Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

education made posible <advise Needed> - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / education made posible <advise Needed> (342 Views)

Education Made Easy For Students / Advise Needed: Walden University Threatening To Sue Me. / Education Made Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

education made posible <advise Needed> by Fedric(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
good day every one, it is said he who ask will never miss road. i an in my middle 20s, ,aspiring to be great. but my major worry is making the right decision so i want your opinion and advice on what to do.

<1> i wrote jamb this year but had a low mark of 188, due to low jamb score i made a change of course from optometry to biochemistry.
this is my 3 years of writting jamb. all my mates are already graduate, i feel bad though but worry can never change my situation.

now this year am begining to be discourage and forstrated knowing that we my family aren't rich. though with little help from my family i don't know how i can cope with it and.

<2.> i am a good computer operator, with little knowlege in programming my sister who was unable to graduate as a science laboratory technitian due to finantial issues told me to open a store then start my business then next year i should opt for jamb and sit my business close to school. thats a good idea but seeing my mate in school make me feel eyaa.
Re: education made posible <advise Needed> by Fedric(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
pls i would like graduate, undergraduates to advice me on what to experience with little sponsor from fam. how have you been coping with little or no sponsor as a student, does it affect you academically emotionally? how have you been coping as a student? do you eat 3 times a day? how does you financial status say about your performance in school? what advice would you like to give to me? should i risk it to school? pls ur advice is needed. mod, super mod pls help me push my post to front page. thank you
Re: education made posible <advise Needed> by Fedric(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
should i opt for school or business first then jamb next year? am still going to sit for jamb next year even though i am admitted for biochemistry <optometry on my mind> . am tired of working and sitting at home. pls advice me and share your experiencE
Re: education made posible <advise Needed> by Fedric(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
nawao no body want to advice me, hmm
Re: education made posible <advise Needed> by Nobody: 8:36am On May 21, 2016
All I can say is develop your programming skills. The opportunities that abound there are limitless and unparalleled

(1) (Reply)

Study In Canada, I Need Advise For A Friend / Crack This / 5 Pairs Of Easily Confused English Phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.