Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. (1145 Views)

When You Refuse To Greet The Herbalist In Your Village.. / That Moment You Refuse To Pay For Runz (photo) / When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. by OVA200(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
I came across this picture and it got me rolling on the floor. The man will be like I didn't mean not to accept it.

Re: When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. by Ramanto(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Gobe
Re: When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. by OVA200(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ramanto:
Gobe
Original Gobe
Re: When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. by Gunsound(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
hehehehe. Hit my head on the floor because of lafin hard[color=#990000]hehehehe.
Re: When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. by Ginaz(f): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
No be small beating dem use say reset the guy brain o shocked
Re: When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. by OVA200(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Gunsound:
hehehehe. Hit my head on the floor because of lafin hard[color=#990000]hehehehe.
I also did the same thing
Re: When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. by OVA200(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ginaz:
No be small beating dem use say reset the guy brain o shocked
I've try to imagine that
Re: When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. by psucc(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
This one is for worst no better at all.

But why will women keep smiling in wedding pics not withstanding the man is in coma?
Re: When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. by OVA200(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
psucc:
This one is for worst no better at all.

But why will women keep smiling in wedding pics not withstanding the man is in coma?
The woman don cry before naa when he refuse to accept the pregnancy but now it his turn to cry and her turn to laugh. such is life

(1) (Reply)

Lol Nigerian Artists Described As International Clubs / You Will Get This Wrong..i Dare You!!! / Laff Wan Kill Me Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.