Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,485 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Laff Wan Kill Me Die - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laff Wan Kill Me Die (1162 Views)

Laff Wan Kill Me Die!!! / Laugh Wan Kill Me Ooo... / Come And Laff , Laff It Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laff Wan Kill Me Die by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2016
A graduate in Biology from OAU was having
difficulty in finding a job. He saw an advert in one of the daily newspapers for a job at a zoo.
In the interview, the manager told him that their gorilla, which had been tourists attraction had died so they needed someone to dress up and pretend as a gorilla. The graduate was embarrassed, but since the salary was okay, he accepted the job. The first day, he put on the gorilla skin clothing and entered the cage, he started jumping up and down, beating his chest and roaring like gorilla. The next day, he put on a gorilla clothing and started moving around the zoo again and mistakenly entered another cage and found himself staring at a lion. The lion roared and rushed towards him. The scared graduate quickly forgot that he is a gorilla and started shouting like human, "Help! Help!" The lion leaped onto him, knocked him to the ground and whispered in his ear, "Ebuka, it's me Mike, your course mate." No job for this country oo.
Re: Laff Wan Kill Me Die by nobodii: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2016
Okay undecided
Re: Laff Wan Kill Me Die by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2016
Is this what u call joke
That's scam n fraud. U c ursef

(1) (Reply)

21 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / Many Will Fail This , Ladies VS Guys Who Is More Romantic ? / Can You Spot The 11 Strange Things In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.