better than just a pick up. You can understand me because you are not close to me here so things going to be complicated so getting an account is much better.
Re: Need Of Usa Bank Account Urgently by Zdoh(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
kenkells:
whatsapp 08088759163

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Configure Codeblocks And Gnu Gcc Compiler / Java/web/android Gurus I Need Your Help / Welcome Party!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.