Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

How Do I Configure Codeblocks And Gnu Gcc Compiler - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Configure Codeblocks And Gnu Gcc Compiler (1149 Views)

An Online Compiler, Interpreter And IDE For Nairaland / A New Sophisticated And Superfast Online Compiler / Help In Updating And Upgrading Debian Gnu/linux 7.0_kali_ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Configure Codeblocks And Gnu Gcc Compiler by ncpat(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2016
Hi gurus, please kindly put me through on how to configure code blocks and gcc compiler as my code blocks always complain of no GNU compiler in the search path. thanks.
Re: How Do I Configure Codeblocks And Gnu Gcc Compiler by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 18, 2016
what language are you trying to compile with your codeblocks? and on what operating system are you using it?
Re: How Do I Configure Codeblocks And Gnu Gcc Compiler by ncpat(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2016
dhtml18:
what language are you trying to compile with your codeblocks? and on what operating system are you using it?
Thanks, I was able to get it to work. C++ language and running on Window 10
Re: How Do I Configure Codeblocks And Gnu Gcc Compiler by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 19, 2016
I see, thats good. I use dev c++ and codeblocks as well.

(1) (Reply)

Java/web/android Gurus I Need Your Help / Welcome Party!!! / What Are The Benefits Of Programming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.