Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid (921 Views)

Court Rules That ‘total Abstinence Is The Best Option’ Must Be Written On Condom / 3 Major Ways To Shrink Your Uterine Fibroid / UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid by nukky77(f): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
I got married for some years now and unable to conceive, after laparoscopy test Doctors founds out that i have multiple uterine fibroid (cavity 8cm). and the only option is surgery, pls Doctors in the House can uterine fibroid prevent conception? is there any drugs that can shrink it or should i go for the surgery? i need solution to my situation to enable me enjoy my marriage.
Re: What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid by fmniky(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pls, go 4 surgery n pray about it .
All is well

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid by loistee: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Go for surgery I had surgery and conceive three months after and pls pray also.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid by MrCyril(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
nukky77:
I got married for some years now and unable to conceive, after laparoscopy test Doctors founds out that i have multiple uterine fibroid (cavity 8cm). and the only option is surgery, pls Doctors in the House can uterine fibroid prevent conception? is there any drugs that can shrink it or should i go for the surgery? i need solution to my situation to enable me enjoy my marriage.
Our hospital is one of the best in India and we have received lots of awards from Indian Government. we have handled several cases from Nigeria and our track records speaks for us. our success rate is very high for IVF and all other fertility treatments. We also handle other surgeries and medical treatments. our services include visa assistance, airport pick up and drop off, accommodation and feeding, phone and Indian sim card, laundry, internet, flight booking, legal formalities, local sight seeing in India, currency exchange.
just email me your medical report with subject "medical report", and i will reply you to tell you the estimated cost of your treatment and how long you will spend in India.
for more info, contact me on : 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com.

Re: What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid by apese: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
MrCyril:
Our hospital is one of the best in India and we have received lots of awards from Indian Government. we have handled several cases from Nigeria and our track records speaks for us. our success rate is very high for IVF and all other fertility treatments. We also handle other surgeries and medical treatments. our services include visa assistance, airport pick up and drop off, accommodation and feeding, phone and Indian sim card, laundry, internet, flight booking, legal formalities, local sight seeing in India, currency exchange.
just email me your medical report with subject "medical report", and i will reply you to tell you the estimated cost of your treatment and how long you will spend in India.
Please if you have a friend with this problem, kindly let her know that things can be better for her and by that I mean give out this contact. All the best.
Re: What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid by nukky77(f): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
loistee:
thanks dear, I pray Almighty Father will see me through.
Re: What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid by apese: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
loistee:

I agree with you my friend. She should go for surgery if that is what it means. All the best!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid by pointstores(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Inormation is power

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid by MrCyril(m): 2:29am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=nukky77 post=44614839]I got married for some years now and unable to conceive, after laparoscopy test Doctors founds out that i have multiple uterine fibroid (cavity 8cm). and the only option is surgery, pls Doctors in the House can uterine fibroid prevent conception? is there any drugs that can shrink it or should i go for the surgery? i need solution to my situation to enable me enjoy my marriage.[/quoteOur hospital is one of the best in India and we have received lots of awards from Indian Government. we have handled several cases from Nigeria and our track records speaks for us. our success rate is very high for IVF and all other fertility treatments. We also handle other surgeries and medical treatments. our services include visa assistance, airport pick up and drop off, accommodation and feeding, phone and Indian sim card, laundry, internet, flight booking, legal formalities, local sight seeing in India, currency exchange.

Re: What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid by loistee: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2016
nukky77:
thanks dear, I pray Almighty Father will see me through.

He will dearie He knows our need b4 we ask and his ever merciful a present help in time of need he is the almighty the greatest of all physicians just hold on unto him he will see u through.
Re: What Is The Best Option For Multiple Uterine Fibroid by sky2000: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2016
Curtis187:
Home Remedies For Constipation.... http://www.naijasphere.com/home-remedies-constipation/

I wish they knew that.

(1) (Reply)

Precordial Catch Syndrome —A Benign Chest Pain / 12 Health Benefits Of Sardines For You / If You Want To Make Your Liver 20+ Years Younger, Just Consume This Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.